Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

3 Badoo Members Burnt To Death In Ikorodu Today (Graphic Pics, Video) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Badoo Members Burnt To Death In Ikorodu Today (Graphic Pics, Video) (59899 Views)

Badoo Members Kill Family Of 5 In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) / 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death / Badoo Members Break Mountain Of Fire Pastor’s Head With Mortar In Ikorodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Badoo Members Burnt To Death In Ikorodu Today (Graphic Pics, Video) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 02, 2017
tete7000:

But don't let them destroy the young ones. Ensure you always prevent growing children from getting exposed to such killings. It doesn't do any good to growing minds still undergoing formation.
I totally agree with this.

1 Like

Re: 3 Badoo Members Burnt To Death In Ikorodu Today (Graphic Pics, Video) by ajog1: 10:56pm On Jul 02, 2017
tete7000:
Don't trust the guys spearheading the killing. It takes a cold blooded murderer to kill another man with ease.
A vengeful heart could do worse

2 Likes

Re: 3 Badoo Members Burnt To Death In Ikorodu Today (Graphic Pics, Video) by Matthew4sure(m): 10:56pm On Jul 02, 2017
holy Jesus
Re: 3 Badoo Members Burnt To Death In Ikorodu Today (Graphic Pics, Video) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 02, 2017
banmee:

They have to drag me feet first into that country. I still do not understand why anyone who lives here would willingly go back there for whatever reasons. Well, i think i know. The main reason is vanity. They want to go back and show off what they've acquired. I can as well do that in Ghana. Anyone who wants to visit me should go there. Ain't no freaking way i'm stepping one foot in Nigeria ever again. I understand your plight though.
grin at bolded. not really many come back to do business i.e Tayo Oviosu the paga guy. Jason Njoku Rok and so many other. You are relatively safe as a rich and successful man in Nigeria.
Re: 3 Badoo Members Burnt To Death In Ikorodu Today (Graphic Pics, Video) by macaranta(m): 10:59pm On Jul 02, 2017
Is being in possession of grinding stone and oil a confirmatory test of being a badoo gang?
3 men dressed in suit and in a Jeep, who saw the oil and stone? The innocent people that will die from this lawlessness will be alarming.
#deadmentellnotales

1 Like

Re: 3 Badoo Members Burnt To Death In Ikorodu Today (Graphic Pics, Video) by Kay17: 11:05pm On Jul 02, 2017
Sleezwizz:
I just wonder how some senseless people come here to comment saying the ongoing jungle justice of suspected badoo cult members around ikorodu area must stop.

This badoo guys don't have mercy at all, I wish u guys could witness how they enter innocent family houses, killing husbands, wives and children.

Butchering innocent people like cow meat.

Concerning those guys that were killed today. What were they doing with charms, diesel and stones in their car?

But where is the evidence of the oil, the grinding stone and the charms?

You were told that and you believed hook line and sinker without questions. Besides it was midnight this happened there is the possibility of an error
Re: 3 Badoo Members Burnt To Death In Ikorodu Today (Graphic Pics, Video) by cococandy(f): 11:06pm On Jul 02, 2017
banmee:

They have to drag me feet first into that country. I still do not understand why anyone who lives here would willingly go back there for whatever reasons. Well, i think i know. The main reason is vanity. They want to go back and show off what they've acquired. I can as well do that in Ghana. Anyone who wants to visit me should go there. Ain't no freaking way i'm stepping one foot in Nigeria ever again. I understand your plight though.
I do wish I was you with no reason to ever go back.
Thanks for understanding

1 Like

Re: 3 Badoo Members Burnt To Death In Ikorodu Today (Graphic Pics, Video) by Sleezwizz: 11:08pm On Jul 02, 2017
Kay17:

But where is the evidence of the oil, the grinding stone and the charms?

You were told that and you believed hook line and sinker without questions. Besides it was midnight this happened there is the possibility of an error

I don't have any explanation to give u mr Kay abi wetin b ur name. Possibility of an error kor. When badoo boys come knocking at your door ask them for evidence... Mtcheewww

2 Likes

Re: 3 Badoo Members Burnt To Death In Ikorodu Today (Graphic Pics, Video) by ajog1: 11:12pm On Jul 02, 2017
cococandy:

Have you ever heard of confession under duress?
Also think for a moment too. Do you believe that the crowd would have spared them even if they refused to confess? Maybe they thought confessing and pleading would save them.

How on earth is the possession of glove, oil,charms or stones warrant a death penalty? Is that proof of crime?

Do you even realize everyone has been saying different things regarding what they were in possession of. I've even read one person say they had deisel on them. How's any of that grounds to kill them.

I can swear those guys didn't have any of the things they were accused of having. Not that ot would make any difference to me if they did.

Y'all are animals that don't deserve to breath the same air as humans.
It's so easy for you to sound so ideal because no one related to you or you care about is involved in the demonic terror unleashed on that community. Given all the atrocities and ordeals that has happened in that town- a genuine person with no ulterior motive would never be found in such a vulnerable position at that hour of the day

2 Likes

Re: 3 Badoo Members Burnt To Death In Ikorodu Today (Graphic Pics, Video) by wirinet(m): 11:45pm On Jul 02, 2017
As much as I sympathize with the lynched guys, I put the blame squarely on the failing Nigerian state. Jungle justice is a symptom of a failing state, people have lost confidence in the police and justice delivery system.

If these guys are truly innocent, then they must be the most stupid people to every walk this earth. People have no clue what's going on in Ikorodu for the last three months.
Badoo cult group had been terrorising Ikorodu for some time now. Just four days ago a whole family of 7 were gruesomely murdered in their sleep, not so far from where these 3 were lynched. Added to that, most communities in odogunyan up to Ogijo received letters from the so called badoo that they are coming to strike, so all the youths in the area have been on edge. Youth have been making noise and burning tyres in most streets for the past four nights, we hardly get any sleep at all. In this charged atmosphere, you now have 3 youths driving a car around 3 am allegedly with engine oil and grinding stone. That is a death sentence if I had ever seen one.

In a sane society, the Numerous badoo murders would have been investigated and the perpetrators fished out and prosecuted, but in Nigeria, the police are only after Yahoo boys and bail. The government had not shown any concern at all. Two days back I saw people including women and young men march inside the rain to the Oba's palace to protest, still nothing had been done, nothing to assure the residents of their safety. The IG and governor seems oblivious of happenings in Ikorodu.

As I am typing this I am hearing youths outside shouting and firing gun shots in the air right outside my house.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Badoo Members Burnt To Death In Ikorodu Today (Graphic Pics, Video) by delishpot: 11:46pm On Jul 02, 2017
This is what happens when the government loses control or ignores a delicate emergency situation. Before now, the people of Ikorodu did not go this far. They called for help, begged anf pleaded for security men to help keep them safe. The government turned a blind eye making Ikorodu people helpless and as rams pushed to the wall, they have tirned around in anger ready to crush anything in their path to safety.
Re: 3 Badoo Members Burnt To Death In Ikorodu Today (Graphic Pics, Video) by jamesben91(m): 11:47pm On Jul 02, 2017
Nigeria has lost it cry
Re: 3 Badoo Members Burnt To Death In Ikorodu Today (Graphic Pics, Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:11am On Jul 03, 2017
THE NIGERIAN POLICE IS A TOTAL FAILURE
Re: 3 Badoo Members Burnt To Death In Ikorodu Today (Graphic Pics, Video) by iukpe: 12:12am On Jul 03, 2017
delishpot:
This is what happens when the government loses control or ignores a delicate emergency situation. Before now, the people of Ikorodu did not go this far. They called for help, begged anf pleaded for security men to help keep them safe. The government turned a blind eye making Ikorodu people helpless and as rams pushed to the wall, they have tirned around in anger ready to crush anything in their path to safety.

The security agents are part of this cult else they would bleed to hear things like this happen. They are simply involved that's why they cannot act.

1 Like

Re: 3 Badoo Members Burnt To Death In Ikorodu Today (Graphic Pics, Video) by Donbabaj: 12:28am On Jul 03, 2017
tete7000:

But don't let them destroy the young ones. Ensure you always prevent growing children from getting exposed to such killings. It doesn't do any good to growing minds still undergoing formation.

Sorry are you a Nigerian? I grew up seeing all of these and I learnt a lesson never to join bad gangs.

1 Like

Re: 3 Badoo Members Burnt To Death In Ikorodu Today (Graphic Pics, Video) by Exciton(m): 1:39am On Jul 03, 2017
Like Nigeria, Nairaland is very abnormal.

It sensors the most harmless of words (most especially, biologically standard words like brëåsts and pēñis) but it's perfectly okay to post pics of roasted, crushed, mangled, decapitated (add your own) humans... women and children included.

1 Like

Re: 3 Badoo Members Burnt To Death In Ikorodu Today (Graphic Pics, Video) by RaptorX: 2:26am On Jul 03, 2017
Is that human flesh that they were hacking with machetes like that embarassed God almighty Nigeria is a really barbaric and primitive society.
Re: 3 Badoo Members Burnt To Death In Ikorodu Today (Graphic Pics, Video) by Nobody: 3:20am On Jul 03, 2017
sunnysunny69:
Look at the guy cutting fellow human in pieces and jubilating. Can't believe this in 21st century in broad daylight facing camera.

You will do worse than that if any member of your family member was a victim of badoo attack. This is what we call justice served in cold blood.

1 Like

Re: 3 Badoo Members Burnt To Death In Ikorodu Today (Graphic Pics, Video) by Hefay(m): 5:34am On Jul 03, 2017
majekdom2:
did you see the driver robber in the zenith bank robbery, he was neatly dressed in a a native. do not be deceived by looks. professional assassins are always in suit!
Professional assassins and robbers have also been spotted in Agbada and likes, should we be walking around naked to prove we are neither of those. Naija tire me for real.

1 Like

Re: 3 Badoo Members Burnt To Death In Ikorodu Today (Graphic Pics, Video) by ehikwe22: 5:54am On Jul 03, 2017
Who are the badoos and what do they stand for? How come they were able to get so much members and so much influence so suddenly? Why has the police not said anything about them or released any information?
Re: 3 Badoo Members Burnt To Death In Ikorodu Today (Graphic Pics, Video) by Kay17: 6:00am On Jul 03, 2017
Sleezwizz:
I just wonder how some senseless people come here to comment saying the ongoing jungle justice of suspected badoo cult members around ikorodu area must stop.

This badoo guys don't have mercy at all, I wish u guys could witness how they enter innocent family houses, killing husbands, wives and children.

Butchering innocent people like cow meat.

Concerning those guys that were killed today. What were they doing with charms, diesel and stones in their car?

Your key word is "suspected" Badoo members which implies that there is a margin of error to implicate a non member. You can't run away from that.

1 Like

Re: 3 Badoo Members Burnt To Death In Ikorodu Today (Graphic Pics, Video) by Kay17: 6:05am On Jul 03, 2017
Donbabaj:

Sorry are you a Nigerian? I grew up seeing all of these and I learnt a lesson never to join bad gangs.

The bad gangs hardly get the justice they deserve.
Re: 3 Badoo Members Burnt To Death In Ikorodu Today (Graphic Pics, Video) by tete7000(m): 6:09am On Jul 03, 2017
Donbabaj:

It could have a more dangerous effect on another child. We are not built the same way.
Re: 3 Badoo Members Burnt To Death In Ikorodu Today (Graphic Pics, Video) by Kay17: 6:10am On Jul 03, 2017
No one even has the idea whether this was the same Badoo gang that is responsible for the recent murder of the family or another one. No one can say with certainty that it will stop because of this.

1 Like

Re: 3 Badoo Members Burnt To Death In Ikorodu Today (Graphic Pics, Video) by tete7000(m): 6:13am On Jul 03, 2017
ajog1:
A vengeful heart could do worse

Even with a vengeful heart, do you think an ordinary person can suddenly transform into a cold killer, the one who will kill without a nightmare? Can you be that killer?

1 Like

Re: 3 Badoo Members Burnt To Death In Ikorodu Today (Graphic Pics, Video) by totorimi: 6:34am On Jul 03, 2017
Where is Ambode and anarchy is taking root in Ikorodu, in a whole Lagos state. This is the real test for an action governor. Deal with the situation frontally, round up all tjem hoodlums since the people already know them and then fish out these carnibals for prosecution. Take a decisive action now.

1 Like

Re: 3 Badoo Members Burnt To Death In Ikorodu Today (Graphic Pics, Video) by meg1: 7:27am On Jul 03, 2017
These guys are not badoo men....one of them is my church member and and authoritatively confirm he was born again. He was with his mechanic trying to tow his car at night to avoid traffic. So sad. An innocent young man just got an approval in church last week to do a comedy show in October that will draw men to Christ. He titled the show "Thinktwice ThinkHeaven".
Rest In Peace Paul Chinedu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Badoo Members Burnt To Death In Ikorodu Today (Graphic Pics, Video) by wirinet(m): 7:31am On Jul 03, 2017
tete7000:

Even with a vengeful heart, do you think an ordinary person can suddenly transform into a cold killer, the one who will kill without a nightmare? Can you be that killer?

It is called a mob. A mob is not rational . A mob can transform an otherwise timid person into a killer. Read up on mob psychology.

You are aware that blacks Africans are more emotional than cerebral, that is why pastors, imams, politicians and leaders take advantage and appeal to emotional sentiments rather than rational. People are so emotionally charged at the moment after seeing the way little kids and even babies were gruesomely murdered by this cult group. I tried reasoning with a group of guys discussing this lynching, a mere suggestion that the guys could be innocent and the group turned against me. I jejely kept my mouth quiet and left.
A couple of weeks ago main police station in Ikorodu was almost burnt down by a mob because the police refused to release a suspected cultist who was caught with the headless body of a small boy. I am just giving an idea of how charged Ikorodu is now over this badoo cult issue.

1 Like

Re: 3 Badoo Members Burnt To Death In Ikorodu Today (Graphic Pics, Video) by saajus: 7:33am On Jul 03, 2017
They've only killed three instead of using the three to bait other members. We should be ashamed of ourselves. Jungle justice is bad. The whole world will be laughing at us.
Re: 3 Badoo Members Burnt To Death In Ikorodu Today (Graphic Pics, Video) by tete7000(m): 8:20am On Jul 03, 2017
wirinet:

It is called a mob. A mob is not rational . A mob can transform an otherwise timid person into a killer. Read up on mob psychology.

You are aware that blacks Africans are more emotional than cerebral, that is why pastors, imams, politicians and leaders take advantage and appeal to emotional sentiments rather than rational. People are so emotionally charged at the moment after seeing the way little kids and even babies were gruesomely murdered by this cult group. I tried reasoning with a group of guys discussing this lynching, a mere suggestion that the guys could be innocent and the group turned against me. I jejely kept my mouth quiet and left.
A couple of weeks ago main police station in Ikorodu was almost burnt down by a mob because the police refused to release a suspected cultist who was caught with the headless body of a small boy. I am just giving an idea of how charged Ikorodu is now over this badoo cult issue.

I agree with you on the mob philosophy and emotional aspect of us, however it is equally a reflection of how we have all been collectively traumatised because of what we wantonly exposed ourselves to particularly on social media. I am always of the opinion that the more gruesome scenes a people are exposed to, the more of their humanity that is eroded. A society that lacks prompt just action on the part of those charged with security leave justice in the hands of blinded, traumatised and emotional charged crowd.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Badoo Members Burnt To Death In Ikorodu Today (Graphic Pics, Video) by OkoYibo: 11:35am On Jul 03, 2017
beamtopola:

Do you bother to investigate if really all of the ones killed are baddoos
If some are innocent, here goes the same way they will kill you and tag you baddo.

And if they're Badoo members, may Badoo wipe out your family.
Re: 3 Badoo Members Burnt To Death In Ikorodu Today (Graphic Pics, Video) by 1Rebel: 12:34pm On Jul 03, 2017
majekdom2:
Good yuu left. dont be quick to judge the mob. i pray you don't encounter these evil men that were burnt.

Are you not a mad man?

https://www.nairaland.com/3897014/mc-think-twice-mistaken-badoo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Policeman Dies In Abia After Shaking A Man's Hand (Photos) / 3 Men Arrested Over Gay Sex In Katsina Hotel After Quarrel Over N10K. Photo / Coronavirus Lockdown Bank Scam Alert: Warn Your Loved Ones For Their Safety

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.