Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Unijos Admission Thread 2017/18 Academic Session - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unijos Admission Thread 2017/18 Academic Session (20917 Views)

UNILORIN Produces 103 First Class Students In 2017/18 Academic Session / Unimed,ondo Aspirant Thread 2017 / Lasu Admission Thread 2017/2018. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unijos Admission Thread 2017/18 Academic Session by yakamata(m): 8:29pm On Nov 26, 2017
queency11:
U didn't offend me. Are u a UJ aspirant this year?

yeah
Re: Unijos Admission Thread 2017/18 Academic Session by exynos(m): 11:44pm On Nov 26, 2017
admission list till next year March.
Re: Unijos Admission Thread 2017/18 Academic Session by queency11(f): 6:36am On Nov 27, 2017
yakamata:

yeah
I wish you the best
Re: Unijos Admission Thread 2017/18 Academic Session by PhilAmadeus: 11:57pm On Dec 10, 2017
Please is it true that the admission lists are out..
Re: Unijos Admission Thread 2017/18 Academic Session by centitan(m): 8:05pm On Dec 11, 2017
PhilAmadeus:
Please is it true that the admission lists are out..
Check your admission on caps on jamb website .
last year admission list was released this year march,so don't be surprised if list comes out in three months time(march 2018). also visit the unijos website frequently to check the happenings in the school and when the list is released.
Re: Unijos Admission Thread 2017/18 Academic Session by luqmandwise(m): 5:58pm On Dec 20, 2017
Yap, d list is been updated
Have seen someone with marketing and pharmacy on Facebook
Re: Unijos Admission Thread 2017/18 Academic Session by Kokopos(m): 10:09pm On Dec 20, 2017
Check CAPS my son has been offered admission in university of jos to study accounting. The admission was confirmed on CAPS yesterday and I have accepted the admission on his behalf

3 Likes

Re: Unijos Admission Thread 2017/18 Academic Session by Bapy(m): 9:59am On Dec 28, 2017
centitan:
Check your admission on caps on jamb website .
last year admission list was released this year march,so don't be surprised if list comes out in three months time(march 2018). also visit the unijos website frequently to check the happenings in the school and when the list is released.
wrong info..... It was third list that came out this year.
Re: Unijos Admission Thread 2017/18 Academic Session by centitan(m): 4:40pm On Dec 28, 2017
rt:
wrong info..... It was third list that came out this year.

I'm not wrong, when was the list released online? the list was released on the notice board in school on Nov 30. but the merit and supplementary lists were released online at the same time in March.
Re: Unijos Admission Thread 2017/18 Academic Session by Adasun(m): 7:39pm On Jan 01, 2018
Centitan hw far na,any news?
Re: Unijos Admission Thread 2017/18 Academic Session by Adasun(m): 7:41pm On Jan 01, 2018
Kokopos:
Check CAPS my son has been offered admission in university of jos to study accounting. The admission was confirmed on CAPS yesterday and I have accepted the admission on his behalf
wow congrats to ur son,caps arn't showing on my phone.i guess it's my phone right
Re: Unijos Admission Thread 2017/18 Academic Session by Kokopos(m): 10:38pm On Jan 01, 2018
Adasun:
wow congrats to ur son,caps arn't showing on my phone.i guess it's my phone right

download Google Chrome. Then click a box on the right top, options will pop out. Click on desktop. With this it will show
Re: Unijos Admission Thread 2017/18 Academic Session by Adasun(m): 10:50pm On Jan 01, 2018
Kokopos:

download Google Chrome. Then click a box on the right top, options will pop out. Click on desktop. With this it will show
okay,ur son is unijos right?a guy told me they havn't release their list but i doubt him sha
Re: Unijos Admission Thread 2017/18 Academic Session by Kokopos(m): 11:09pm On Jan 01, 2018
Adasun:
okay,ur son is unijos right?a guy told me they havn't release their list but i doubt him sha

he is not in uni jos yet, but has been admission to study accounting in uni jos. The admissions are not yet on the school board but on JAMB portal.

you check check caps or your admission status on jamb e facility portal.
Re: Unijos Admission Thread 2017/18 Academic Session by centitan(m): 12:04am On Jan 02, 2018
Adasun:
Boss,Unijos have release the first list or so but it is only available on jamb CAPS or pasted on the notice board in every faculty, it has not released on the school website. if you stay around unijos,you can go to the faculty that houses your aspiring course and check for yourself or if you know anyone in unijos,you can contact him/her to help check for you.
as for checking CAPS on your phone,download google chrome if you don't have it installed on your device,open it and go to settings,change view to desktop mode or better still go check in a nearby cafe.
As for me, admission never show oo.I hope I smile at the end of the day.
I pray you get admitted. peace.

1 Like

Re: Unijos Admission Thread 2017/18 Academic Session by Adasun(m): 11:26am On Jan 20, 2018
Centitan u ar nt trying to keep dis thread alive o
Re: Unijos Admission Thread 2017/18 Academic Session by effie03(f): 6:37pm On Jan 29, 2018
please what's going on with the admission process. has any list been released again? Because jamb form sales will soon end and my sis hasn't seen anything yet.
Re: Unijos Admission Thread 2017/18 Academic Session by Kokopos(m): 7:58pm On Jan 29, 2018
effie03:
please what's going on with the admission process. has any list been released again? Because jamb form sales will soon end and my sis hasn't seen anything yet.

To be on a save side let her buy another Jamb form while waiting for admission.
Re: Unijos Admission Thread 2017/18 Academic Session by effie03(f): 6:59am On Jan 31, 2018
Kokopos:
to be on a save side let her buy another Jamb form while waiting for admission.
thanks
Re: Unijos Admission Thread 2017/18 Academic Session by Emoreni(m): 4:03pm On Feb 01, 2018
Please is there any medical aspirant here that has been admitted or yet to be on caps?
Re: Unijos Admission Thread 2017/18 Academic Session by centitan(m): 8:38pm On Feb 01, 2018
Emoreni:
Please is there any medical aspirant here that has been admitted or yet to be on caps?
I am a medic aspirant,but haven't seen my name.The guy I have seen admitted is a pharmacy aspirant. I pray we get admitted anyway,but I have registered for Jamb Utme this year to be on a safe side. its nice meeting you.
Re: Unijos Admission Thread 2017/18 Academic Session by Emoreni(m): 10:16pm On Feb 01, 2018
centitan:

I am a medic aspirant,but haven't seen my name.The guy I have admitted is a pharmacy aspirant. I pray we get admitted anyway,but I have registered for Jamb Utme this year to be on a safe side. its nice meeting you.
Nice meeting you too bro, but have you checked your CAPS, what is it showing now, What is ur score(agg) and that of the pharmacy guy that has been admitted? Mine is currently showing admission in progress.
#itwillendinpraize
Re: Unijos Admission Thread 2017/18 Academic Session by Emoreni(m): 11:07am On Feb 02, 2018
@centitan did you reside in Jos?
Re: Unijos Admission Thread 2017/18 Academic Session by centitan(m): 2:58am On Feb 04, 2018
Emoreni:

Nice meeting you too bro, but have you checked your CAPS, what is it showing now, What is ur score(agg) and that of the pharmacy guy that has been admitted? Mine is currently showing admission in progress.
#itwillendinpraize
I checked my caps,it's still showing not admitted,my agg is 259,while that of the pharmacy guy who is my cousin is 252. I'm so happy for you,this year won't pass you by. what's your aggregate? and I don't reside in Jos,I stay in Kaduna. Congrats Bro and do inform us when it changes to 'congratulations, you have admitted to study MBBS'. it sure will end in praise. thanks.
Re: Unijos Admission Thread 2017/18 Academic Session by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 04, 2018
centitan:

I checked my caps,it's still showing not admitted,my agg is 259,while that of the pharmacy guy who is my cousin is 252. I'm so happy for you,this year won't pass you by. what's your aggregate? and I don't reside in Jos,I stay in Kaduna. Congrats Bro and do inform us when it changes to 'congratulations, you have admitted to study MBBS'. it sure will end in praise. thanks.

hello,please how did you calculate your aggregate?
Re: Unijos Admission Thread 2017/18 Academic Session by PhilAmadeus: 6:38pm On Feb 05, 2018
Evening guys... pls any latest news?
Re: Unijos Admission Thread 2017/18 Academic Session by centitan(m): 7:25pm On Feb 15, 2018
exynos:
admission list till next year March.
hi,Boss have you been admitted.
Re: Unijos Admission Thread 2017/18 Academic Session by exynos(m): 11:17pm On Feb 15, 2018
centitan:
not admitted.
Re: Unijos Admission Thread 2017/18 Academic Session by skylane: 11:33pm On Feb 15, 2018
centitan:

i was admitted on tuesday though did remedials lastyear
Re: Unijos Admission Thread 2017/18 Academic Session by epospiky(m): 9:46am On Feb 22, 2018
What's up everyone
Re: Unijos Admission Thread 2017/18 Academic Session by centitan(m): 8:18pm On Feb 22, 2018
Emoreni:

#itwillendinpraize
Emoreni,any new development on your caps?
Re: Unijos Admission Thread 2017/18 Academic Session by Emoreni(m): 12:46am On Feb 23, 2018
centitan:

Emoreni,any new development on your caps?
Nothing yet O, my brother. I'm still hopeful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Uniabuja Students Protest Over The Death Of A Female Student / What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. / FIDEI Polytechnic Gboko Protest, Police Accused Of Killing 2 Students (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.