Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,221 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister (55259 Views)

Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) / Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu / Akpabio Reacts After His Appointment As Niger Delta Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister by sharpden: 2:13pm On Jul 24, 2019
Godswill Akpabio, a former federal lawmaker, has reacted to his selection as a minister under President Muhammadu Buhari.

Mr Akpabio who failed his re-election bid to return to the upper legislative chamber of the National Assembly was among the 43 nominees selected by Mr Buhari to assist him pilot the affairs of the nation for another four years.

The former Akwa Ibom State governor who prides himself as an uncommon transformer while reacting to his selection said he will provide his uncommon services to Nigerians.

“I believe in doing uncommon things and I’ll continue to offer uncommon services for a greater Nigeria,” Akpabio said in a tweet on Wednesday.

He is yet to be assigned a portfolio.

Source: https://todaypoliticsng.com/akpabio-reacts-to-selection-as-buharis-minister/

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister by Dave0116(m): 2:51pm On Jul 24, 2019
Noted

3 Likes

Re: Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister by powerhouse3(m): 3:01pm On Jul 24, 2019
The uncommon glutton...

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister by Bossontop(m): 3:42pm On Jul 24, 2019
undecided
Chaii.......naija don finish.....jus lukat d pipu in dis ministerial list
Abeg who have ugandan visa dat u are nor more using??..... And dem dey tell us say na corruption dem dey fight ......Local man wan port

104 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister by davibid: 3:42pm On Jul 24, 2019

I had so much respect ✊ for this guy until he joined APC and all of a sudden he started behaving like his mentors

If you know you know

#KINGBID

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister by Keywordconcept(m): 3:43pm On Jul 24, 2019
Time will tell

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister by noblealuu: 3:43pm On Jul 24, 2019
Loudmouthed political barrels. Nigerians are waiting for the uncommon magic shocked

6 Likes

Re: Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister by 01mcfadden(m): 3:43pm On Jul 24, 2019
Lol
Should we tell him?

3 Likes

Re: Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister by LastSurvivor11: 3:43pm On Jul 24, 2019
Thief nominated by crook

31 Likes

Re: Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister by Longcucumber(m): 3:43pm On Jul 24, 2019
This governmental system Na real wa wa wa governmental system..buhari and co una Doo oooo

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister by nanauju(f): 3:44pm On Jul 24, 2019
angry

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister by 12345baba(m): 3:44pm On Jul 24, 2019
I still can't believe akpabio joined apc

12 Likes

Re: Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister by blackpanda: 3:44pm On Jul 24, 2019
[s]
powerhouse3:
The uncommon glutton...
[/s]

14 Likes

Re: Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister by tobillionaire(m): 3:44pm On Jul 24, 2019
indeed... time will tell

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister by Mayany(m): 3:44pm On Jul 24, 2019
Incoming minister of Niger Delta you heard it first from me lol

15 Likes

Re: Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister by chudez0147(m): 3:44pm On Jul 24, 2019
Ok
Re: Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:45pm On Jul 24, 2019
Show me your allies I tell you who you are buhari Mr integrity!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister by iammo(m): 3:45pm On Jul 24, 2019
grin

The.guy yabed dino mehstupid today, during the last valeditory plenary Dino openly mocked Apkabio that they can only meet on the street of abuja and never in the senate chambers again

But Apkabio is back to pepper his haters while malaye couldnt even look up to him

No Kogi state governor, senator or that of Abia state have completed more project than Akpabio yet their indegene are quick to insult him from their shiit holes

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 24, 2019
Why does Akwa Ibom wear the same Igbo cap?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister by introvertious: 3:45pm On Jul 24, 2019
he calm down first before this his mouth will send him home...
Re: Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister by Webdeveloper201: 3:45pm On Jul 24, 2019
cool
Re: Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister by Antichristus: 3:46pm On Jul 24, 2019
Conscienceless thieves and looters of national wealth; may your be the same as that of Saddam Hussein, and may your children’s children become like Kemi Olunloyo.
Re: Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister by chukwuibuipob: 3:46pm On Jul 24, 2019
cheesy grin grin grin grin sad angry sad sad baba promise to give "lazy yweets"Minister position. Are diz ancestors yweets?

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 24, 2019
biafranation:
Why does Akwa Ibom wear the same Igbo cap?

Because Ibibio came from Igbo. Ibibio means "a branch of Igbo." In fact no tribe in so-called SS bear similarity in looks to Igbos than Ibibio. The so-called light skin in Akwa-Cross are actually Ibibio, not Calabar. I cannot differentiate between Igbo and Ibibio, but I can differentiate between Igbo and Efik/Annang.

Watch as Yoruba will start replying me now, saying that Ibibio are not from Igbo. They have been doing this since 1960s. FYI, Adenkunle massacred 100,000 Ibibio men, when they asked him why he did that. He said and I quote we all know "Ibibios are Igbo"

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister by truthfulparrot(m): 3:47pm On Jul 24, 2019
Even Sagay a well known fanatical supporter of PMB is ashamed of the fact that Akpabio is on the ministerial list.
No wonder PMB was reluctant to make the list public. Because if his desperation for power, PMB has thrown all caution to the winds to the extent of accepting people of shaddy character into his government.

3 Likes

Re: Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister by Rikidony(m): 3:49pm On Jul 24, 2019
uncommon man.
utuenikan akwa ibom, i see you

4 Likes

Re: Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister by bewla(m): 3:49pm On Jul 24, 2019
ok

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) / 21 Released Chibok Girls On Their Way To Maiduguri (Photo) / Omisore Tells Supporters Whom To Vote For At Osun Governorship Rerun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.