Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death (67642 Views)

Badoo Members Kill Family Of 5 In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) / 3 Badoo Members Burnt To Death In Ikorodu Today (Graphic Pics, Video) / Badoo Members Break Mountain Of Fire Pastor’s Head With Mortar In Ikorodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by broseme: 5:34am On Jul 02, 2017
According to a report shared by Nwosu,3 members of badoo cult group were caught in the early hours of today(think he made a mistake in the month).They were burnt to death.Their car was also said ablaze.Below is what he wrote...

'Reporting live from odogunyan area of ikorodu, three members of the badoo cult group were apprehended at the very early hours of today Sunday 2nd of July 2017 and were lynched with immediate effect, according to an eye witness report, stones used for their operation was found in their vehicle.

We can here people shouting, NO MORE BADOO, BADOO MUST GO'.

'Below is the vehicle in which the Badoo cult used in operation, as soon as they were caught, their jeep was set ablaze by angry mob in front of odogunyan Bale's office while the cultist were taken to shagamu express way and lynched. Community were seen celebrating at the capture of these men as youths were also seen with axe cutlasses with other instruments chanting war songs and raining curses upon them butchering them even at death.

Indeed the watch at night paid off.
Community protecting themselves
communitypolice
baddomustgo'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/3-badoo-members-caught-today-in.html

6 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by broseme: 5:34am On Jul 02, 2017

1 Like

Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by broseme: 5:34am On Jul 02, 2017
broseme:
More
more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by Nobody: 5:38am On Jul 02, 2017
Hmmmmmm they even use cars undecided for attack

Innocent soul will be wasted sha I know it cry

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by EmekaBlue(m): 5:39am On Jul 02, 2017
Criminals avoid Ikorodu RED hot zone now for your life sake...Over frustrated people all over waiting at the slightest opportunity to Lynch u.

Badoos good for you guys tho...If u must be a criminal,DONT KILL in your line of business.

147 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by AbuMaryam1(m): 5:43am On Jul 02, 2017
What's badoo??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by Nobody: 5:50am On Jul 02, 2017
So what is the difference between the two?

5 Likes

Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by thesicilian: 5:51am On Jul 02, 2017
Great. Kill them all. All the previous ones arrested by the community and handed over to the police were later released and came back to cause more havoc.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by dollytino4real(f): 6:00am On Jul 02, 2017
op pls check ur month that u wrote, u said 2nd May, dis is july.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by dollytino4real(f): 6:04am On Jul 02, 2017
what u sow u harvest, and the harvest is always more. shun evil it brings quick death.

5 Likes

Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by chemicalDisease: 6:16am On Jul 02, 2017
One Nigerian musician always uses that word badoo as slangs.
I hope these boys are not his own.

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by LilSmith55(m): 6:28am On Jul 02, 2017
Good For Them
Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by Despacito: 6:28am On Jul 02, 2017
when they finish setting all the residents ablaze they will find badoo himself. undecided

48 Likes

Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by nifemi25(m): 6:29am On Jul 02, 2017
Good. At OP. Are you assuring us that there won't be something like badoo again. That they are all been killed this morning. If otherwise I will report you to oga buhari when he comes

3 Likes

Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by Oche211(m): 6:32am On Jul 02, 2017
Even as an anti jungle justice advocate, one part of me says very good for them while the other part is afraid for innocent ones that may fall victims.
Jungle justice for real badoo guys? No wahala, una weldone with dat.
Just make sure dat they re real badoo guys sha.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by ipobarecriminals: 6:32am On Jul 02, 2017
They should be careful how they go about setting ones ablaze in the name of Badoo. They should have wait and catch them in the act.I'll personally participate in the act if I live around there but not dis barbaric way they killed.

6 Likes

Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by whitebeard(m): 6:36am On Jul 02, 2017
undecided op this is "July" not "may" or op are u a badoo member, how come u dont know today's date..!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by Nobody: 6:42am On Jul 02, 2017
We were guarding our street around 1:20am when we heard whistling and shouting from the bus stop. It was crazy. People were just screaming "burn them burn them" by the time we got there. The Stone, Charms and handkerchief they use was beside them. I couldn't even watch. It was really Scary and Nauseating. Their SUV is still burning as we speak.

100 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by KingLennon(m): 6:45am On Jul 02, 2017
Since the government can't help them those vigilante boys helped theirselves and the community.

4 Likes

Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 02, 2017
KingLennon:
Since the government can't help them those vigilante boys helped theirselves and the community.
They were caught by girls actually. Everyone does vigilante these day. To you and your street ni. Protect your street in everyway. 10am - 6am.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by KvnqPrezo(m): 6:49am On Jul 02, 2017
Cult
Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by KingLennon(m): 6:50am On Jul 02, 2017
Amusaopeyemi:

They were caught by girls actually. Everyone does vigilante these day. To you and your street ni. Protect your street in everyway. 10am - 6am.
Girls? How did that happen?

2 Likes

Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 02, 2017
Ikorodu people have been pushed to the wall and now they are fighting back. Imagine these crazy bastards coming back to Odoguyan again after killing a family of 5 on Wednesday.

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by Cholls(m): 6:52am On Jul 02, 2017
Despacito:
when they finish setting all the residents ablaze they find badoo himself. undecided
my brother I tire o
Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by Nobody: 6:53am On Jul 02, 2017
KingLennon:

Girls? How did that happen?
Stop and Search. Girls aren't left out from the watch (though it isn't compulsory) They saw the SUV, Stopped it and started asking questions, got the Men alerted and their hen lay a cooked egg.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by shortgun(m): 6:58am On Jul 02, 2017
Op, which kind pictures be dis?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by kingthreatz: 6:58am On Jul 02, 2017
They may not be baddo. They might be mere ritualists or cultists. Well, good riddance all.the same.

10 Likes

Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by pressplay411(m): 7:12am On Jul 02, 2017
EmekaBlue:
Criminals avoid Ikorodu RED hot zone now for your life sake...Over frustrated people all over waiting at the slightest opportunity to Lynch u.

Badoos good for you guys tho...If u must be a criminal,DONT KILL in your line of business.

After your last line, endorsing crime, I had to confirm your tribe. Not surprised, I bet you're among those screaming Free Evans.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by ogologoamu: 7:15am On Jul 02, 2017
Ok
Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by mrslim1991: 7:15am On Jul 02, 2017
shocked
Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by EmekaBlue(m): 7:18am On Jul 02, 2017
pressplay411:

After your last line, endorsing crime, I had to confirm your tribe. Not surprised, I bet you're among those screaming Free Evans.
I'm not endorsing crime but whether we like it or not there must be criminals,especially in a difficult country like the zoo

7 Likes

Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by pressplay411(m): 7:27am On Jul 02, 2017
EmekaBlue:
I'm not endorsing crime but whether we like it or not there must be criminals,especially in a difficult country like the zoo

Apparently you've not been on the receiving end as the victim of a crime. You'll never encourage it.
The problem is everyone want to ball like their favorite celebrities forgetting they actually worked hard for it.
Kids want to skip the hard work and be living the Vida loca.
And no, smart/soft work doesn't imply criminal activities.

28 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Caroline Kangogo Found Dead At Her Parents’ Home / Top 10 Most Notorious Armed Robbers In History Of Nigeria / Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.