Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Soul Sold To The Devil - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soul Sold To The Devil (313 Views)

''It Never Pays To Sell Your Soul To The Devil'' - FFK Shades ''Former Cousin" / Falana: "Arms From Libya Sold To Boko Haram" / Okorocha Renames Ministry Of Happiness, Blames Printer’s Devil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Soul Sold To The Devil by Marioplus(m): 6:03pm On Jul 02, 2017
{Another Conversation = SOUL SOLD TO THE DEVIL} .... On a typical day marked by so much stress and exhaustion, a young man who identified himself as 'my former student' and 'secret fan' called me on the phone; he mentioned that he just came into the town and needed to see me for the fulfillment of some spiritual obligations. I obliged. Later in the evening of the same day, he arrived at my Pastoral base looking so wealthy and expensive, right out from his exotic and exorbitant vehicle. We went straight to the chapel after a brief reception. To cut matters short, he wanted to sow a seed and to receive some sort of blessings. He brought out a large envelope parcel filled with very hard foreign currencies ... On placing them before the altar, kneeling, {I saw two diverse smokes coming out from the money parcel, smokes of blood and of death .... Whether in the spirit or in the flesh, I don't immediately know, but I knew what I saw}. I asked him sternly under the mandate of anointing on what he got himself into, while coming to 'bribe' the sanctuary of God; under fears and tears, he gave me a long narrative of his life-sojourn for the past few years. He ended it all up by saying, "FATHER, I SOLD MY SOUL TO THE DEVIL TWO TIMES IN MY YOUNG LIFE, FIRST, THROUGH AN EVIL INITIATION AS A CULTIST IN MY UNDERGRADUATE DAYS, AND SECONDLY, FEW MONTHS AGO, DURING MY COVENANT WITH SOME EVIL FORCES AS A NEW MEMBER OF A CYBER CRIME/DRUGS SYNDICATE OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY. RIGHT NOW FATHER, I HAVE NO CONSCIENCE, NO GOODWILL, NO LIGHT IN ME, NO FREEDOM, NO INNER PEACE, BUT, LOTS OF INEXHAUSTIBLE AMOUNT OF MONEY ... THE WORST IS THAT I DON'T DESIRE HELP AT ALL, I DON'T BELIEVE THAT I CAN EVER BE REDEEMED". I told him ofcourse that, redemption is always near to those who are penitent and believing. Using spiritual insights from above, I tried to open his eyes to the dark realities of SELLING ONE'S SOUL TO THE DEVIL = = [1] Selling of one's soul to the devil is a dark, dangerous and regrettable business. [2] Such an evil transaction can be made through dark initiations, covenants and through strange rituals; unofficially, selling of one's souls to the devil can be achieved through wicked living, dedication to hard drugs and to alcohol, criminal involvements; regular dabbling with cults, occultism and black magic; eating and drinking of edibles sacrificed/consecrated to the spirits of darkness; regularity in deviant sexual behaviours; being a chronic confusionist and destroyer; inordinate quests for money and vanities; through regular life of deception and hypocrisies; even through the shedding of the blood of the innocent. [3] The real currency that the evil one desires in any trade is always the human soul. [4] Once your soul is sold to the dark forces of the devil, you lose the following gradually and permanently: your freedom, your inner joy, your conscience, your inner peace and your innocence, including your good will. [5] Once a person's soul has been sold to the devil, monitoring spirits will immediately be set out upon the person to hunt and supervise the person, preventing the person from seeing the light of salvation. [6] Any soul wilfully or mistakenly given over to the devil, may gain wealth, power or fame .... But will never enjoy nor experience the true essence of those. [7] There are many ways to MEET the devil but almost no way out nor back ... Except by Divine Intervention. [8] Offering ritual money and occultic dividends before the altar of God does not secure one's salvation but rather increases the curse. Pure hypocrisy! [9] Relating and interacting very closely with anyone whose soul has been sold to the devil, can bring untold contamination, curse or even bondage upon a person. [10] Eternal damnation in hell is more or less the final reward of those who be in accord with the dark powers. [11] About the ways and the wiles of the devil, The Catechism Of The Catholic Church admonishes us thus: "SCRIPTURE WITNESSES TO THE DISASTROUS INFLUENCE OF THE ONE JESUS CALLS 'A MURDERER FROM THE BEGINNING', WHO WOULD EVEN TRY TO DIVERT JESUS FROM THE MISSION RECEIVED FROM HIS FATHER (Jn 8:44; cf. Mt 4:1-11). 'THE REASON THE SON OF GOD APPEARED WAS TO DESTROY THE WORKS OF THE DEVIL' (1Jn3:cool. IN IT'S CONSEQUENCES THE GRAVEST OF THESE WORKS WAS THE MENDACIOUS SEDUCTION THAT LED MAN TO DISOBEY GOD" ( CCC 394) ~~ Thus, we can never be careful enough about the subtle destructive seductions of the devil and his cohorts of demons and cults {especially as we desperately pursue wealth, power, carnality and vanities}! **With spiritual counsels and scriptural orientations, I laboured to bring our very wealthy but lost brother from darkness to light. I mandated him to go back with the 'defiled seedsowing' ... At least, until he has saved and sanctified his life through the spiritual programme and assignments given to him, which necessarily involves renunciations and denunciations. So far, God is being glorified through the very promising response the young man has been giving to word of God and to the regular prayer ministry been done on him. THERE IS PRACTICALLY NO SANE NOR SAFE DEAL ANY HUMAN PERSON CAN CONTRACT WITH THE DEVIL/LUCIFER ... YOU CAN NEVER OUTWIT THE ANCIENT SERPENT IN HIS OWN GAME ... FREEDOM AND PEACE IN THE HOLY SPIRIT IS ONE OF THE GREATEST TREASURE A HUMAN BEING CAN LAY HANDS UPON. May our wealth, our powers and popularities always have the touch of God, amen!¡ ..... THE CONVERSATION SERIES CONTINUES.......
Rev. Fr. Val. K. Egejuru

(1) (Reply)

Danger Of Bottled Anger,not Looking At Root Cause Of Issues!! / 66 Ex-niger Delta Agitators Gain Admission Into Johan Cruyff Institute Of Barcel / Fayose Threatens To Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.