Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,421 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Nnamdi Kanu's Kinsmen Disown Him - We Don't Want Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Kinsmen Disown Him - We Don't Want Biafra (2001 Views)

Jonathan’s Kinsmen Celebrate PDP’s Defeat / BUSTED: London Wellington Hospital Disown Metuh’s Dr Casey / Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu's Kinsmen Disown Him - We Don't Want Biafra by DCONE1(m): 5:16pm On Jul 02, 2017
The Isiama Afaraukwu Ibeku Community in Umuahia north local government area of Abia State, hometown of Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) has stated that it is committed to One Nigeria.

Elder statesman from the community, Chief Geoffrey Onyemaobi said the people of Isiama Afaraukwu ibeku was not part of the agitation for sovereign state of Biafra; DAILY POST reports.

He said, ''They invaded my community, isiama Afaraukwu Ibeku yesterday, that’s on Wednesday.

“There was no space in entire Isiama Afaraukwu. They invaded the community with over five hundred vehicles carrying young boys who have no idea how war looks like, walking around every place in this community.

“The people of the community, including myself could not come out from our compound. They blocked our gates and roads with vehicles. I had to manage to squeeze myself out.

“Coming back, it took me complete two hours from Federal medical Centre (FMC) junction, through Aba road, because they blocked the Golden Guinea Breweries road, I had to take Holy Trinity road, still they blocked it. No space anywhere in Afaraukwu.

“Two hours to get to my compound. Is it what we are going see in this community? We are appealing to government to please come to the aid of this community. We are not part of what is going, I mean, Biafra agitation. We are not part of it.

“The community is being invaded by outsiders. They are invading our community. We are only calling on government to protect us. This is an invasion. One cannot come out of his compound, we have been held inside our compound.

“We are calling on the Abia state and federal government to wake up because what is coming gradually now, might turn to something else.

“We want peace in this community. There is tension everywhere in this country. If they want us to break up this country, this is not the way to go about it; it is by referendum, everybody will sit down and agree.

“But I don’t believe breaking up of this country is the right thing to do. I believe that there must be changes in the polity. I believe the present federal government is listening. Everybody in this country have said we need to restructure Nigeria.

“And we believe if this country is restructured, all these agitations will cease.‎”

https://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/nnamdi-kanus-kinsmen-disown-him-we-dont-want-biafra.241091/
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Kinsmen Disown Him - We Don't Want Biafra by smartty68(m): 5:19pm On Jul 02, 2017
Hmmm! Don't know what to believe anymore!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Kinsmen Disown Him - We Don't Want Biafra by whitebeard(m): 5:20pm On Jul 02, 2017
The guy behind is op..!! This is what (we know them) are doing right now..

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Kinsmen Disown Him - We Don't Want Biafra by Homeboiy: 5:22pm On Jul 02, 2017
embarassed
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Kinsmen Disown Him - We Don't Want Biafra by CHOPUP411(m): 5:29pm On Jul 02, 2017
Igbos I hail thee
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Kinsmen Disown Him - We Don't Want Biafra by BabaRamota1980: 5:33pm On Jul 02, 2017
This is End of Biafra!

Did IPOB not warn OBIANO to stop dressing like a Northrrner?

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Kinsmen Disown Him - We Don't Want Biafra by givbitcoin: 5:41pm On Jul 02, 2017
Well, they have no choice other than denying that criminal called Kanu. In sheer benevolence, the North has extended a hand of friendship to the South, even when we have all what it takes to act otherwise. But what do we get? Backstabbing from Yoruba stock especially.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Kinsmen Disown Him - We Don't Want Biafra by StateNews: 5:45pm On Jul 02, 2017
okay
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Kinsmen Disown Him - We Don't Want Biafra by facelessangel: 5:54pm On Jul 02, 2017
In every 12 there mus be a judas.
Its normal. We are in the majority thats the most important thing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Kinsmen Disown Him - We Don't Want Biafra by DCONE1(m): 6:13pm On Jul 02, 2017
whitebeard:
The guy behind is op..!! This is what (we know them) are doing right now..
i wont insult u, if u knew better you will post better
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Kinsmen Disown Him - We Don't Want Biafra by Agumbankembu: 6:14pm On Jul 02, 2017
I now believe FG paid media housea to fight Biafra online true true.

Chai

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Kinsmen Disown Him - We Don't Want Biafra by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 02, 2017
Afonjas go just create thread tag am igbo.. then masturbate.

afonjaic threads.. the zombies are first to masturbate..while calling on the dead zombies to join.

who is the elder... where is the video.. who went to interview.. on what bases what the interview granted..

you see Afons..hausa maybe your masters.. but igbo's are your lord and God.

for every move or thread.. we're dia to tell as e dey go.
Bleep propaganda..e nor the work.. anybody can bear anyname..

afterall.."we south south "on this forum are basically yoruba's.. atimes impersonating southeast.

if it's on biafra..thank God say the afonja wey the talk..they tell una as e dey go... no space self..to enter him house..na to tell una au the movement be.

e don swallow am... no time.

the ship has sailed and no 360 for any jonzing human.

plus Afonjas minus Afonjas.. add una propaganda.. all na wasted effort.

the spirit is alive..
ipob is the movement.

lagoon is open to all pained afons.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Kinsmen Disown Him - We Don't Want Biafra by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 02, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Chai

bro better believe.. the government is feeling the Biafran spirit.. the heat is on..

but they came bit too late.. and there's nothing..absolutely nothing they can do about that.

ship has sailed..the tempo is high and if maintain..referendum is sure.

so is normal for government to let loose of the media.. but we're already 20 years ahead.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Kinsmen Disown Him - We Don't Want Biafra by DCONE1(m): 6:30pm On Jul 02, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Chai
wake up and face reality and stop assuming stuffs
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Kinsmen Disown Him - We Don't Want Biafra by drberry(m): 6:39pm On Jul 02, 2017
A house divided against itself cannot stand.
Restructuring is the way out, not some shitty new country.. Duh

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Kinsmen Disown Him - We Don't Want Biafra by DCONE1(m): 6:41pm On Jul 02, 2017
bounty007:
Afonjas go just create thread tag am igbo.. then masturbate.

afonjaic threads.. the zombies are first to masturbate..while calling on the dead zombies to join.

who is the elder... where is the video.. who went to interview.. on what bases what the interview granted..

you see Afons..hausa maybe your masters.. but igbo's are your lord and God.

for every move or thread.. we're dia to tell as e dey go.
Bleep propaganda..e nor the work.. anybody can bear anyname..

afterall.."we south south "on this forum are basically yoruba's.. atimes impersonating southeast.

if it's on biafra..thank God say the afonja wey the talk..they tell una as e dey go... no space self..to enter him house..na to tell una au the movement be.

e don swallow am... no time.

the ship has sailed and no 360 for any jonzing human.

plus Afonjas minus Afonjas.. add una propaganda.. all na wasted effort.

the spirit is alive..
ipob is the movement.

lagoon is open to all pained afons.

lol hahah grin grin grin afojas go don wound this guy sooo bad for him to be this pained hahahah grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Kinsmen Disown Him - We Don't Want Biafra by whitebeard(m): 7:18pm On Jul 02, 2017
DCONE1:
i wont insult u, if u knew better you will post better
I never mentioned names..! Why the insecurity..!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Kinsmen Disown Him - We Don't Want Biafra by Nonaira1: 7:26pm On Jul 02, 2017
I wonder how much APC is dulling out to pay groups to denounce biafra cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

Question for all the politicians here
How is making a news media announcement about so and so denouncing biafra going to stop Nnamdi and Biafra support that keeps increasing in all the group you keep having people denounce him on the media

The whole thing is just making una look like a joke than anything. Notice IPOB does not even address NOT ONE of it. Anyway, biko I'll announce Asaba is not biafra too abeg just put 800 million naira in my account grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Kinsmen Disown Him - We Don't Want Biafra by DCONE1(m): 7:36pm On Jul 02, 2017
whitebeard:
I never mentioned names..! Why the insecurity..!!
u said "the guy behind is op" .....who is op?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Kinsmen Disown Him - We Don't Want Biafra by DCONE1(m): 7:45pm On Jul 02, 2017
Nonaira1:
I wonder how much APC is dulling out to pay groups to denounce biafra cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

Question for all the politicians here
How is making a news media announcement about so and so denouncing biafra going to stop Nnamdi and Biafra support that keeps increasing in all the group you keep having people denounce him on the media

The whole thing is just making una look like a joke than anything. Notice IPOB does not even address NOT ONE of it. Anyway, biko I'll announce Asaba is not biafra too abeg just put 800 million naira in my account grin
e be like say APC win election for your area lol grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Kinsmen Disown Him - We Don't Want Biafra by Nonaira1: 7:52pm On Jul 02, 2017
DCONE1:
e be like say APC win election for your area lol grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Since they seem so generous to dash money out, let me get my own share na.

grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Kinsmen Disown Him - We Don't Want Biafra by DCONE1(m): 8:00pm On Jul 02, 2017
Nonaira1:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Since they seem so generous to dash money out, let me get my own share na.

grin grin
Repent dont follow #badgang
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Kinsmen Disown Him - We Don't Want Biafra by Nonaira1: 8:04pm On Jul 02, 2017
DCONE1:
Repent dont follow #badgang

Is joke na.

Them pay me sef, I make the annoucement, how i go fit stop people from joining ipob and hailimg nnamdi kanu.

I'm just going to give north and Southwest something to masterbate shouting "everyone is denouncing and rejecting liepod" while money dey for my pocket.

Every body wins. grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Kinsmen Disown Him - We Don't Want Biafra by ProYouAdminsUK: 8:40pm On Jul 02, 2017
I also don't want Biafra ooh but I am from Anambra.

If you are in the London UK we are offering flat rate letting fees services for landlords depending category of property.
The offer is for the next month.

Visit our site for other Services we provide to both businesses and individuals:

www.ProYouServices.Com

facelessangel:
In every 12 there mus be a judas.
Its normal. We are in the majority thats the most important thing

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Kinsmen Disown Him - We Don't Want Biafra by DCONE1(m): 9:17pm On Jul 02, 2017
Nonaira1:

Is joke na.

Them pay me sef, I make the annoucement, how i go fit stop people from joining ipob and hailimg nnamdi kanu.

I'm just going to give north and Southwest something to masterbate shouting "everyone is denouncing and rejecting liepod" while money dey for my pocket.

Every body wins. grin
smh haha grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Kinsmen Disown Him - We Don't Want Biafra by whitebeard(m): 9:27pm On Jul 02, 2017
DCONE1:
u said "the guy behind is op" .....who is op?
grin u nah..! Be like say u don't get the drift..!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Kinsmen Disown Him - We Don't Want Biafra by DCONE1(m): 9:29pm On Jul 02, 2017
ProYouAdminsUK:
I also dont want Biafra ooh but I am from Anambra.

If you are in the UK we are offering flat rate letting services for landlords.

Visit our site for other Services we provide to both businesses and individuals:

Dont mind liepod ,they think its every igbo indigene that support their dumb movement...shay Nnami KUNU has fogotten about his followers back in kuje prison na so e go forget these ones
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Kinsmen Disown Him - We Don't Want Biafra by DCONE1(m): 9:39pm On Jul 02, 2017
whitebeard:
grin u nah..! Be like say u don't get the drift..!
that why i said i dont blame you, if you knew better, you would post or act better,i be like your mate?.....shebi na me you de refer to as zombie?.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Kinsmen Disown Him - We Don't Want Biafra by whitebeard(m): 9:42pm On Jul 02, 2017
DCONE1:
that why i said i dont blame you, if you knew better, you would postt or act better.....shebi na me you de refer to as zombie.
grin grin no no I talk am u no get ma drift grin, see the man behind the zombie that's u, while the zombie are biafrans, what I mean is, they are coming to eat u..!! grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Kinsmen Disown Him - We Don't Want Biafra by DCONE1(m): 9:46pm On Jul 02, 2017
whitebeard:
grin grin no no I talk am u no get ma drift grin, see the man behind the zombie that's u, while the zombie are biafrans, what I mean is, they are coming to eat u..!! grin
oooohhhhooooo now i gattchuuu lol hahaha grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Kinsmen Disown Him - We Don't Want Biafra by whitebeard(m): 9:48pm On Jul 02, 2017
DCONE1:
oooohhhhooooo now i gattchuuu lol hahaha grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Kinsmen Disown Him - We Don't Want Biafra by BabaRamota1980: 10:04pm On Jul 02, 2017
givbitcoin:
Well, they have no choice other than denying that criminal called Kanu. In sheer benevolence, the North has extended a hand of friendship to the South, even when we have all what it takes to act otherwise. But what do we get? Backstabbing from Yoruba stock especially.

So Kanu is criminal now, ehnn? Two months ago when Nwodo, Soludo, Anya O. Anya, Ezeifo, Nwabuisi, Ekwueme, Azuchia, all five SE governors, Ekweremadu called for his release he was not criminal then, abi? See how you now turn your back on him and made him a criminal overnight...Ibos are abandoning Kanu, and as is typical of you, blame your backstabbing on Yoruba!

Let me tell you, Ibos are already working behind the scene to have him rearrested and locked up for good, for him to rot in prison. All because of Kaduna Declaration. You are slaves to North, its beginning to dawn on you. Even your brothers in North have separated themselves, they no longer want to be known as just Igbo....but rather, Northern Igbo! They are separating from your culture.

Ikwere dont want you, Ika dont want you, Northern Igbo dont want you. All the people that speak Igbo as a language are struggling to separate from cultural Igbo. Internal treachery and backstabbing left and right. Uwazuruike is a traitor, Kanu is a criminal, Igbokwe is treacherous, Obiano is a sell out, Rochas is a sell out, Ngige is a sell out......do you have anyone left with credibility in Iboland?

Ijaw has a prime opportunity to emerge as the third leg of the proverbial Nigerian Tripod, if they can get their acts right between now and October1st. Apparently they know more about militancy than political savagery, otherwise their voice should now drown yours on the political arena and displace you permanently from political mainstream.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Diezani Madueke - "Only Biafra Can Guarantee You Freedom" Says Asari Dokubo / Breaking News Ifeanyi Ubah Defects 2 APC Following Threats By Wike 2 Slap Him / Don’t Allow Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha To See This… (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.