Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,863 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Why Should Muslim Only Threads Be Placed On Nairaland Front Page - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Should Muslim Only Threads Be Placed On Nairaland Front Page (406 Views)

Sanctions Must Be Placed On Nigeria After Christian Persecution - UK Group / Big Pot Placed On A Pastor’s Head While Praying (Pictures) / Let Your Threads Be Seasoned With Salt, Not Weakening The Faith Of Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Should Muslim Only Threads Be Placed On Nairaland Front Page by ziga: 10:49am On Jun 09, 2017
I believe people of like minds should gather together and share ideas without unnecessary disruption.

But I don't think it is right for Muslim/Christian only threads to be placed on the front page and comments be restricted to those who make some declaration and have a message placed on their profile.

There is already a Religion/Muslim page and anybody who is interested can go directly there.

But if you make a topic public or front page, it is only fair for it to be open for anybody to comment on. Otherwise, keep it to your "zone"

It is like people who make a public post on facebook and then get mad when people comment on it. I don't support trolls or disrespectful people but that is no reason to have such an unreasonable/unfair policy.

I hope the mods can think fairly and rationally about this restrictive and unfair policy.

2 Likes

Re: Why Should Muslim Only Threads Be Placed On Nairaland Front Page by ayindejimmy(m): 10:57am On Jun 09, 2017
because we're in the month of Ramadan. ..nothing more
Re: Why Should Muslim Only Threads Be Placed On Nairaland Front Page by acaolly1(m): 11:06am On Jun 09, 2017
[quote author=ayindejimmy post=57345013]because we're in the month of Ramadan. ..nothing more[/quote

I don't think its because we are in the month of Ramadan.

1. I think if the topic seeks to ask useful questions it makes front page. though I don't know the op criteria but I feel so.

2. if the topic is relevant to the period that may count for your reason above.

3. I don't think it has anything to do with Religion nepotism or others. let's live in peace Christian and Muslim we serve only one GOD.

(1) (Reply)

To Read And Understand Bible: What You Must Know. / Muslims Have Contributed Nothing But Terror Says Egyptian TV Host After Terror / You Cannot Force Our Students To Study Islamic Studies- Bishop Oyedepo Blasts FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.