Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,807 members, 7,844,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Is She My Twin? Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo Of Her Lookalike - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is She My Twin? Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo Of Her Lookalike (42064 Views)

Funke Akindele And Olubunmi Neeceebosslady, Her Lookalike Sister Pose Together / Adetutu Alabi And Her Lookalike Daughter (photo) / Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is She My Twin? Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo Of Her Lookalike by zeemdam: 3:02pm On Jul 03, 2017
timawoku:
its called doppelganger
Let them know.
Re: Is She My Twin? Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo Of Her Lookalike by zeemdam: 3:02pm On Jul 03, 2017
Either a doppelganger or a long lost twin.
She should ask her parents the tough questions or they should both go for dna test
Re: Is She My Twin? Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo Of Her Lookalike by zeemdam: 3:06pm On Jul 03, 2017
Lionofdjungle:
Meji meji ni Olorun da eeyan now. God created each one in twos. That's Yoruba belief, though.

You and which yoruba.
So what of Identical triplets, Olorun ko lo da won abi
Smh
Re: Is She My Twin? Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo Of Her Lookalike by squarelead(m): 3:26pm On Jul 03, 2017
Billions of people in the world. Tz possible to have a look alike
Re: Is She My Twin? Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo Of Her Lookalike by Och77(m): 4:15pm On Jul 03, 2017
Yes you look alike after make-up. Let's see both of you without make-ups
Re: Is She My Twin? Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo Of Her Lookalike by Tecno66: 4:26pm On Jul 03, 2017
lifeispeace:
she took to instagram to showoff a girl who is very much her look alike and asked if she was a twin?

what are your thoughts?
Ask ya papa where he go play.
Re: Is She My Twin? Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo Of Her Lookalike by deolu2000(m): 4:27pm On Jul 03, 2017
Omo see make up. make rain no sha beat dis lady, na then u go see her real face.
Re: Is She My Twin? Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo Of Her Lookalike by TinaAnita(f): 5:32pm On Jul 03, 2017
No difference! Wow
Re: Is She My Twin? Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo Of Her Lookalike by timawoku(m): 9:12pm On Jul 03, 2017
demsid:
why are you sounding pained like this. I feel your pain but Na joke I dey o
sorry did not know you were joking. Do have a great night

1 Like

Re: Is She My Twin? Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo Of Her Lookalike by AfroKnight: 2:46pm On Jul 04, 2017
alexialin:

I no vex.
Am outspoken , am not the type to hide my feelings , while I stab at the back, Not my thing .
I say my mind and make things clear on the spot.

Nice.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AY Makes His Wife, Mabel His PA At Alibaba January 1st Concert / Celebrity Stylist, Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Massive Eggplant / I Dont Know Why D'banj Won An Award At The Mamas - Basketmouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.