Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,038 members, 7,845,375 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread - Phones (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread (222947 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Hotdiamond(m): 5:40pm On Jan 16, 2018
Tebed:
Phone takes 2hours to charge now
The note 4
Is it just me?
nah. I notice it takes around that time to charge the note 4 3GB

my Gionee m5 plus with 5000mAh battery. takes 2hours 10mins to charge from 0-100%
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by sentix(m): 6:19pm On Jan 16, 2018
It quite unfortunate this Note 4 & Note 4 Pro is NOT as good as the Note 3

Has anyone notice that the note 4 pro metal back cover scratches easily
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by youngderek1(m): 5:47am On Jan 17, 2018
Olalekank:

I also have charging problems, I think infinix has decided to get us. I am not sure if it is charging port

Mine can stay on 10% for like 3 minutes and the worst I've experienced is 12% in 2 hours.

Now using the flash charger, it charges in 2-2½ hours
that's not true at all am using d 3gb ram version and mine charges very fast in about an hour plus from 0-100% and it takes a very long time before d battery dies(it doesn't even die sef)
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Olalekank(m): 6:08am On Jan 17, 2018
youngderek1:
that's not true at all am using d 3gb ram version and mine charges very fast in about an hour plus from 0-100% and it takes a very long time before d battery dies(it doesn't even die sef)
Mine doesnt last that much right from the day i bought it
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Olalekank(m): 6:13am On Jan 17, 2018
I am having problems with this useless imfinix of a phone. If not that i was given, i wont be using such a phone. Infinix note 4 is the phone and i cant charge currently.

either it remains on the same % or moves like 1% in 30mins

What could be the problem amd what can i do about that please?
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:58am On Jan 17, 2018
sentix:
It quite unfortunate this Note 4 & Note 4 Pro is NOT as good as the Note 3

Has anyone notice that the note 4 pro metal back cover scratches easily
Says who, my note 4 refuse to scratch, both front and back.
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by sentix(m): 8:23am On Jan 17, 2018
kkko:

Says who, my note 4 refuse to scratch, both front and back.

note 4 pro
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Kingsteve(m): 12:32pm On Jan 17, 2018
Guys, please I need a very honest and unbiased opinion regarding both Note 4/4 Pro.
After reading all the comments, it seems like the pro has more issues than the Note 4.
I'm really considering buying the pro version just because of the metal body, but I'm now skeptical due to the numerous complaints about the charging and minor issues.

Is it something to worry about or should I go on and buy the pro?
Honest opinions please...I'm really confused!
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Ralphshavin(m): 3:51pm On Jan 17, 2018
AmNuhell:

So since u rebooted as it continued or as aatopes finally.

Me I have rebooted tire.. It still continue flickering
Its working perfectly now....
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 17, 2018
Kingsteve:
Guys, please I need a very honest and unbiased opinion regarding both Note 4/4 Pro.
After reading all the comments, it seems like the pro has more issues than the Note 4.
I'm really considering buying the pro version just because of the metal body, but I'm now skeptical due to the numerous complaints about the charging and minor issues.

Is it something to worry about or should I go on and buy the pro?
Honest opinions please...I'm really confused!
I have be using note 4 from October and haven't encountered any issue. So after going from page 1 to the last page of this thread, I advice you go for note 4
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Kingsteve(m): 8:24pm On Jan 17, 2018
kkko:

I have be using note 4 from October and haven't encountered any issue. So after going from page 1 to the last page of this thread, I advice you go for note 4

Thanks!
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Doctormarrvin: 6:29am On Jan 18, 2018
Please has anybody here fixed their fast charging issues before? Help a brother out.
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Vicboi1(m): 6:55am On Jan 18, 2018
Doctormarrvin:
Please has anybody here fixed their fast charging issues before? Help a brother out.
The fast charging isn't an issue i was thinking it was when my original charger spoilt because i used so many chargers and it couldn't fast charge but when i used my friend original charger for his note 4 pro my phone started to fast charge.
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Doctormarrvin: 2:03pm On Jan 18, 2018
Vicboi1:

The fast charging isn't an issue i was thinking it was when my original charger spoilt because i used so many chargers and it couldn't fast charge but when i used my friend original charger for his note 4 pro my phone started to fast charge.
phew! Thanks for the assurance bro! I'm just coming from the market where I tested 4 new Infinix chargers yet no fast charging,believe me bro,i almost fainted. How did you go about yours please? I mean When you realised your friend's charger could fast charge yours
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Doctormarrvin: 2:11pm On Jan 18, 2018
chuxjay:
please where can I get the original infinix note 4 charger. mine doesn't charge so fast again. don't know if it's the charger or the cable
same here, has yours been rectified?
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Talktrue2: 8:34pm On Jan 18, 2018
Took my phone to carlcare.. Problem of of mic and mouth piece solved... Now am getting a system update... Should I go ahead and update...
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Talktrue2: 8:43pm On Jan 18, 2018
After collecting my phone from carlcare as a result of bad mic and mouth piece issh.. Now am Getting system update.. Should I go ahead and update
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Charles1110(m): 12:32am On Jan 19, 2018
Anybody want to sell his or her infinix note 4/note 4 pro, should DM me, very urgent for serious sellers
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Elejire2828: 4:17am On Jan 19, 2018
My note4 pro bought 3month ago isnot even workin again pls help dont no wat 2 do
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by LizzyWiz(f): 6:41am On Jan 19, 2018
You can check infinix group
Charles1110:
Anybody want to sell his or her infinix note 4/note 4 pro, should DM me, very urgent for serious sellers
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by LizzyWiz(f): 6:42am On Jan 19, 2018
Take it to Carl Care Service
Elejire2828:
My note4 pro bought 3month ago isnot even workin again pls help dont no wat 2 do
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by LizzyWiz(f): 6:43am On Jan 19, 2018
Screenshot the update
Talktrue2:
After collecting my phone from carlcare as a result of bad mic and mouth piece issh.. Now am Getting system update.. Should I go ahead and update
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by LizzyWiz(f): 6:43am On Jan 19, 2018
What's your builder number
Doctormarrvin:
phew! Thanks for the assurance bro! I'm just coming from the market where I tested 4 new Infinix chargers yet no fast charging,believe me bro,i almost fainted. How did you go about yours please? I mean When you realised your friend's charger could fast charge yours
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Charles1110(m): 6:49am On Jan 19, 2018
LizzyWiz:
You can check infinix group

Alright, a link to the group would be appreciated
Thanks
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Vicboi1(m): 7:58am On Jan 19, 2018
Doctormarrvin:
I have a friend who just bought note 4 pro so i divided to use his charger and i was surprised when it started to flash charge
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Doctormarrvin: 8:53am On Jan 19, 2018
LizzyWiz:
What's your builder number
X572-H5312AD-N-170816V131..I think this is it
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by emmsana: 10:11am On Jan 19, 2018
Please am about to pick up the infinix Note 4 pro. Is there anything I need to be careful of? Is there any fake version like the Note 3.
I will appreciate your analysis. Thanks
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Bobbieydeey: 12:59pm On Jan 19, 2018
Note 4 - (56k) 3gb 32gb white, 10/10 neatness all accessories intact with case.... Lagos 08185914345 (whatsapp)
Charles1110:
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by henry007(m): 1:26pm On Jan 19, 2018
emmsana:
Please am about to pick up the infinix Note 4 pro. Is there anything I need to be careful of? Is there any fake version like the Note 3.
I will appreciate your analysis. Thanks

There's a fake of everything these days.

Watch my unboxing video for YouTube to pay me to know exactly what to expect from the packaging.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6klkaZwWcMk&t=32s
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by XIcywongh: 8:21am On Jan 20, 2018
Hmmm
henry007:

There's a fake of everything these days.

Watch my unboxing video for YouTube to pay me to know exactly what to expect from the packaging.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6klkaZwWcMk&t=32s
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by chybyke4ly(m): 10:59am On Jan 20, 2018
So i just got note 4 pro last week and keep seeing system update almost every time my data is switched on. I'm confused whether to update or not. Please house, What do i stand to gain/lose if i update? Your candid advice please. The device heats up when on charge and the battery doesn't last as much as the note 2 i used. What could be the problem?
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Talktrue2: 12:37pm On Jan 20, 2018
[quote author=chybyke4ly post=64359901]So i just got note 4 pro last week and keep seeing system update almost every time my data is switched on. I'm confused whether to update or not. Please house, What do i stand to gain/lose if i update? Your candid advice please. The device heats up when on charge and the battery doesn't last as much as the note 2 i used. What could be the problem? [/quote. dude go ahead and update..... u will get slightly better performance and for the ba3, mine also runs down fast... still trying to figure a way to make my ba3 last at least a whole day..

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (102) (Reply)

Glo Latest Internet Bundle Data Plan / How To Downgrade From BBM 8.0.0.94 Back To Old Version / How To Transfer Mb On Mtn Sim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.