Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:59 AM

Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer Cable In Kwara (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer Cable In Kwara (Photos) (27188 Views)

Ikorodu Transformer Cable Thief Tied To A Pole & Flogged In Lagos / Transformer Cable Thief Caught By Vigilante In Rivers State (photos) / Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer Parts In Katsina (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer Cable In Kwara (Photos) by Bimpe29: 10:15am On Jul 03, 2017
vincent10:
Somebody might have killed him then dumped the body close to the transformer.

In Nigeria police don't investigate.
Hmn! God knows best. But, Nigeria Police Force is loosing her credibility on a daily basis.
Re: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer Cable In Kwara (Photos) by Walescotch: 10:32am On Jul 03, 2017
We buy all types of gift cards: Amazon, adidas, AT&t, American express, apple, iTunes, Walmart etc. Best rate, rocket fast pay (less than 10 minutes), We are trusted and reliable.
We're trusted and reliable.
Follow us and like our page on:
*IG@cashthecards*
*Fb:/cashthecards*
Call/whatsapp:+2348064378347

Kindly share with friends and groups
Re: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer Cable In Kwara (Photos) by Abayor7: 10:38am On Jul 03, 2017
vincent10:

I've actually came to read comments like this
Re: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer Cable In Kwara (Photos) by Gebbson007(m): 10:50am On Jul 03, 2017
What a shocking death
Re: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer Cable In Kwara (Photos) by DJInfluence: 11:17am On Jul 03, 2017
vincent10:

You are up to something here. Autopsy is hardly ever done in Nigeria so we may never know what killed him.
Re: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer Cable In Kwara (Photos) by MistrHighfee(m): 11:19am On Jul 03, 2017
Huh

Re: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer Cable In Kwara (Photos) by donqx: 11:33am On Jul 03, 2017
nemesis
Re: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer Cable In Kwara (Photos) by enomakos(m): 11:41am On Jul 03, 2017
what if he was killed and dump there?
Re: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer Cable In Kwara (Photos) by madjune(m): 12:01pm On Jul 03, 2017
I could see he's wearing a Hushpupi sneakers.

Well done.
Re: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer Cable In Kwara (Photos) by alamoht(m): 12:06pm On Jul 03, 2017
Afonjas come closer to this,
Re: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer Cable In Kwara (Photos) by alamoht(m): 12:09pm On Jul 03, 2017
madjune:
I could see he's wearing a Hushpupi sneakers.

Well done.
dem fit be brother's

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer Cable In Kwara (Photos) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 03, 2017
his a Chelsea fan can you remember the other one the did the same some weeks ago
Re: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer Cable In Kwara (Photos) by mechanics(m): 2:34pm On Jul 03, 2017
The man get liver o, he was not afraid at all.
Re: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer Cable In Kwara (Photos) by Tecno66: 2:34pm On Jul 03, 2017
vincent10:

I no know say smart people like u still dey naija. People who can read between the lines. Infact na u suppose be IG of police.
Re: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer Cable In Kwara (Photos) by akigbemaru: 6:22pm On Jul 03, 2017
Amoyinoluwa24:
Nemesis caught up with a man who tried to steal transformer cable in Enji area of Offa, Kwara state. The unidentified man who had no idea he was on his last operation - got electrocuted by a high-tension wire and died instantly.

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/07/man-gets-electrocuted-while-trying-to.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkMztepNZ9c
Re: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer Cable In Kwara (Photos) by vincent10(m): 7:46am On Jul 06, 2017
DAntivirus:

did you kill him?
From Niger. You think with ur ass
Re: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer Cable In Kwara (Photos) by DAntivirus: 8:02am On Jul 06, 2017
vincent10:

From Niger. You think with ur ass
you can finally reply... I hope the 10MB bonus given to you lasts the whole day
Re: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer Cable In Kwara (Photos) by vincent10(m): 8:03pm On Jul 06, 2017
DAntivirus:

you can finally reply... I hope the 10MB bonus given to you lasts the whole day

If only u think your brain is an app it would have been more useful.

You are a disgrace to your village.
Re: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer Cable In Kwara (Photos) by DAntivirus: 9:23pm On Jul 06, 2017
vincent10:

If only u think your brain is an app it would have been more useful.
You are a disgrace to your village.
I guess they just gave u another 10MB... take heart, it will get better
Re: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer Cable In Kwara (Photos) by vincent10(m): 7:27am On Jul 07, 2017
DAntivirus:

I guess they just gave u another 10MB... take heart, it will get better

Imbecilic eediot. It would have been better your dad masturbate you in a pit.

You are a waste of sperm.
Re: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer Cable In Kwara (Photos) by DAntivirus: 9:43am On Jul 07, 2017
vincent10:

Imbecilic eediot. It would have been better your dad masturbate you in a pit.

You are a waste of sperm.

eyah, I can see the economy is really dealing with u... it would soon be over by 2019 u hear... until den change begins with you... I hope they give u another 10MB to quote me again grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Fines Rufai Oseni ₦70,000 For Driving On BRT Lane. / Omotosho, Proprietor Slaps Estate’s Female Lawyer / Nigerian Jailed For 20 Years In Indonesia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.