Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,239 members, 7,829,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Temi Otedola Shares Picture Of Her Stretch Mark, Admits Her Insecurities - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Temi Otedola Shares Picture Of Her Stretch Mark, Admits Her Insecurities (1507 Views)

Bolanle Olukanni Shows Her Stretch Marks, Preaches Self-love / Rihanna’s Response To Fan Who Commented On Her “Stretch Marks” (Photos) / Temi Otedola Shares Picture Of Her Stretch Mark, Admits Her Insecurities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Temi Otedola Shares Picture Of Her Stretch Mark, Admits Her Insecurities by opeyemiieblog(m): 12:10am On Jul 03, 2017
Temi Otedola via a tweet has just
revealed she ’ s got her own insecurities…

So, Billionaire kids get insecure too?

The beautiful blogger who’ s based in
London has revealed that she so much
hated her back & shoulders when she was
quite young. . But then , growing up, she
found a way to deal with it .

She shared pic of the stretch mark on her
body & wrote:

Growing up I hated my back /
shoulders ( the same way
some of Y ’ all hate my
knuckles lol) but now I love it ,
stretch marks & all
# loveyourbody”.

This is coming after she was accused by
online users of bleaching her skin , and
her “ knuckles” was enough evidence .

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/07/temi-otedola-shares-picture-of-her.html?m=0
Re: Temi Otedola Shares Picture Of Her Stretch Mark, Admits Her Insecurities by opeyemiieblog(m): 12:10am On Jul 03, 2017
Cc lalasticlala fynestboi
Re: Temi Otedola Shares Picture Of Her Stretch Mark, Admits Her Insecurities by Ever8054: 12:18am On Jul 03, 2017
stretch mark on the arm is not that bad, except if you hav got some on the nyash..but with a close look at your photo, even if you have gat some on your kpekus I still....
Re: Temi Otedola Shares Picture Of Her Stretch Mark, Admits Her Insecurities by Epositive(m): 12:19am On Jul 03, 2017
beans dey fire cheesy angry cheesy
Re: Temi Otedola Shares Picture Of Her Stretch Mark, Admits Her Insecurities by lordnigel(m): 12:20am On Jul 03, 2017
Try plastic surgery, your dad is still alive.
Else?? na moni miss road

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Shares Picture Of Her Stretch Mark, Admits Her Insecurities by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:21am On Jul 03, 2017
^^^ there are NO cure for stretchmarks. NONE!
Re: Temi Otedola Shares Picture Of Her Stretch Mark, Admits Her Insecurities by iamDaisy(f): 12:24am On Jul 03, 2017
lordnigel:
Try plastic surgery, your dad is still alive.

Else?? na moni miss road
Go and pick it where you dropped it iranu
Re: Temi Otedola Shares Picture Of Her Stretch Mark, Admits Her Insecurities by lordnigel(m): 2:53am On Jul 26, 2017
iamDaisy:
Go and pick it where you dropped it iranu
Fvck off
Re: Temi Otedola Shares Picture Of Her Stretch Mark, Admits Her Insecurities by iamdrfresh: 5:03am On Jul 26, 2017
Thunder fire auntie Nkechi wey dey talk say stretch mark cream dey work. If that's true, this girl would been clean.

well, maybe Money ain't truly everything.. The rich ain't perfect themselves

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Davido Vs Wizkid Twitter War, Angry Fan Blasts Wizkid / Actress Mimi Orijekwe Shares Beautiful Photos With Her Daughter, Jasmine / Look At Chelsea Players Dancing To Olamide's Wo! Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.