Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,082 members, 7,811,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Cost Of DHL Delivery Form Nigeria To Germany - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of DHL Delivery Form Nigeria To Germany (7370 Views)

Road Trip To Germany (a Short True Life Story) / British Airways Flight To Germany Mistakenly Lands In Scotland / Nigerians Caught Hiding Under Moving Train To Germany (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of DHL Delivery Form Nigeria To Germany by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 02, 2017
Please does anyone has an ideal how much it will cost me to send some documents (certificates)to Germany from Nigeria. I need a rough estimate, so I can know how much to budget. One more thing,do they deliver on time?because I have never used them before. Please if u know other means that is more reliable,don't hesitate to let me know.
Thanks
Re: Cost Of DHL Delivery Form Nigeria To Germany by serverconnect(m): 4:28pm On Jul 02, 2017
I sent document in 2014 to Netherland and I paid N15,100 through DHL. So you should be expecting N12,000-N16,000, depending the weight of the document.
Re: Cost Of DHL Delivery Form Nigeria To Germany by morgang(m): 7:37pm On Jul 02, 2017
Hello,

Please i need to know a faster and reliable courier service that can deliver an item (Iphone 7) from U.S to Nigeria. Was considering using EMS or DHL not sure which one is faster. I need someone with experience to help suggest a FASTER and RELIABLE courier service. Thanks.
Re: Cost Of DHL Delivery Form Nigeria To Germany by uselessIDIOT(m): 7:41am On Jul 03, 2017
morgang:
Hello,

Please i need to know a faster and reliable courier service that can deliver an item (Iphone 7) from U.S to Nigeria. Was considering using EMS or DHL not sure which one is faster. I need someone with experience to help suggest a FASTER and RELIABLE courier service. Thanks.

my Gee! cheesy
Re: Cost Of DHL Delivery Form Nigeria To Germany by wonyi: 2:53pm On Jul 03, 2017
[quote author=morgang post=58057702]Hello,

Please i need to know a faster and reliable courier service that can deliver an item (Iphone 7) from U.S to Nigeria. Was considering using EMS or DHL not sure which one is faster. I need someone with experience to help suggest a FASTER and RELIABLE courier service. Thanks.[/quote

For FedEx,it's 3 working days

(1) (Reply)

NDLEA Officers At Murtala Muhammed Airport / How do i Travel To China,what it takes / When Is The Uk Embassy Closing For The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.