Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,716 members, 7,840,810 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Hushpuppi Blasts Twitter User Reminding EFCC To Investigate His Source Of Wealth - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Blasts Twitter User Reminding EFCC To Investigate His Source Of Wealth (30930 Views)

Hushpuppi Blasts Deji Adeyanju For Saying EFCC Should Investigate Him / Hushpuppi Blasts Phyno, Olamide & Timaya After Watching “telli Person” Video / Hushpuppi Blasts Lady Who Asked Him His Source Of Wealth In New Childhood Beef, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Twitter User Reminding EFCC To Investigate His Source Of Wealth by ekensi01: 11:50am On Jul 03, 2017
Shebi you want dey popular? Ask people way make am EFCC the respect them. You go hear am grin

But truly some people where just born to cause trouble. cool

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Twitter User Reminding EFCC To Investigate His Source Of Wealth by AJJ17(m): 11:52am On Jul 03, 2017
Savage everywhere!!!..but the guy should seriously be investigated (he called for it)...empty barrel makes the loudest noise.
So many guys out there richer than this guy are just so cool not as loud as this puppy cool
This puppy is rich but stupid.Even my puppy is more clever grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Twitter User Reminding EFCC To Investigate His Source Of Wealth by Evablizin(f): 11:58am On Jul 03, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Funny bae grin

Heaven fall on you
Morning dear
Amen oooo
Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Twitter User Reminding EFCC To Investigate His Source Of Wealth by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 03, 2017
Aguyhasnoname:
じょbぇss Nいげりあんs えゔぇryうぇれ 

Sええ てぇm... Mおにとりんg sぴりts undecided

Nobody should quote Me undecided
you high?
Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Twitter User Reminding EFCC To Investigate His Source Of Wealth by Boss13: 12:01pm On Jul 03, 2017
I think we have a lot of ignorant people in the country. The EFCC will not act because there is no petition against him. Hence, he has not committed a crime yet. However, in his case, I think if we do have a strong tax enforcement team - yes, those are the agent that should go after him for displaying his wealth and yet pay no taxes. On the other hand, he is not the only one displaying wealth on social media. Many of us are culprits, we display our newly acquired assets, regardless of size, on social media forum too. Hence, I do not understand the reason why people are mad about Huspupu situation, except Jealousy.

If our tax laws are properly implemented and enforced, we won't have so many people displaying wealth, or overnight billionaires because your source of wealth will be investigated. In Nigeria, anything goes.

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Twitter User Reminding EFCC To Investigate His Source Of Wealth by playboy99(m): 12:03pm On Jul 03, 2017
wetin concern us in anoda news undecided

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Twitter User Reminding EFCC To Investigate His Source Of Wealth by netflicks(m): 12:06pm On Jul 03, 2017
If u get money no make noise, life short help who u fit help and no oppress those wey no get cos wen u die u will definitely leave everything behind....even Dangote a business man wey worth Billions of $$ no dey make noise....It's better to leave a good legacy behind when u no longer exist...

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Twitter User Reminding EFCC To Investigate His Source Of Wealth by TechPanda(m): 12:08pm On Jul 03, 2017
Aguyhasnoname:
じょbぇss Nいげりあんs えゔぇryうぇれ 

Lol.. A Chinese man once said
Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Twitter User Reminding EFCC To Investigate His Source Of Wealth by belindar: 12:13pm On Jul 03, 2017
When you are lazy and poor, you always thinks everybody is fraudulent.
Common wake up from your slumber and find something fruitful to do Bicos as you are seeking for Efcc to investigate the guy, he is busy making another money. Better ask efcc to go after the politicians you worship everyday that milk you and your future generations. He is doing Yahoo! Yahoo!. Why don't you also do something. Lazy fools.
Or you think Efcc thinks as you think. Why don't you ask Efcc to go after the so called celebrities that displays their wealth on social media. Or you are blind you don't see them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Twitter User Reminding EFCC To Investigate His Source Of Wealth by jrusky(m): 12:14pm On Jul 03, 2017
Ofcourse EFCC must investigate you Mr blabla you called for it and so dance to it.

Are you afraid Hushpopy or Hushdoggy or whatever you called yourself. Its only empty barrel that make noise when you a true and real *DON* you don't bblabla. So let EFCC go after you may be that will give you a little sense.

I repeat the real *DON* don't blabla like yourself. You stole people's money *doing light finger job* and you are boasting of it publicly.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Twitter User Reminding EFCC To Investigate His Source Of Wealth by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 03, 2017
slawomir:
people don't mind their own business in this part of the universe
my grandfather is 169 year old and he is still very much alive simply because he is always minding his own business
thatz Wat u tink
Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Twitter User Reminding EFCC To Investigate His Source Of Wealth by DaBillionnaire: 12:24pm On Jul 03, 2017
Aguyhasnoname:
じょbぇss Nいげりあんs えゔぇryうぇれ 

No need quoting u cos ur official language is most likely chinese grin
Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Twitter User Reminding EFCC To Investigate His Source Of Wealth by belindar: 12:27pm On Jul 03, 2017
If Nigerian can put pressure on Efcc to investigate politicians the way they are putting pressure on them for these guy, Nigeria would have been better. This guy is not in govt , no political post. You worship politicians that steals daylight and you can't talk rather you beg them for money but when it comes to ordinary man struggling to make his money , you will all be talking rubbish. Can any of you come out and say these guy stole from me.

If you know that the guy stole from you , go to court. It is not even the job of Efcc. Myopic set of people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Twitter User Reminding EFCC To Investigate His Source Of Wealth by DaBillionnaire: 12:27pm On Jul 03, 2017
slawomir:
people don't mind their own business in this part of the universe
my grandfather is 169 year old and he is still very much alive simply because he is always minding his own business

Ur grandfather undecided I hail both f u oo
Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Twitter User Reminding EFCC To Investigate His Source Of Wealth by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 03, 2017
Looks like this country was designed for the poor. When ever someone is wealthy, the default question is ..How does he make the money ? When others are spending timeless moments researching how to make money, these poor morons waste time upon time visiting rumour blogs.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Twitter User Reminding EFCC To Investigate His Source Of Wealth by Emenandez4lyf(m): 12:31pm On Jul 03, 2017
EFCC should do that asap to clear the air Let's know who's who.......
Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Twitter User Reminding EFCC To Investigate His Source Of Wealth by holluphemydavid(m): 12:50pm On Jul 03, 2017
Hushpupi again
Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Twitter User Reminding EFCC To Investigate His Source Of Wealth by joinnow: 12:54pm On Jul 03, 2017
He has started running when no EFCC is chasing

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Twitter User Reminding EFCC To Investigate His Source Of Wealth by OliviaYolanda: 1:07pm On Jul 03, 2017
lol
Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Twitter User Reminding EFCC To Investigate His Source Of Wealth by sashyvibey(f): 1:26pm On Jul 03, 2017
i am still waiting for the day i will see this bros with a chick..... With his money the thing look 1 kin grin
Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Twitter User Reminding EFCC To Investigate His Source Of Wealth by Kellapaw: 1:28pm On Jul 03, 2017
Hushpuppiray Is not his account.

You can check the account to confirm...

Amdiorah Fall on u all

haters
Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Twitter User Reminding EFCC To Investigate His Source Of Wealth by nwoye72: 1:30pm On Jul 03, 2017
Offcourse he is into illegal stuff in Asia,we guys knows that for sure
Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Twitter User Reminding EFCC To Investigate His Source Of Wealth by Kellapaw: 1:36pm On Jul 03, 2017

Amdiorah Fall on u all

haters
kingjabz:
This guy you never stop

Prison fall on you
Ogashub:

How did you know Hus puppy worshiper spotted
Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Twitter User Reminding EFCC To Investigate His Source Of Wealth by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 03, 2017
Kellapaw:

Amdiorah Fall on u all

haters

You stupid

Stupidity fall on you billion times
Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Twitter User Reminding EFCC To Investigate His Source Of Wealth by Masculity(m): 2:38pm On Jul 03, 2017
Aguyhasnoname:
じょbぇss Nいげりあんs えゔぇryうぇれ 

If what you are saying is true, then there is a big problem.

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Twitter User Reminding EFCC To Investigate His Source Of Wealth by UncutSk(m): 2:52pm On Jul 03, 2017
Please epp me with the name of this shoe hushpuppi is wearing
Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Twitter User Reminding EFCC To Investigate His Source Of Wealth by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 03, 2017
That is not his account, there has been controversy that someone is using that account to do spam abi fraud
Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Twitter User Reminding EFCC To Investigate His Source Of Wealth by Kellapaw: 8:22pm On Jul 03, 2017
kingjabz:

You stupid

Stupidity fall on you billion times

I guess you don't knw the meaning of stupidity. Cuz it's what affecting ur skull.
Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Twitter User Reminding EFCC To Investigate His Source Of Wealth by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 04, 2017
Kellapaw:

I guess you don't knw the meaning of stupidity. Cuz it's what affecting ur skull.

Your brain is paining you
Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Twitter User Reminding EFCC To Investigate His Source Of Wealth by Kellapaw: 10:34am On Jul 04, 2017
kingjabz:

Your brain is paining you

Agony typer grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa,banky W,omoni Oboli,susan Peters Stepout To Vote(photos) / Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Play Football At Charity Event (Photos) / I Sold Pepper Soup To Raise Money For My School Fees - Annie Idibia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.