Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Let Your Threads Be Seasoned With Salt, Not Weakening The Faith Of Others - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let Your Threads Be Seasoned With Salt, Not Weakening The Faith Of Others (385 Views)

Top 10 International Christian Footballers Committed To The Faith / Why Should Muslim Only Threads Be Placed On Nairaland Front Page / David Oyedepo Jnr To Pastor The Faith Tabernacle In Ota (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Your Threads Be Seasoned With Salt, Not Weakening The Faith Of Others by Hier(m): 2:41am On Jul 03, 2017
Everyone has the right to subscribe to whatever they subscribe to, I love being a sheeple, who care what you call it, but am quite angry at the way many Christians put up threads that gender strife rather than edify.

Titus 2:1 But speak thou the things which become sound doctrine:

2 Timothy 2:23 But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes.

Colossians 4:6 Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.

Ephesians 4:29 Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

Well, I think am always careful to rebuke some Christians in this section cause they can easily switch to becoming atheist, of course, many of them are potential atheist. God have mercy, we can't say the Truth anymore because we fear you would leave and when we don't speak the Truth, we still risk losing you to the same atheist.

I even raad one thread recently, the guy spoke about humming and the demonic attack that followed it after a nap he had, a guy by the name Tosin if am correct, but you know what came to my mind. This guy actually buy the idea of humming, but if he were to be told, though I am not saying that's the conventional way of being filled, but its a part of it. Assuming this Tosin guy went to a Church where they tell him to speak in Tongues by faith, I wonder the kind of mental gymnastics that would follow after, he would even quite coming to the church and would keep painting them black.

Now, according to the thread, I believe it was an atheist that made the exposition, that you can access deeper realm by making humming sounds, you know, in case the guy runs into this thread, I would personally tell him, he's on his way into becoming an atheist, because how do you explain satan giving command to Adam when Adam was the Kabiosi, God made Adam the Kabiosi on earth, and one puppy is saying, eat, if I were Adam, I would tell the devil, "what are you doing here and I can sue for trespass ", Adam is very stupid, a whole king with Dominion unlimited.

Imagine Buhari, climbing a tree because one person who's not even a citizen, a thief so to say request that a king licks dogs Pooh, Adam is really stupid. And Adam did as a slave commanded, that was the first sin Addan committed, the second one was when he ate, because the devil would go through the mind, to get the body in action, the body doesn't do what the mind does not accept, and we live in a world where anything comes to our mind and we must continually resist every single thought else they grow, lemme tell you, I had series of attack when I started reading posts by atheist back then when I joined NL and many of them are realising their venom every day, and the safest part is, they enjoy it. The moment people start having joy in what is bad, aaaaaaaah, I rest my case
Re: Let Your Threads Be Seasoned With Salt, Not Weakening The Faith Of Others by bennyann: 6:59am On Jul 03, 2017
Excuse me Hier, I want to know if you commented on that guy's thread?

I went through the thread and never saw you commented either to chastise, rebuke or correct.
https://www.nairaland.com/3894895/please-dont-meditate-humming-sound#58034768

If you cannot correct your brother whom you see going off because you fear he might leave your group, then it means you are a coward. Excuse my adjective please but I have no option.

Next time, please, don't go around castigating others if you can't correct them face to face. If you ask me, the one who created a thread to advise Christians to stay away from it, after trying it, don't you think he's better than you that created another thread to pull him down the more?

As Christians, even if you see me going off, it is your duty to approach me and make know your mind, then you hear from me also till we come to a conclusion that goes in line with the Bible.

I will pretend like I didn't see the 'good' in your thread because you didn't see the 'good' in that thread and you never corrected or rebuke as a brother.

Those i fear most, are those who keep quiet when they see me going astray. It means I can never trust you.

Stop calling Christians potential atheists, it means your words reeds of negative declarations. Someone who can't correct his brother man to man doesn't have the right to call him names.

You didn't even pray for them in conclusion on your thread undecided

Well, I think am always careful to rebuke some Christians in this section cause they can easily switch to becoming atheist, of course, many of them are potential atheist. God have mercy, we can't say the Truth anymore because we fear you would leave and when we don't speak the Truth, we still risk losing you to the same atheist.

You are angry I get it, but I'm more angry at you due to the above. Let love and wisdom lead us. You would have been vindicated if you had commented on that guy's thread before mocking him here
Re: Let Your Threads Be Seasoned With Salt, Not Weakening The Faith Of Others by Hier(m): 7:31am On Jul 03, 2017
bennyann:
on that guy's thread before mocking him here

www.nairaland.com/3895448/why-left-christ-embassy-church/18#58066457

see my comment on this thread which actually prompted me to come up with this thread, I think my comment is second to the last and like I said, I fear that they may leave that's why I don't speak to them at times.

see this also
www.nairaland.com/3890190/how-long-adam-eve-garden#58066412

well, you can view my precious post recently, mostly those I made earlier today

But like I said, rebuking some people could be an immature thing to do at times, cause many would go aggressive or arrogant, so make I stay my own Jeje, anyone who wants to post anything, let them do. Thanks

PS. About the guy making the humming sound, well, I would like you to read the thread again and tell me what to rebuke, because the act is already committed, so what's the point, I suggest you read the thread, it was a report, like, he was analysing what happened, I can only rebuke someone when they are about doing something evil, but this guy in question has actually seen the folly in his action, why should I remind a repentant convert of a sin he committed when he was blind, when he's now in the light and like I said, read the thread and probably you would understand me better
Re: Let Your Threads Be Seasoned With Salt, Not Weakening The Faith Of Others by bennyann: 7:49am On Jul 03, 2017
Hier:

www.nairaland.com/3895448/why-left-christ-embassy-church/18#58066457

see my comment on this thread which actually prompted me to come up with this thread, I think my comment is second to the last and like I said, I fear that they may leave that's why I don't speak to them at times.

see this also
www.nairaland.com/3890190/how-long-adam-eve-garden#58066412

well, you can view my precious post recently, mostly those I made earlier today

But like I said, rebuking some people could be an immature thing to do at times, cause many would go aggressive or arrogant, so make I stay my own Jeje, anyone who wants to post anything, let them do. Thanks

Ok, I get you.

But since you're trying to protect the babies in Christ, should their aggressiveness and arrogance stop you? You can just give your advice and rebuke and just leave it there when they come pouncing on you.

Another thing is this, nairaland is a reality. It seems it's the babies that are still on milk that shouldn't come here. This section has been designed in a way you have to be strong in spirit, love God with everything you have and follow His words before you can be qualified to come to this section.

But there's one thing I'm sure of, God can still save as many who's gone to the other side through this section also.

Do all you can brother, but you can't always keep protecting them by feeding them milk only. A time will come for bones, where they will be tested to find out whose report they have believed. And that's where nairaland comes in.

May God give us the grace not to lose Him and help us not to let anyone go astray through us.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Said To Be Over 70-years Gives Birth To Her First Child In Delta State (ph / Work It Out: Bible As A Miracle !!! / One Million Dollar Paranormal Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.