Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Nina And Pawpaw Dating Rumours: Osita Iheme Reacts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nina And Pawpaw Dating Rumours: Osita Iheme Reacts (64878 Views)

Osita Iheme: Why I Left ‘The Johnsons’ TV Series For Aki / Osita Iheme Pawpaw's The Resident Hotel Opens In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) / Osita Iheme Rests His Head On Bidemi Kosoko's Chest. Caption Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nina And Pawpaw Dating Rumours: Osita Iheme Reacts by EmagNig(m): 8:40am On Nov 18, 2018
News went round various platforms some few weeks back that reality TV star Nina and Pawpaw are dating. The actor has however come out to debunk the rumours.

According to Pawpaw whose real names are Osita Iheme, the photo of the duo that went viral was taken on the set of a new movie, Tribune reports.

Pawpaw noted that he was not bothered about the reactions the visual had generated. Instead, he was interested in projecting his latest work, Babysitter.

He added that nothing could distract him from focusing on the next phase of the movie production.

“I careless about what people say about me and Nina, especially those that have begun to spread rumours of what is not true; we have just completed my latest where I featured her and other notable artistes.

“This is not new and it can never distract me from my passion. So, I want my fans not to be distracted or misled. Instead, they should be on the lookout for my latest work, Babysitter, which will be so fascinating,” he said.

According the Pawpaw, who promised that the movie will be another blockbuster, the movie is centered on “a semi illiterate house help and a male babysitter faced with onerous task of saving the life of the only child their boss and his wife that die in an auto-accident, and also heir to his empire from the hands of his brother and toxic wife in his life. Matters are made worse when the babysitter was kidnapped.”

The movie, directed by Tchidi Chikere, starred the brain behind the movie, Pawpaw, Kanayo .O. Kanayo, Nina Onyenobi; Ghanaian actress, Roselyn Ngissah, Esther Adudu, Jerry Williams, among others.

https://lailasnews.com/nina-and-pawpaw-dating-veteran-actor-reacts-to-rumours

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nina And Pawpaw Dating Rumours: Osita Iheme Reacts by sinaj(f): 8:42am On Nov 18, 2018
Bloggers wont make heaven sha

92 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nina And Pawpaw Dating Rumours: Osita Iheme Reacts by Obainoneandonly(m): 8:52am On Nov 18, 2018
all these useless bloggers, they can wake up a dead person with their lies

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nina And Pawpaw Dating Rumours: Osita Iheme Reacts by edekiphilip(m): 12:12pm On Nov 18, 2018
See pawpaw chest grin

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nina And Pawpaw Dating Rumours: Osita Iheme Reacts by 9jaBloke: 12:15pm On Nov 18, 2018
Dem are both adults. Try your luck paw paw. You never know with women.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nina And Pawpaw Dating Rumours: Osita Iheme Reacts by BonkoINC: 12:18pm On Nov 18, 2018
Ode bloggers.

2 Likes

Re: Nina And Pawpaw Dating Rumours: Osita Iheme Reacts by iheanyi40(m): 1:02pm On Nov 18, 2018
Who b Nina abeg

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nina And Pawpaw Dating Rumours: Osita Iheme Reacts by OKorowanta: 1:17pm On Nov 18, 2018
Dis short man is saying my fans don't be misled by d rumors..
If you dey fvck her is there anything bad in it?
She tell u say she be virgin?
Girl wey collect for live tv.
Sex is not overrated over here in Bangladesh.

28 Likes

Re: Nina And Pawpaw Dating Rumours: Osita Iheme Reacts by Rextizzle(m): 1:29pm On Nov 18, 2018
sinaj:
Farm tool like you
Re: Nina And Pawpaw Dating Rumours: Osita Iheme Reacts by fahren(m): 2:09pm On Nov 18, 2018
pawpaw dating Nina is not important

What is most important is Buhari's Journey back to Daura in 2019.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nina And Pawpaw Dating Rumours: Osita Iheme Reacts by labusinessguide: 2:09pm On Nov 18, 2018
Aha
Re: Nina And Pawpaw Dating Rumours: Osita Iheme Reacts by emeijeh(m): 2:11pm On Nov 18, 2018
sinaj:

I tell you...
They are also the world's best chefs.
They cook up anything.

Just imagine!

5 Likes

Re: Nina And Pawpaw Dating Rumours: Osita Iheme Reacts by myettiallah: 2:11pm On Nov 18, 2018
Nothing bad

2 Likes

Re: Nina And Pawpaw Dating Rumours: Osita Iheme Reacts by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 18, 2018
Their business,,,,,,,,, date ko calendar ni

tomorrow Monday another tussle

3 Likes

Re: Nina And Pawpaw Dating Rumours: Osita Iheme Reacts by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 18, 2018
OK...noted..!!!
They will make a gud couple though
Re: Nina And Pawpaw Dating Rumours: Osita Iheme Reacts by RanayP(m): 2:13pm On Nov 18, 2018
Lmao

Re: Nina And Pawpaw Dating Rumours: Osita Iheme Reacts by CheapDataGuy: 2:14pm On Nov 18, 2018
Who's Nina sef. Forget say Pawpaw's tool may be small, won't she be lucky if pawpaw attempts to date ger even in her dreams??

Na dis kind thing they vex me

Re: Nina And Pawpaw Dating Rumours: Osita Iheme Reacts by tokrizy: 2:15pm On Nov 18, 2018
You have started again ooo... *I CARELESS*

2 Likes

Re: Nina And Pawpaw Dating Rumours: Osita Iheme Reacts by airtel419: 2:15pm On Nov 18, 2018
The young man isn't bothered by rumors, he is focused on his mission. Very articulate of him

2 Likes

Re: Nina And Pawpaw Dating Rumours: Osita Iheme Reacts by babyfaceafrica: 2:15pm On Nov 18, 2018
bloggers will do anything to trend....hell awaits them

2 Likes

Re: Nina And Pawpaw Dating Rumours: Osita Iheme Reacts by billionman: 2:16pm On Nov 18, 2018
Semi illiterate house help. Don't we know who that role is assigned to already even without watching the movie yet?

4 Likes

Re: Nina And Pawpaw Dating Rumours: Osita Iheme Reacts by Deltatoto: 2:16pm On Nov 18, 2018
EmagNig:
News went round various platforms some few weeks back that reality TV star Nina and Pawpaw are dating. The actor has however come out to debunk the rumours.

According to Pawpaw whose real names are Osita Iheme, the photo of the duo that went viral was taken on the set of a new movie, Tribune reports.

Pawpaw noted that he was not bothered about the reactions the visual had generated. Instead, he was interested in projecting his latest work, Babysitter.

He added that nothing could distract him from focusing on the next phase of the movie production.

“I careless about what people say about me and Nina, especially those that have begun to spread rumours of what is not true; we have just completed my latest where I featured her and other notable artistes.

“This is not new and it can never distract me from my passion. So, I want my fans not to be distracted or misled. Instead, they should be on the lookout for my latest work, Babysitter, which will be so fascinating,” he said.

According the Pawpaw, who promised that the movie will be another blockbuster, the movie is centered on “a semi illiterate house help and a male babysitter faced with onerous task of saving the life of the only child their boss and his wife that die in an auto-accident, and also heir to his empire from the hands of his brother and toxic wife in his life. Matters are made worse when the babysitter was kidnapped.”

The movie, directed by Tchidi Chikere, starred the brain behind the movie, Pawpaw, Kanayo .O. Kanayo, Nina Onyenobi; Ghanaian actress, Roselyn Ngissah, Esther Adudu, Jerry Williams, among others.

https://lailasnews.com/nina-and-pawpaw-dating-veteran-actor-reacts-to-rumours

nina na ashawo na.
Re: Nina And Pawpaw Dating Rumours: Osita Iheme Reacts by Diso60090(m): 2:17pm On Nov 18, 2018
OKorowanta:
Dis short man is saying my fans don't be misled by d rumors..
If you dey fvck her is there anything bad in it?
She tell u say she be virgin?
Girl wey collect for national tv.
Sex is not overrated over here in Bangladesh.

So na desh you for dey talk all this one nor come Nigerian again ooh otherwise na beating get you
Re: Nina And Pawpaw Dating Rumours: Osita Iheme Reacts by generationz(f): 2:21pm On Nov 18, 2018
I already know its another asabawood movie in the making
its all publicity stunt

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rich Oganiru Is Dead! Nollywood Actor Dies (Photos) / Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) / Oritsefemi Moves Into New Lekki Home (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.