Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

I Am The Next Governor Of Oyo State -- Buhari's Minister - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am The Next Governor Of Oyo State -- Buhari's Minister (1057 Views)

Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister / Akpabio Reveals First State Buhari Will Win / Omosede Igbinedion Congratulates Femi Otedola As "Next Governor Of Lagos" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am The Next Governor Of Oyo State -- Buhari's Minister by Upritman(m): 6:47am On Jul 03, 2017
A minister under Buhari's administration has repeated His desire to take over power in His home state from the incumbent Governor in 2019. Barr. Adebayo Shittu who is the Minister of Communications stated this weekend, while featuring on a private radio programme in the state capital,Ibadan.
He maintained that other gubernatorial aspirants in the All Progressives Congress in the state would join him in winning the election.
He further said that his political maturity and experience would make other aspirants to work for him to become the next governor of the state.
“I am not afraid of other aspirants. I have the experience, I have been in politics since I was a student and I have been serving the government too. So I have what others do not have and I am sure those things will work for me,” he boasted.
While praising Gov.Ajimobi for His current development efforts, Shittu said apart from Gen. Jemibewon, Ajimobi recorded tremendous success in terms of infrastructural development and in other sectors.
“But despite that, I will succeed him and do better to take the state to greater heights. I have programmes and plans that will enhance agricultural development, education, health and other sectors in the state and by the grace of God, my administration will change Oyo State for the better,” he averred.
It is unclear if Adebayo Shittu who was a former Attorney-General and Commissioner for Justice in the state is the favourite candidate of the Governor ahead of the govenorship race.

Source: http://www.suanusblog.com/2017/07/i-am-next-governor-of-oyo-state-buhari.html?m=1

Re: I Am The Next Governor Of Oyo State -- Buhari's Minister by seunlayi(m): 6:52am On Jul 03, 2017
Mind your ministerial business for now

2 Likes

Re: I Am The Next Governor Of Oyo State -- Buhari's Minister by hardywaltz(m): 6:57am On Jul 03, 2017
Let him pray to be alive till 2019 first
Re: I Am The Next Governor Of Oyo State -- Buhari's Minister by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 03, 2017
Imagine the fanatic thinking of governing a SW state. I pity Oyo state
Re: I Am The Next Governor Of Oyo State -- Buhari's Minister by sugarsoul(m): 7:19am On Jul 03, 2017
All these men sha.....
They won't stop my space booking ministry
Re: I Am The Next Governor Of Oyo State -- Buhari's Minister by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 03, 2017
You might just get it, Nigerian youths are not willing to wake up.

I cannot face you guyz alone for now.
Re: I Am The Next Governor Of Oyo State -- Buhari's Minister by dolphinife: 7:44am On Jul 03, 2017
Ajimobi's cnadidate is the CBN deputy governor, Adelabu.....

Moreso, I don't see anybody who's not an Ibadan indigene becoming the governor of Oyo state in the nearest future....
Re: I Am The Next Governor Of Oyo State -- Buhari's Minister by kolafolabi(m): 8:09am On Jul 03, 2017
Same old wine in a new bottle...

3 Likes

Re: I Am The Next Governor Of Oyo State -- Buhari's Minister by opalu: 8:11am On Jul 03, 2017
Lol
Re: I Am The Next Governor Of Oyo State -- Buhari's Minister by veekid(m): 8:40am On Jul 03, 2017
Failed minister

1 Like

Re: I Am The Next Governor Of Oyo State -- Buhari's Minister by rugipp(m): 10:03am On Jul 03, 2017
For his room
Re: I Am The Next Governor Of Oyo State -- Buhari's Minister by victorDanladi: 10:07am On Jul 03, 2017
Kathmandu:
Imagine the fanatic thinking of governing a SW state. I pity Oyo state
what makes him a fanatic?......beard?

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Yahya Bello Commissions Army Forward Operation Base In Kogi State / Magu: What The EFCC Boss Received From A Lawyer Today Will Shock You (pics) / CIA In Lagos... Go Home!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.