Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Please Who Knows About SEO Articles? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Who Knows About SEO Articles? (477 Views)

Top 5 Important Facts About Seo In Nigeria / Who Knows About Revenuevault.com / Please Who Knows About Dollarsempire? Are They Real Or Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Knows About SEO Articles? by Ysakaws1: 9:07pm On Jul 02, 2017
Hello Reader,
I am a writer on Fiverr, and I get most of my jobs from my article writing gig. I have come to notice that most people want the SEO articles. I have expertise in writing, and my articles are nonpareil, but I need to extend to the SEO articles. I need someone who writes SEO articles to expound all what it takes to write a SEO article. I am conversant with writing articles with keywords, but I guess that is not all. Thanks to my prospective helper.
Re: Please Who Knows About SEO Articles? by samogo1: 10:07pm On Jul 02, 2017
SEO stands for search engine optimization. Its important if you want your blog to rank on google. SEO in this context is actually using keywords usually long tail keywords in the body of the article to make it appear natural. Long tail keyword are long phrases for example '''make money online'''<== that is just a keyword, then the long tail keyword may be ==> "'How to make money online with affiliate marketing''... You can see the differences. Both mean the same thing but the latter is a longer tail version which is better for ranking move keywords in a single article.

Let's take an example...
if someone type on google '''make money online''' now that phrase is a keyword. Lots of website will appear on google according to relevance and some factors which includes keywords, backlinks, length of article, page authority and domain authority. Everything I just highlighted in red are actually what is termed SEO with KEYWORD being the first SEO to consider.

So when next you get an order to deliver an SEO content, ask for the keyword from the client or offer keyword research as a gig extra.

One more last thing you need to consider is using these keyword(s)within the title and body of the article to appear natural. Basically, don't use keywords more than 1% within an article (That is for me personally, it may differ from persons)

e.g: if you are writing a 1000 words article, don't use the keyword more than 10 times within the body of the content.
Re: Please Who Knows About SEO Articles? by Ysakaws1: 10:40pm On Jul 02, 2017
samogo1:
SEO stands for search engine optimization. Its important if you want your blog to rank on google. SEO in this context is actually using keywords usually long tail keywords in the body of the article to make it appear natural. Long tail keyword are long phrases for example '''make money online'''<== that is just a keyword, then the long tail keyword may be ==> "'How to make money online with affiliate marketing''... You can see the differences. Both mean the same thing but the latter is a longer tail version which is better for ranking move keywords in a single article.

Let's take an example...
if someone type on google '''make money online''' now that phrase is a keyword. Lots of website will appear on google according to relevance and some factors which includes keywords, backlinks, length of article, page authority and domain authority. Everything I just highlighted in red are actually what is termed SEO with KEYWORD being the first SEO to consider.

So when next you get an order to deliver an SEO content, ask for the keyword from the client or offer keyword research as a gig extra.

One more last thing you need to consider is using these keyword(s)within the title and body of the article to appear natural. Basically, don't use keywords more than 1% within an article (That is for me personally, it may differ from persons)

e.g: if you are writing a 1000 words article, don't use the keyword more than 10 times within the body of the content.

Thanks very much for investing your precious time to explain all of these. For the sake of clarity, I will like to know if all that is required for SEO article is the keywords. I can see you mentioned back links, page authority and domain authority. I don't know what they mean, so I will just like to know if I need to understand them before I can write a SEO article. If yes, can you please explain to me what they mean?
Re: Please Who Knows About SEO Articles? by samogo1: 12:11am On Jul 03, 2017
No you don't need all those. just only keywords you need to deal. digital marketers handles the rest.
Re: Please Who Knows About SEO Articles? by udemzyudex(m): 2:18am On Jul 03, 2017
You also add related keywords (LSI), multimedia like photos, videos in the post, and external link to top site as reference and internal links to other low rank pages (since you're a freelancer, I believe you don't need this internal page)

(1) (Reply)

Real Estate Agents Needed / Dollar Business Opportunity / what profitable product or commodity can buy in Bulk and sell to someone at once

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.