Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Davido And Wizkid With Future: Caption Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Wizkid With Future: Caption Photos (39560 Views)

Pepsi: Wizkid With Tiwa Savage & Bodyguards, Roy Emmanuel Obinna & Oluwafemi / Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama / "Don't Compare Wizkid With Fela" - Sound Sultan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido And Wizkid With Future: Caption Photos by Synord(m): 10:04pm On Jul 02, 2017
Several Nigerians have been reacting to the two respective pictures of Nigerian superstars Davido and Wizkid with American rapper and crooner of the hit single " Mask Off",Future

With many noting the different facial expressions and and atmosphere in the two pictures, the pictures are a hot subject of discussion on Nigerian cyber space as the duo had recently dissed each other a while back..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido And Wizkid With Future: Caption Photos by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:09pm On Jul 02, 2017
Picture #1 seems more like:
future: who the fukc are you?!
Davido: my name is Davido, I am very famous in Africa.

Picture#2:
Future: man your shiit is the bomb
wizkid: thanks, I hope to be like you someday... You the man!

195 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Davido And Wizkid With Future: Caption Photos by Synord(m): 10:11pm On Jul 02, 2017
More

6 Likes

Re: Davido And Wizkid With Future: Caption Photos by Synord(m): 10:18pm On Jul 02, 2017
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Davido And Wizkid With Future: Caption Photos by lalanice(f): 10:20pm On Jul 02, 2017
funny, now Davido be like...... ehn! at least I got closer than wizzy did, atmosphere not withstanding.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Wizkid With Future: Caption Photos by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 02, 2017
Picture 1:
Future: Fxxk! where's my phone at. someone call Security!

Picture 2:
Future: Oh you're Prolly gone to drop beats, and steal my new phone huh

6 Likes

Re: Davido And Wizkid With Future: Caption Photos by auntysimbiat(f): 10:21pm On Jul 02, 2017
Na xo

1 Like

Re: Davido And Wizkid With Future: Caption Photos by siie: 10:31pm On Jul 02, 2017
Ur nigga Dave was famzing... Bastard cheesy grin

9 Likes

Re: Davido And Wizkid With Future: Caption Photos by Tamarapetty(f): 10:32pm On Jul 02, 2017
1st pic: davido: hi,goodevening sir future: yo? who you? davido: is me that sang ''IF''
2ND PIC: future: *laughs*that dude's just weird mhen wizkid: *laughs*

66 Likes

Re: Davido And Wizkid With Future: Caption Photos by Felixtami(m): 10:39pm On Jul 02, 2017
its just the moments that make the difference

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido And Wizkid With Future: Caption Photos by Felixtami(m): 10:39pm On Jul 02, 2017
Felixtami:
its just the moments that make the difference
Re: Davido And Wizkid With Future: Caption Photos by praizephoto(m): 11:07pm On Jul 02, 2017
another wahala
Re: Davido And Wizkid With Future: Caption Photos by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 02, 2017
Tamarapetty:
1st pic:
davido: hi,goodevening sir
future: yo? who you?
davido: is me that sang ''IF''

2ND PIC:
future: *laughs*that dude's just weird mhen
wizkid: *laughs*

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido And Wizkid With Future: Caption Photos by Nobody: 12:56am On Jul 03, 2017
Tamarapetty:
1st pic: davido: hi,goodevening sir future: yo? who you? davido: is me that sang ''IF''
2ND PIC: future: *laughs*that dude's just weird mhen wizkid: *laughs*

Lolest..

13 Likes

Re: Davido And Wizkid With Future: Caption Photos by ClassCaptain(m): 6:47am On Jul 03, 2017
m
Re: Davido And Wizkid With Future: Caption Photos by riyanxeally(f): 7:02am On Jul 03, 2017
future was like who da Bleep is davido n tryna understand
with wizkid he was like I saw one gibberish punkass today n yo twas so pathetic

6 Likes

Re: Davido And Wizkid With Future: Caption Photos by sugarsoul(m): 7:03am On Jul 03, 2017
Tamarapetty:
1st pic:

2ND PIC:
Hi sweety, I wanna be ya friend. Just sent you a p.m now.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Wizkid With Future: Caption Photos by Synord(m): 8:33am On Jul 03, 2017
Tamarapetty:
1st pic:

2ND PIC:

Just weird lol

1 Like

Re: Davido And Wizkid With Future: Caption Photos by Synord(m): 8:34am On Jul 03, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
Picture #1 seems more like:
future: who the fukc are you?!
Davido: my name is Davido, I am very famous in Africa.

Picture#2:
Future: man your shiit is the bomb
wizkid: thanks, I hope to be like you someday... You the man!

Lol .savage

3 Likes

Re: Davido And Wizkid With Future: Caption Photos by veekid(m): 8:53am On Jul 03, 2017
Davido failed internationally according to wizzy, could that be true?
Re: Davido And Wizkid With Future: Caption Photos by Synord(m): 9:36am On Jul 03, 2017
veekid:
Davido failed internationally according to wizzy, could that be true?

Yes..it is true

9 Likes

Re: Davido And Wizkid With Future: Caption Photos by Synord(m): 10:00am On Jul 03, 2017
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Davido And Wizkid With Future: Caption Photos by dipopooo(m): 11:48am On Jul 03, 2017
cool
Re: Davido And Wizkid With Future: Caption Photos by bumi10(m): 11:48am On Jul 03, 2017
sexy
Re: Davido And Wizkid With Future: Caption Photos by itiswellandwell: 11:48am On Jul 03, 2017
Ok
Re: Davido And Wizkid With Future: Caption Photos by McBrooklyn(m): 11:48am On Jul 03, 2017
grin grin

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido And Wizkid With Future: Caption Photos by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 03, 2017
see the original conversiation btw davido and future

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido And Wizkid With Future: Caption Photos by Ogashub(m): 11:50am On Jul 03, 2017
tongue
Re: Davido And Wizkid With Future: Caption Photos by hilroy: 11:50am On Jul 03, 2017
Davido felt super uncomfortable while wizkid was in goofy mood

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Wizkid With Future: Caption Photos by rebirthiix: 11:51am On Jul 03, 2017
I sha kno say davido version na introduction...

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

E-money Gifts Duncan Mighty Thousands Of Dollars, Sponsor His Next Music Video / Denzel Kelly: Nina Ivy Reveals Her Son’s Face (Photos) / Ali-Baba Gets N2m From Jacob Zuma's Visit To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.