Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,825 members, 7,844,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Is She My Twin? Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo Of Her Lookalike - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is She My Twin? Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo Of Her Lookalike (42065 Views)

Funke Akindele And Olubunmi Neeceebosslady, Her Lookalike Sister Pose Together / Adetutu Alabi And Her Lookalike Daughter (photo) / Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is She My Twin? Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo Of Her Lookalike by omoadeleye(m): 11:29am On Jul 03, 2017
K
Re: Is She My Twin? Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo Of Her Lookalike by demsid(m): 11:29am On Jul 03, 2017
timawoku:
its called doppelgänger
both doubleganger and doppelgänger is rubbish
Re: Is She My Twin? Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo Of Her Lookalike by etinanguy(m): 11:30am On Jul 03, 2017
Pls nobody shld struggle dis place with me, because i want to faint.
Re: Is She My Twin? Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo Of Her Lookalike by belindar: 11:30am On Jul 03, 2017
Are you back from your surgery in UK?. Ewu. Attention seeker. Who cares.
Re: Is She My Twin? Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo Of Her Lookalike by Respect55(m): 11:32am On Jul 03, 2017
She is more of you because she kept her marriage from social Media nonsrnsr
Re: Is She My Twin? Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo Of Her Lookalike by talk2saintify(m): 11:33am On Jul 03, 2017
100%

1 Like

Re: Is She My Twin? Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo Of Her Lookalike by timawoku(m): 11:34am On Jul 03, 2017
demsid:
both doubleganger and doppelgänger is rubbish
If it's rubbish to you then let it remain that way, wetin concern us? Get a dictionary boy
Re: Is She My Twin? Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo Of Her Lookalike by baysol: 11:35am On Jul 03, 2017
Mercy Aigbe its you that look like her as you have no feather on your head anymore and she be your senior as she get husband. No be about money.
Re: Is She My Twin? Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo Of Her Lookalike by merits(m): 11:36am On Jul 03, 2017
lifeispeace:
she took to instagram to showoff a girl who is very much her look alike and asked if she was a twin?

what are your thoughts?
yes she us your twin,but she have mana more than you.that is why she don't flaunt her priva8 her live on social like you do.
Re: Is She My Twin? Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo Of Her Lookalike by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 03, 2017
You better go and settle with your husband before I answer you your question.

Afonja and unsettled marriage are like 5&6.
Re: Is She My Twin? Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo Of Her Lookalike by martineverest(m): 11:38am On Jul 03, 2017
hernandson:
double ganger
doppelganger
Re: Is She My Twin? Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo Of Her Lookalike by ehissi(m): 11:39am On Jul 03, 2017
Mercy! Mercy!! Mercy!!! How many times I call you?

Stop asking other people stupid question, go ask ya mama....... angry
Re: Is She My Twin? Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo Of Her Lookalike by demsid(m): 11:40am On Jul 03, 2017
timawoku:
If it's rubbish to you then let it remain that way, wetin concern us? Get a dictionary boy
why are you sounding pained like this. I feel your pain but Na joke I dey o
Re: Is She My Twin? Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo Of Her Lookalike by pmc01(m): 11:43am On Jul 03, 2017
Tamarapetty:
probably, buh aint a drama queen like yo
How would you know? you're pals with her?
Re: Is She My Twin? Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo Of Her Lookalike by walexyt5(m): 11:48am On Jul 03, 2017
Eh he, yur B3 status s 31%, so I cnt see very clearly. Goan charge ur phone and ask me leta.....wetin kwasign me
Re: Is She My Twin? Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo Of Her Lookalike by moupe: 11:56am On Jul 03, 2017
demsid:
But this babe fine pass aigbe

You are so right.
Re: Is She My Twin? Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo Of Her Lookalike by rugipp(m): 12:04pm On Jul 03, 2017
alexialin:
We all have our look alikes somewhere out there .

That's how God created us all.

There's one Lady on my street who recently move in with her husband and three kids . we always hi to each other when we are going out, coincidentally .
She looks like me sha but a more robust version.

That's how , one supermarket lady asked me one day that , is it true I av kids and am married ?
I say me ke? Am not married o and I don't av any kid or kids !
angry
She said ehn ehn! I know u are single . if u see how me and one of my customers we were arguing about u , yesterday when u were going to work in the morning .

She pointed at u and said na wa o, and we didn't know when this lady got married and even born reach 3 sef!
And I was arguing with her ,u are not the one . and u don't have kids and husband . she was arguing with me back.

I look this supermarket woman angry

I was short of words ! I heaved a sigh and I said madam, I know whom u people are talking about . Am not the Lady. The lady is a new neighbour on this street. She is married with kids. Pls am not the one and tell your customer , am not married with 3 kids . which kain akoba be this one .

Una want make I remain single forever cheesy

Pls she should stop spreading false rumour . pls! I take God beg una!

Shey una see me see wahala! angry

Are you Ripe for marriage. Let see how robust you are
Re: Is She My Twin? Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo Of Her Lookalike by Husty(m): 12:07pm On Jul 03, 2017
hernandson:
double ganger

Doppelganger

You're welcome
Re: Is She My Twin? Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo Of Her Lookalike by AfroKnight: 12:08pm On Jul 03, 2017
alexialin:

I can't sense the desperation u are looking for underneath the tone of my message .

I don't av time looking out on the desperation, I av better things to do with my time .

Today is Monday . I need to keep up appointment with clients .

Hustle continues. Money must be made.

Bro! Cheers on the desperation thing yur seeing or feeling or sensing . smiley
The cloud is dark , rain no fall o. Can't deal with a foggy windscreen this morning undecided

Have a great day. smiley and
Stay out of trouble wink

Omo! See how many smileys for one person! Madam no vex o. grin You come across as very outspoken.
Re: Is She My Twin? Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo Of Her Lookalike by jconsulting(f): 12:10pm On Jul 03, 2017
So better thing dey sweet Mercy , this lady get good caring hubby that cuddle her always not like your own that use you for practice his kung fu
Re: Is She My Twin? Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo Of Her Lookalike by SUNDICOS(m): 12:13pm On Jul 03, 2017
On a very serious note MERCY, go and ask question very well about your parents because one of them may be responsible for her existence.
Re: Is She My Twin? Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo Of Her Lookalike by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 03, 2017
That should be her younger sister that got married. can't you see where she wrote "congrats love".
Re: Is She My Twin? Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo Of Her Lookalike by Lionofdjungle: 12:24pm On Jul 03, 2017
Meji meji ni Olorun da eeyan now. God created each one in twos. That's Yoruba belief, though.
Re: Is She My Twin? Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo Of Her Lookalike by rosalieene(f): 12:25pm On Jul 03, 2017
The resemblance is much
Re: Is She My Twin? Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo Of Her Lookalike by DavidEsq(m): 12:29pm On Jul 03, 2017
alexialin:

Lol, no wonder

Nice one.

Ok av a great day .
Cheers!

Re: Is She My Twin? Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo Of Her Lookalike by Ajicold(f): 12:41pm On Jul 03, 2017
segebase:
so.....I should fry ma prick??
fry It Nw

1 Like

Re: Is She My Twin? Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo Of Her Lookalike by Julius2214(m): 12:48pm On Jul 03, 2017
hernandson:
double ganger
It's "doppelganger"
Re: Is She My Twin? Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo Of Her Lookalike by tunde82seidat(f): 12:51pm On Jul 03, 2017
Yes she is her make up face twin,real face twin?don't think so
Re: Is She My Twin? Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo Of Her Lookalike by yabatown: 12:56pm On Jul 03, 2017
ehigie50:
she looks alot like her

REALLY?
From this pix below of Mercy Aigbe at the police Station reporting her Battering experience, I don't think so!

Re: Is She My Twin? Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo Of Her Lookalike by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 03, 2017
alexialin:
We all have our look alikes somewhere out there .

That's how God created us all.

There's one Lady on my street who recently move in with her husband and three kids . we always hi to each other when we are going out, coincidentally .
She looks like me sha but a more robust version.

That's how , one supermarket lady asked me one day that , is it true I av kids and am married ?
I say me ke? Am not married o and I don't av any kid or kids !
angry
She said ehn ehn! I know u are single . if u see how me and one of my customers we were arguing about u , yesterday when u were going to work in the morning .

She pointed at u and said na wa o, and we didn't know when this lady got married and even born reach 3 sef!
And I was arguing with her ,u are not the one . and u don't have kids and husband . she was arguing with me back.

I look this supermarket woman angry

I was short of words ! I heaved a sigh and I said madam, I know whom u people are talking about . Am not the Lady. The lady is a new neighbour on this street. She is married with kids. Pls am not the one and tell your customer , am not married with 3 kids . which kain akoba be this one .

Una want make I remain single forever cheesy

Pls she should stop spreading false rumour . pls! I take God beg una!

Shey una see me see wahala! angry

tell me you dey find hubby wink
Re: Is She My Twin? Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo Of Her Lookalike by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 03, 2017
AfroKnight:

Omo! See how many smileys for one person! Madam no vex o. grin You come across as very outspoken.
Re: Is She My Twin? Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo Of Her Lookalike by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 03, 2017
AfroKnight:

I no vex.
Am outspoken , am not the type to hide my feelings , while I stab at the back, Not my thing .
I say my mind and make things clear on the spot.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AY Makes His Wife, Mabel His PA At Alibaba January 1st Concert / Celebrity Stylist, Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Massive Eggplant / I Dont Know Why D'banj Won An Award At The Mamas - Basketmouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.