Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother (38329 Views)

Don’t Devalue Naira After Implementing New National Minimum Wage – FWF Tell FG / Let Nnamdi Kanu Come And Lead Us - Captured ESN Member / EndSARS: South West Monachs Blame Politicians’ Greed For Money For Riots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother by sarrki(m): 9:08pm On Oct 25, 2019
2'
NEWS
Allow Nnamdi Kanu come home to bury his mother, Imo monarchs tell FG
Published

Sunday Nwakanma – Umuahia

Monarchs in Orlu, Imo State, on Thursday, appealed to the Federal Government to allow the leader of proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu to return to Nigeria for the burial his mother, Sally, without molestation.

This appeal came at Amakwo Event Centre in Orsu Local Government Area of Imo State.

The royal fathers led by HRM Eze Gideon Ejike said, “Kanu is not a terrorist. Terrorists kill but we are yet to see any bloodshed by Kanu. He is our hero and should be allowed to bury his mother before the beginning of next year. He deserves the honour and right as the first son to bury his mother.”

READ ALSO: Google celebrates Fela’s mother 119th birthday with doodle

The monarchs also called on the United Nations to prevail on the FG to allow Kanu to bury his dead mother without molestation.

The traditional ruler of Orsu ancient kingdom in Ideato North LGA said Kanu had brought hope to the oppressed people of South East and South-South Nigeria, hence their decision to bestow on him a chieftaincy title

https://punchng.com/allow-nnamdi-kanu-come-home-to-bury-his-mother-imo-monarchs-tell-fg/

8 Likes

Re: Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother by Homeboiy: 9:15pm On Oct 25, 2019
Tafia people

Did Nnamdi kanu tell the IMO monarchs that he wants to come home?

Besides kanu is Abian

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother by Willy7(m): 9:22pm On Oct 25, 2019
Was he banned from coming before? He is very much allowed to come, but it is the going that we need to talk about. Let him come and bury his parents, and after that let him tell us how he escaped the python.

288 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother by gidgiddy: 9:28pm On Oct 25, 2019
Somebody should tell the Monarch that according to the Federal Government of Nigeria, an unarmed organisation like IPOB who killed nobody is a terrorist organisation

But an armed group like the killer herdsmen who slaughter thousands of Nigerians each year with their AK 47, are not terrorists, and deserve Ruga settlements

So because the Federal Government does not know what terrorism is, it is not safe for Kanu to go to a country that doesn't know what terrorism is

103 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother by netpro(m): 9:31pm On Oct 25, 2019
Let him come. The coast is clear.

Funny coward. grin

103 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother by wwwihy: 9:38pm On Oct 25, 2019
Nobody stops anybody from coming to his Country, especially when you happens to be the leader of that nation.
Is Nnamdi Kanu no longer the leader of Biafra?
With all his Biafra military, BSS, BP; why is he afraid ?
Is he a coward ?

210 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 25, 2019
Sarrki if you copy and paste, do that like someone who went to school.
Unless you educated under Al-majiri system like buhari.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother by DaudaAbu(m): 9:45pm On Oct 25, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Sarrki if you copy and paste, do that like someone who went to school.

Unless you educated under Al-majiri system like buhari.

La land, la enter custody

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother by adekolaelect(m): 9:56pm On Oct 25, 2019
Hello ooo Bubu Inamdi KANU is coming to Nigeria for his mother's burier and nothing must happen to him .Bubu :"OK sir,but I don't knoll if he has danced to the Buratai python because thel last time I saw Buratai he did not tell me if he Kanu has danced his own to Buratai python .but I will call him " I don't know why him nulmber not ring, This MTN People are so kaarapt If I tel E help C C to do the needfool now They will say I closed land boarder and I want to close MTN too.OK ring "Buhatai or what is your name ? " yes sir" Buratai " .Bubu :OK are you wid me? Buratai yes sir . I receive a coll Daff spuffid boy KANU want to come tall nigiria for his mother burier ? ,Buratai :OK sir .Bubu buff I am not sual if he has danced to your python last time befoo he flew away then ? Buratai :sir he was yet but he will definitely dance it when he comes.Bubu :OK I trust you .

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother by kestolove95(m): 9:57pm On Oct 25, 2019
Let him come na, nobody hold am

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother by YungMillionaire: 9:58pm On Oct 25, 2019
Nonsense. He jumped bail. If he returns he returns to incarceration.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother by FindingNigeria: 9:59pm On Oct 25, 2019
Even Kanu will not fall for the trap.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 25, 2019
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, Nnamdi Kanu is a disgrace to every Christian worldwide from the religious perspective for aligning with Israel and Judaism. A well known terrorist like Kanu who almost made we Christians clash with our peaceful Muslim brothers because of his incessant hate speeches towards the north and the west doesn't deserve to see the light of the day. I suggest the federal government seize his mother's corpse for following the useless man to court in Abuja in solidarity and cremate it to serve as a deterrence to parents Who supports their children's criminality or feed her carcass to the Crocs in Nile river. Nnamdi kanu deserves to be locked up at ADX Florence in Colorado with the likes of his fellow terrorists like Elchapo and Muttalab for endangering the unity of our beloved country Nigeria. sad

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother by ursullalinda(f): 10:00pm On Oct 25, 2019
Kanu better run as fast as your legs can carry you.... it's a set up ohhh

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 25, 2019
We're waiting for him and his Israeli-trained BSS (Biafran Security Service) to land in Nigeria so that Tukur Buratai can order his boyz to shatter their akpu-fermented brains with the 7.62x39mm ammunitions. grin

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother by Jasseyfrd(m): 10:00pm On Oct 25, 2019
Fire on the mountain

3 Likes

Re: Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother by Offpoint: 10:01pm On Oct 25, 2019
grin
Re: Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother by olatade(m): 10:01pm On Oct 25, 2019
The best way to be unpopular is to speak the truth.

6 Likes

Re: Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother by Queseda: 10:02pm On Oct 25, 2019
Can't remember FG ever telling him not to come home to bury his mum. This is the time for him to man up, and walk the talk, all these little fries making noise abroad. Patiently waiting for Reno to come with him in solidarity grin grin grin

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother by SultanOfAbia: 10:02pm On Oct 25, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu go give them Audio Burial..

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother by drey076(m): 10:02pm On Oct 25, 2019
Buhari did not ask him not to come home now

grin grin grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 25, 2019
FindingNigeria:
Even Kanu will not fall for the trap.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother by Ipromote: 10:02pm On Oct 25, 2019
Hmmmm

See my siggy for social media Promotions
Re: Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother by Endtimebro: 10:02pm On Oct 25, 2019
But wait first did the government ask him not to return home?

7 Likes

Re: Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:03pm On Oct 25, 2019
Even if they accept, let him not try it oo

Na trap cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother by IAmSkinny: 10:03pm On Oct 25, 2019
It's a trap. Once he steps foot in Nigeria, that's it!
Re: Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother by omenka(m): 10:03pm On Oct 25, 2019
Is anyone stopping him from coming?

I think the government could even volunteer a return ticket for him. Ekweremadu misses him as well.

13 Likes

Re: Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother by Pidginwhisper: 10:04pm On Oct 25, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother by Mummymahdi(f): 10:04pm On Oct 25, 2019
who knows when he sneaked out?
let him sneak in and sneak back, shikenan

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother by fk002: 10:04pm On Oct 25, 2019
Who is stopping him in the first place

He no offend anyone na, why him go fear

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Burial Photos Of Dr. Chinelo Megafu / Cameroonian Ambazonia Militants Invade Nigeria, Gun Down 20 In Cross River State / Ambode Places Permanent Ban On VIO Officials, FRSC From State Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.