Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Advice And Assistance Desperately Needed - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Advice And Assistance Desperately Needed (414 Views)

. .... / Help Needed Desperately!!!! / ..s.s.s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice And Assistance Desperately Needed by kennethbetha: 10:50pm On Jul 02, 2017
Good day house
Iam in a dilemma I dont even have any idea on the way forward. It all started in February this year Iam a married man with a baby and a house help I was gainfully employed untill 3 months ago. In February I had a friend who wanted to sell his car and since the price was cheap I used up all my savings plus a few cash I borrowed to pay for the car. In march a I did some fx business in which I lost close to a million naira most of which were borrowed funds. Come april I lost my job and all attempt to get a new job have not been successful. I had to sell the car at a loss in order to refund some of the money I lost. My wife does not work for now we were planning on opening up a business for her before all this issues started. Now I have been idle for three months now no job no business with a family to carter for. Iam almost at the end of the road I really need ideas from people who have been in this situation before on the way forward. Iam willing to do anything as long as it takes me out in the morning and puts food on the table for my family. I have a bsc and an mba in finance and currently trying to complete my ican.i would appreciate any ideas please because it is really very difficult for me and my family now.i currently stay in abuja.the most painful aspect is waking up in the morning with no idea what to do with your life and time that day.the idleness and the fact that you have no idea where the next cash for your family upkeep would cone from is enough to drive someone over the edge

(1) (Reply)

IT Infrastructure And Security Services / Come Nearer If Know You Can Think Outside The Box / Keep Yourself Relevant And Prevent Obscure In The Coming Digital Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.