Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,825 members, 7,844,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Father Of 3 Trying To Bury Charms At His Ex-Girlfriend's House Caught In Imo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Father Of 3 Trying To Bury Charms At His Ex-Girlfriend's House Caught In Imo (40697 Views)

Just In: How Obasanjo’s House Caught Fire / SENATOR NA’ALLAH: We Dumped PDP In 2014 But Falsely Remained To Bury It / Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Of 3 Trying To Bury Charms At His Ex-Girlfriend's House Caught In Imo by jonero4(m): 8:07pm On Jul 02, 2017
OrestesDante:
Bad legacy for the children.
u go school
Re: Father Of 3 Trying To Bury Charms At His Ex-Girlfriend's House Caught In Imo by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 02, 2017
lovelygurl:
Eeeew

They should wax his chest!

He's natural grin
Re: Father Of 3 Trying To Bury Charms At His Ex-Girlfriend's House Caught In Imo by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 02, 2017
Jigba:

He's natural grin

Looooool grin grin grin
Re: Father Of 3 Trying To Bury Charms At His Ex-Girlfriend's House Caught In Imo by Edum13656: 8:19pm On Jul 02, 2017
I don't know where we learn this stripping naked tin...
Re: Father Of 3 Trying To Bury Charms At His Ex-Girlfriend's House Caught In Imo by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 02, 2017
CplusJason:
I really don't understand why some guys won't let go

Just see how person father dey disgrace himself.
the charm may probably be money ritual...evil soul
Re: Father Of 3 Trying To Bury Charms At His Ex-Girlfriend's House Caught In Imo by VajanahDischaj(f): 8:29pm On Jul 02, 2017
Rokaa:
The educated south.
better than the west that will want to 4k the suspect or commit incense. Abi na the north wey go use am do stone stone
Re: Father Of 3 Trying To Bury Charms At His Ex-Girlfriend's House Caught In Imo by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:33pm On Jul 02, 2017
I feel sorry for his wife and kids... Who have to see the trash of a hubby/dad he really is

1 Like

Re: Father Of 3 Trying To Bury Charms At His Ex-Girlfriend's House Caught In Imo by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 02, 2017
Igbo developer?

1 Like

Re: Father Of 3 Trying To Bury Charms At His Ex-Girlfriend's House Caught In Imo by GavelSlam: 8:54pm On Jul 02, 2017
So they like jazz like this over there?
Re: Father Of 3 Trying To Bury Charms At His Ex-Girlfriend's House Caught In Imo by Martin0(m): 9:16pm On Jul 02, 2017
lovelygurl:
Eeeew
They should wax his chest!
hahahahaha sounds like the benins
Re: Father Of 3 Trying To Bury Charms At His Ex-Girlfriend's House Caught In Imo by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:22pm On Jul 02, 2017
Rokaa:
The educated south.
Beasts of the East

1 Like

Re: Father Of 3 Trying To Bury Charms At His Ex-Girlfriend's House Caught In Imo by Flaghouse1: 9:26pm On Jul 02, 2017
kingjabz:
Juju fall on you cheesy
h

Oga na every time the Chinese man dey always say bla bla bla,

Please interprete in simple terms a beg
Re: Father Of 3 Trying To Bury Charms At His Ex-Girlfriend's House Caught In Imo by bisam(m): 9:27pm On Jul 02, 2017
Re: Father Of 3 Trying To Bury Charms At His Ex-Girlfriend's House Caught In Imo by banmee(m): 9:27pm On Jul 02, 2017
Vision4God:
So shall God continually expose all wicked and evil activities in Jesus names.

Just like a true Nigerian. Using a make believe god to justify every and all insane acts. Carry on.
Re: Father Of 3 Trying To Bury Charms At His Ex-Girlfriend's House Caught In Imo by DrGoodmanFather: 9:31pm On Jul 02, 2017
Cough.

Re: Father Of 3 Trying To Bury Charms At His Ex-Girlfriend's House Caught In Imo by bossrillboss: 9:40pm On Jul 02, 2017
Urdreamgirl:
oloshi man just like my useless ex that is so obsessed with me, thank jah I dodged a bullet though it render me booless.
...lol..I beyonce hand up for u.
Re: Father Of 3 Trying To Bury Charms At His Ex-Girlfriend's House Caught In Imo by Rokaa(m): 9:41pm On Jul 02, 2017
DrGoodmanFather:
Cough.

This is wicked grin
Re: Father Of 3 Trying To Bury Charms At His Ex-Girlfriend's House Caught In Imo by enemyofprogress: 10:07pm On Jul 02, 2017
Finally funjosh has been caught
Re: Father Of 3 Trying To Bury Charms At His Ex-Girlfriend's House Caught In Imo by AntiNigerian: 11:12pm On Jul 02, 2017
oz4real83:
which igboland? Is port harcourt igboland? Stop claiming Niger delta territory!!!

Re: Father Of 3 Trying To Bury Charms At His Ex-Girlfriend's House Caught In Imo by oz4real83(m): 5:10am On Jul 03, 2017
[quote author=AntiNigerian post=58064197][/quote] u are as insensible as ur post. Check my profile to discover where I am from. Ewuuuuu!
Re: Father Of 3 Trying To Bury Charms At His Ex-Girlfriend's House Caught In Imo by Gobhanky: 5:13am On Jul 03, 2017
Y cant we be civil.
Must africans strip.
Homos everywhere
Re: Father Of 3 Trying To Bury Charms At His Ex-Girlfriend's House Caught In Imo by glossy6(f): 7:56am On Jul 03, 2017
columbus007:
See wetin the lost of the flesh and jealousy don cost undecided

Nsukka! Sukpu!!
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Father Of 3 Trying To Bury Charms At His Ex-Girlfriend's House Caught In Imo by Abagworo(m): 8:39am On Jul 03, 2017
This story and photo looks unreal and the title doesn't tally with the body. The title said Imo while the body says Oginigba village in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
Re: Father Of 3 Trying To Bury Charms At His Ex-Girlfriend's House Caught In Imo by columbus007(m): 9:43am On Jul 03, 2017
glossy6:

Nsukka! Sukpu!!I don't get these,please do you sell biscuit?i want some cheesy
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Father Of 3 Trying To Bury Charms At His Ex-Girlfriend's House Caught In Imo by AntiNigerian: 12:52pm On Jul 03, 2017
oz4real83:
u are as insensible as ur post. Check my profile to discover where I am from. Ewuuuuu!
Ewu Yellowbar!
Re: Father Of 3 Trying To Bury Charms At His Ex-Girlfriend's House Caught In Imo by glossy6(f): 1:34pm On Jul 03, 2017
[quote author=columbus007 post=58073386][/quote]
come and take it
Re: Father Of 3 Trying To Bury Charms At His Ex-Girlfriend's House Caught In Imo by columbus007(m): 4:41pm On Jul 03, 2017
glossy6:

come and take it
cheesy
Re: Father Of 3 Trying To Bury Charms At His Ex-Girlfriend's House Caught In Imo by ezeagu(m): 4:50pm On Jul 03, 2017
chrisxxx:

There is no doubt that the south is eons of years ahead of your region. The possibility of your region catching up with south is only and only if the south gives up or halt learning for two millenniums.

What is in the south to catch up with?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomhole Meets Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, Turkish President. Photos / Osun Rerun: PDP Releases Number PVCs Collected At Each Unit Ahead Of Re-run / 2023. Labour Party Hold It's First Meeting In Gombe State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.