Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,254 members, 7,829,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread - Phones (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread (222247 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by grudges: 8:01pm On Jan 25, 2018
msylva2147:
yes I have seen it, according to them when you hold the power button for ten seconds it on by itself. how do I go about the fingerprint.
what happen to the finger print.
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Kingsteve(m): 8:25pm On Jan 25, 2018
msylva2147:
yes I have seen it, according to them when you hold the power button for ten seconds it on by itself. how do I go about the fingerprint.

Lol...smartphones are not meant for everyone.
Oga, read the manual of the phone first.
All these questions you dey ask here reeks of someone who hasn't used a smartphone in his entire life.
Take your time and read the bloody manual.
Stop displaying ignorance...haba!

Sorry to digress, but what type of phone were you using before upgrading to Infinix Pro?

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by msylva2147(m): 9:50pm On Jan 25, 2018
Kingsteve:

All these questions you dey ask here reeks of someone who hasn't used a smartphone in his entire life.

Sorry to digress, but what type of phone were you using before upgrading to Infinix Pro?
I see nothing wrong with asking any question on this forum and besides you have not contributed in assisting me in anyway. for your question I was using geeonee my. I got better clarification from the explanation I got here than what I read in the manual, so you thinking I am asking some irrelevant questions it has helped me a lot.
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Stevengold(m): 11:29pm On Jan 25, 2018
meemich234:
Is the 4g working?

Yes sir,
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Androidking: 6:04pm On Jan 26, 2018
Kingsteve:

My brother u are so right .

Any time I change phone I always check d manual for something new .and d manual are written in such a way a primary school student will understand.

And I wonder y he is asking us on how to put d sim card so it means he didn't even test the phone properly before paying . what if d sim slot is not working fine u will start blaming d seller .

Its not good for us to ignore user manual very very very important .that's y they said ifbu want to hide anything from an African man put it in a paper because we don't read
msylva2147:

When u hold d power button for 10 seconds its restarts its self . thank you .feel free to ask but its good to read manuals when u get something new .not only phones .
Laptops and television etc

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by msylva2147(m): 8:25pm On Jan 26, 2018
Androidking:

My brother u are so right .

Any time I change phone I always check d manual for something new .and d manual are written in such a way a primary school student will understand.

And I wonder y he is asking us on how to put d sim card so it means he didn't even test the phone properly before paying . what if d sim slot is not working fine u will start blaming d seller .

Its not good for us to ignore user manual very very very important .that's y they said ifbu want to hide anything from an African man put it in a paper because we don't read

When u hold d power button for 10 seconds its restarts its self . thank you .feel free to ask but its good to read manuals when u get something new .not only phones .
Laptops and television etc
.my friend why are you getting yourself worked up for something that doesn't concern you? I asked a simple question and someone who was willing to give me the knowledge has done that and I have moved on, I guess you are the typical African man here because I don't see anything wrong in the question I asked.
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Androidking: 11:10pm On Jan 26, 2018
msylva2147:
.my friend why are you getting yourself worked up for something that doesn't concern you? I asked a simple question and someone who was willing to give me the knowledge has done that and I have moved on, I guess you are the typical African man here because I don't see anything wrong in the question I asked.

Its not just because of u its for any other person in d future .lesson here is its important to always read user manual when u get a new item that's all.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by doziej84: 5:45am On Jan 27, 2018
pls where in lagos can one buy an original flash charger for infinix note 4?
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by msylva2147(m): 7:25am On Jan 27, 2018
Androidking:

Its not just because of u its for any other person in d future .lesson here is its important to always read user manual when u get a new item that's all.
before you see me asking the question I have gone through the manual but it was not there, maybe you should try ask someone about it first before coming to tell. it was later on that I discovered it is in phone under the user guide. Besides I prefer asking questions on this forum because we have different ways of explaining things and I used to gain a lot from it which I believed many people who feel shy in asking questions do benefit from it.
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by msylva2147(m): 7:38am On Jan 27, 2018
Kingsteve:

nobody was born with the knowledge of smart phone, something you don't know no matter how small it is senior you. I have my own area of speciallisation that when someone who is not in the field try to say something about it will sound funny, because to me it is very simple. Therefore when someone ask a question instead of making jest of the person kindly pretend not to see. It would have been matured if only you asked me to go through the manual and I will see it there, and besides the questions I asked is not even written in the manual but in the phone under the user guide.
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by mykel2yc(m): 1:53pm On Jan 27, 2018
Please how can I move apps from my note 4 internal storage to my SD card? I cant download from play store any more bcus of insufficient storage.
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Androidking: 2:26pm On Jan 29, 2018
doziej84:

40% of this note 4 /pro users are asking for new charger .

Does it mean d follow come is not strong or u guys are careless to throway d charger

Or dey no put original charger for d park .

Every time charger charger inquiry .pls what is d problem .

Or is it d update stuff??
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Feyitumi: 8:26am On Jan 30, 2018
Hi ppl, I hv a small issue with my note 4 pro.... Normally when a call comes in.... No matter wat u r doing with d fone, it brings up d call interface and u have 2 decide either 2 swipe green or red, but my phone rings but puts d call in d notification drawer and I have 2 slide down d notifications bar 2 select d call b4 D interface then appears, den I can pick my call, it rili bothers me, who knows how I can make d call interface appear on d screen immediately calls enter d fone
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by domainraider: 3:58pm On Jan 30, 2018
I need to get a phone ASAP. I have a budget of around N70k, is the Infinix Note 4 pro worth it? any bad specs

Please, quick summary from anyone

Thanks
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Njspark(m): 5:27pm On Jan 30, 2018
I have problem with my infinix note 4 pro.. The phone don't not flash charge.. I went ahead to my bro places because we use alike charger but still it's not working... I notice this when I updated my phone
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by wrose(m): 7:01pm On Jan 30, 2018
olujastro:
I bought the Note 4 pro some weeks ago and I noticed the sound quality when using earpiece is really poor. I used both the original earpiece and my superior quality headphone, the sound quality is still very poor compared to when using it on my old Note 2.
I have tried with all possible bass settings on the music player and the result is the same. What can I do?
I understand bro. Try out this settings. It would go a long way to fixing the bass issue
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by wrose(m): 7:01pm On Jan 30, 2018
wrose:
I understand bro. Try out this settings. It would go a long way to fixing the bass issue
This

Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by freemayor4u: 9:09pm On Jan 30, 2018
Hello infinix note 4 guys
Pls the tempered glass screen that came with the phone is of 2 what does the second one meant for I know one will be put in in front what about the second one
The put 1 and 2 no there pls more info
Tanx
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by olujastro: 9:10pm On Jan 30, 2018
wrose:
Thanks.

This Note 4 pro has suffered me somehow.
I don't get messages or phone calls through whatsapp or messenger until I open the apps and see unread messages and missed calls. I have checked all possible settings and set them well but it's the same issue. I used Note 2 before and didn't experience this.
Also, the option and back buttons are very silly changes. I can't see the dots at night to press. And the dots don't respond well with screen guard.

All I needed was a bigger RAM size phone but I've got lots of baggage in addition.
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by freemayor4u: 10:00pm On Jan 30, 2018
eemayor4u: 9:09pm
Hello infinix note 4 guys
Pls the tempered glass screen that came with the phone is of 2 what does the second one meant for I know one will be put in in front what about the second one
The put 1 and 2 no there pls more info
Tanx
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by youngderek1(m): 1:10am On Jan 31, 2018
domainraider:
I need to get a phone ASAP. I have a budget of around N70k, is the Infinix Note 4 pro worth it? any bad specs

Please, quick summary from anyone

Thanks
save small money and buy zero 4 plus and thank me later
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by domainraider: 2:21am On Jan 31, 2018
youngderek1:
save small money and buy zero 4 plus and thank me later
Can you please give a quick summary as to why? Thanks
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 31, 2018
Now am good to test run the android 8 version on Note 4.

Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by adeniyisamuel59(m): 10:13am On Jan 31, 2018
doziej84:

Also read manual before asking question here undecided
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Kheeng1: 9:12pm On Jan 31, 2018
Hello, this will help everyone while choosing an earbuds.....I found this https://abledroid.com/best-earbuds-under-50/.....while surfing I hope it will help
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by DeathStroke007(m): 6:45am On Feb 02, 2018
Dexter247:

FIFA 14 is not fully compatible with Nougat.
AM ON MARSHMALLOW. AND AM FINDING TO UNLOCK THE FIFA
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by suregalluv(f): 6:51pm On Feb 03, 2018
My note 4's right speaker is not functioning pls what could be the issue? It has never fallen before
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by grudges: 8:00pm On Feb 03, 2018
suregalluv:
My note 4's right speaker is not functioning pls what could be the issue? It has never fallen before
that is how it is, only one speeker is working.
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Mirandah(f): 8:07pm On Feb 03, 2018
My 3 days old note 4 started giving the fingerprint mismatch thingy. Every single time. I've deleted, Re-printed the print. Still the same thing. It only works 1 in a 100 trials in a row. cry

How. Do i'm solve this? Tech gurus say I should factory reset.
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by grudges: 10:40pm On Feb 03, 2018
Mirandah:
My 3 days old note 4 started giving the fingerprint mismatch thingy. Every single time. I've deleted, Re-printed the print. Still the same thing. It only works 1 in a 100 trials in a row. cry

How. Do i'm solve this? Tech gurus say I should factory reset.
wait for oreo update, hoping to fix it on their next update.
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by suregalluv(f): 7:38am On Feb 04, 2018
grudges:
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by suregalluv(f): 7:39am On Feb 04, 2018
grudges:
Oh really! I never noticed. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (102) (Reply)

Download Pes 2015 Iso For Ppsspp Android / Glo Latest Internet Bundle Data Plan / How To Downgrade From BBM 8.0.0.94 Back To Old Version

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.