Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Trending Picture Of Tall Aki And Pawpaw - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Trending Picture Of Tall Aki And Pawpaw (70279 Views)

Aki And Pawpaw At Nwamaka Antoinette Nzei & Nelson Eta Wedding In Delta / Aki And Pawpaw Hang Out Together (photo) / Nina And Pawpaw Dating Rumours: Osita Iheme Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trending Picture Of Tall Aki And Pawpaw by Dronedude(m): 10:37pm On Jul 02, 2017
pythonkid:
thier heads still got trapped in child hood lol
Exactly my point.
Re: Trending Picture Of Tall Aki And Pawpaw by whizzyleejr(m): 10:39pm On Jul 02, 2017
It really fit, we can't blame the creator, everyone is specially made
Re: Trending Picture Of Tall Aki And Pawpaw by iamkingzlee(m): 10:50pm On Jul 02, 2017
OMOTOWO:
who tallness Don EP?what have you all achieved with una tallness..how much do u have as your account balance,what type of building are u living in,na rent u dey pay abi u build the house wey u dey live,na marwa ,keke napep or bus u dey carry up and down abi u Don buy car..the only tin u av pass dem na prick..no be sey u go even Live longer than them
Bros, you sound pained
Re: Trending Picture Of Tall Aki And Pawpaw by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 02, 2017
Common go to bed jorh.
iamkingzlee:
Bros, you sound pained
Re: Trending Picture Of Tall Aki And Pawpaw by IamGeorgie(m): 10:54pm On Jul 02, 2017
Tall or short,I really admire those guys,very many people of that height would kill themselves with self pity and rejection and would never do anything because of fear of descrimination. It was from them I learnt that our looks does not really matter nor prevent us from being who we are wired to be.
Re: Trending Picture Of Tall Aki And Pawpaw by EvilMetahuman: 10:56pm On Jul 02, 2017
originals1:
how wish day were tall like dis
then there will be nothing special about them.

Sometimes, its good to be different.
Re: Trending Picture Of Tall Aki And Pawpaw by thesuave10(m): 11:02pm On Jul 02, 2017
Height is a certain kind of aphrodisiac grin
Re: Trending Picture Of Tall Aki And Pawpaw by sshalom(m): 11:15pm On Jul 02, 2017
Not bad!
Re: Trending Picture Of Tall Aki And Pawpaw by Respect55(m): 11:21pm On Jul 02, 2017
jessejunior:

They might not be where they are today
Let me rub ur back small. They wouldn't have bn wia dey are today.

1 Like

Re: Trending Picture Of Tall Aki And Pawpaw by goodmanjustice: 11:22pm On Jul 02, 2017
If they were this tall, we would not know them
Re: Trending Picture Of Tall Aki And Pawpaw by ariklawani(f): 11:23pm On Jul 02, 2017
Chai!The guys will wish they are like this.God is great.we shld give thanks in all.
Re: Trending Picture Of Tall Aki And Pawpaw by Sleyanya1(m): 11:41pm On Jul 02, 2017
After seeing this they'd be like , chaiiiii

sad wish say we dey like this cry

But destinies are different, maybe they wouldn't have been funny at all.

So they should best remain grateful.

*sit down, be humble*
Re: Trending Picture Of Tall Aki And Pawpaw by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 02, 2017
wow
Re: Trending Picture Of Tall Aki And Pawpaw by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 03, 2017
leoweblinkblog:
Guys: Here are 4 Places You Must Never Touch in a Lady’s Body!

So here’s my list on the places a man should never touch on a woman’s body along with the worst times to do it. Because I’m not saying these places should never be touched, I’m saying they shouldn’t be touched in certain scenarios. Men, you need to be astute.

I know, it’s hard sometimes. But here are they

1. The Tip when other things are going on with our body.

Avoid Tip pinching when they are buubs feeding or about to have our pe...

Now where are the anti spam bot of nairaland
Re: Trending Picture Of Tall Aki And Pawpaw by aklaw1: 12:09am On Jul 03, 2017
Funny!!!...I sell quality vintage shirts, t shirts, caps etc for unisex at affordable prices..follow me on IG@ ak47_collection or DM on what's app we reply via 08142435711
Re: Trending Picture Of Tall Aki And Pawpaw by naturefellow(m): 12:24am On Jul 03, 2017
klassykute:
if i slap u
LOL
Re: Trending Picture Of Tall Aki And Pawpaw by Deadshot(m): 12:38am On Jul 03, 2017
thoollz:
God has a reason for making them that way, without their height and hilarious nature, i doubt if they'll be known.
To me d picture doesn't even fit them still. Looks awkward and weird.

God didnt make them short...its in their gene
Re: Trending Picture Of Tall Aki And Pawpaw by Nobody: 12:58am On Jul 03, 2017
You would have never heard about them.

originals1:
how wish day were tall like dis
Re: Trending Picture Of Tall Aki And Pawpaw by Krixxb(m): 1:41am On Jul 03, 2017
The shoes though #my spec
Re: Trending Picture Of Tall Aki And Pawpaw by udemzyudex(m): 2:02am On Jul 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na wa for these Photoshop guys.
Thy perform 'miracles'
Tomorrow now we'd see a picture of a healthy Buhari.

They say pictures don't tell lies, omo na when I discover photoshop na there i know say some pictures dey lie pass Satan.
Re: Trending Picture Of Tall Aki And Pawpaw by BLACKPANTHER(m): 3:33am On Jul 03, 2017
Black Man always portrayed as disciples to a white man .....y can't they be standing by Osibanjo?
Re: Trending Picture Of Tall Aki And Pawpaw by iluvdonjazzy: 3:49am On Jul 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Thy perform 'miracles'
yes, very neat photoshop
Re: Trending Picture Of Tall Aki And Pawpaw by 2016v2017: 4:07am On Jul 03, 2017
HottestFire:
Nothing special about their new height cos they won't have been this popular. undecided
Re: Trending Picture Of Tall Aki And Pawpaw by VajanahDischaj(f): 4:15am On Jul 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Thy perform 'miracles'
Lol!na insult?
Re: Trending Picture Of Tall Aki And Pawpaw by mechanics(m): 5:18am On Jul 03, 2017
wow
Re: Trending Picture Of Tall Aki And Pawpaw by Horlufemi(m): 6:07am On Jul 03, 2017
OrestesDante:
Na die!!! The light guy is short still.

But these guys look cool with their attached body. grin
Re: Trending Picture Of Tall Aki And Pawpaw by Nobody: 6:56am On Jul 03, 2017
thoollz:
God has a reason for making them that way, without their height and hilarious nature, i doubt if they'll be known.
To me d picture doesn't even fit them still. Looks awkward and weird.
All that God made was perfect...till man ate the apple and "nature happened". Great guys no doubt.
Re: Trending Picture Of Tall Aki And Pawpaw by crowley(m): 7:19am On Jul 03, 2017
This is just sad
Re: Trending Picture Of Tall Aki And Pawpaw by Boyooosa(m): 7:58am On Jul 03, 2017
THE GUYS WILL BE LIKE 'DREAM COMES TRUE!' cheesy
Re: Trending Picture Of Tall Aki And Pawpaw by BumbleBee2ice(f): 8:40am On Jul 03, 2017
Abeg dis pple look beta in their God's given stature o, wich one be tall body small face
Re: Trending Picture Of Tall Aki And Pawpaw by Hezikiel28(m): 8:50am On Jul 03, 2017
I know d guy,he's a fwend of mine. D guys is really Good check him out on fb # d'ayo cyrus

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Pictures Of Tonto Dike / Man Smashed Bobrisky's Iphone 11, Buys Him A New One (Photo) / Simi And Adekunle Gold Engaged, Wedding Introduction Held

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.