Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

lesson learnt-my diary - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / lesson learnt-my diary (1857 Views)

My Interview Fright And Lesson Learnt / 5 Lessons I Learnt From Starting My Own Business / Thanks Nairaland : I Finally Didn't Get A Job In 2017 But I Learnt Alot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

lesson learnt-my diary by sayentease(m): 10:58am On Jul 03, 2017
Lesson learnt.

EPP yourself.

Leave your comfort zone.

Just do something

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: lesson learnt-my diary by maxwell767(m): 11:01am On Jul 03, 2017
God bless ur hustle cheesy
Re: lesson learnt-my diary by Ajascolove(m): 11:30am On Jul 03, 2017
Change your 'conpleted' to completed.

1 Like

Re: lesson learnt-my diary by AJVC(f): 11:52am On Jul 03, 2017
Can you work as a marketing executive in a real estate company? If yes, my company is currently recruiting for marketing executives.
If interested contact me through my email ; chidimma_juliet@yahoo.com.

3 Likes

Re: lesson learnt-my diary by ikemesit4477: 12:36pm On Jul 03, 2017
princeadekoya:
Do you have a small shop? Do you want to make more money? Why not become a paga agent? Paga pays... Call Idowu on 08028290822
bro how does it work? Help me through more light!
Re: lesson learnt-my diary by longjohnsilver: 12:58pm On Jul 03, 2017
Jah go bless your hustle bro!

I hope you applied for N-power?

Tests don start...undull.

I pray you find the hope u seek here bruv! buh make sure you verify all offers they send or provide bfor u jump at them oh...some ppl av bad intentions oh.

Enuf said.

2 Likes

Re: lesson learnt-my diary by Imoksp(m): 1:59pm On Jul 03, 2017
Hi.wat kind of biz are u thinkin of doin.lets pull resources together.i hav d capital,u hav d idea.
longjohnsilver:
Jah go bless your hustle bro!

I hope you applied for N-power?

Tests don start...undull.

I pray you find the hope u seek here bruv! buh make sure you verify all offers they send or provide bfor u jump at them oh...some ppl av bad intentions oh.

Enuf said.
Re: lesson learnt-my diary by Caustics: 4:27pm On Jul 03, 2017
cool
Re: lesson learnt-my diary by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 03, 2017
AJVC:
Can you work as a marketing executive in a real estate company? If yes, my company is currently recruiting for marketing executives.
If interested contact me through my email ; chidimma_juliet@yahoo.com.
will you pay her 120k and give her accommodation?
Re: lesson learnt-my diary by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 03, 2017
sayentease:

cry cry cry

I earned a B.Eng degree in metallurgical and materials engineering.
Right now, I am squatting in a church premises and submitting CVs and applications in Ikeja and environs. I have countlessly applied online.
I can start a biz coz i have good biz ideas but I have no capital and no strong financial backing.
I have good computer skills in Ms packages (word, excel, PowerPoint), willing to learn, willing to be trained.

I desire a good job in any part of lagos and its environs. I'd appreciate anything at all

Please drop questions in comment box
quick questions, which industry/sector do you think your education and skill will fit in a fresh graduate.
Re: lesson learnt-my diary by sayentease(m): 5:51pm On Jul 03, 2017
majekdom2:
quick questions, which industry/sector do you think your education and skill will fit in a fresh graduate.

Manufacturing
Engineering
Production
Energy
Construction
Oil and gas
Exploration

The list is endless bro..

I'd be glad to have you help me

2 Likes

Re: lesson learnt-my diary by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 03, 2017
sayentease:

Manufacturing
Engineering
Production
Energy
Construction
Oil and gas
Exploration

The list is endless bro..

I'd be glad to have you help me
which companies have you sent unsolicited applications to in the above list
Re: lesson learnt-my diary by sayentease(m): 6:03pm On Jul 03, 2017
majekdom2:
which companies have you sent unsolicited applications to in the above list

The list is endless. I just finished my NYSC though. And I just moved to Lagos last week.

Now, I am submitting my CV and applications in companies around Ikeja.

1 Like

Re: lesson learnt-my diary by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 03, 2017
This is what I'm saying.. if I say again now, NLers will want to snap my neck.. grin

Nigeria is a failed country and the only way to survive is through self-reliant. Whenever I mention ENT on NL, they will bash at me before i even complete the word ENTREPRENEURSHIP. They keep telling me that entrepreneurship is not for everyone. Of course they are right, being free and rich is not for everyone.

But no matter what, I will keep preaching it.. A word is enough for the wise.. visit www.entmirror.com let's talk business.
Re: lesson learnt-my diary by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 03, 2017
majekdom2:
will you pay her 120k and give her accommodation?
Lol iffa hear say dem pay...

All these marketimg jobs offer cheap remunerations compared to other jobs. And marketers work more. I can do the job very well and you will expect results, but not for the meagre salaries they offer.
Re: lesson learnt-my diary by BornAgainMay: 11:19pm On Jul 03, 2017
If to say you be geh, I for say congratulations..

Since you decided to come on nland. Your faith has set you free from joblessness.

Guys wey dey here no dey joke with fine gehs wey dey find work but if na guy

OYO go be your case
Re: lesson learnt-my diary by sayentease(m): 10:58am On Jul 04, 2017
BornAgainMay:
If to say you be geh, I for say congratulations..

Since you decided to come on nland. Your faith has set you free from joblessness.

Guys wey dey here no dey joke with fine gehs wey dey find work but if na guy

OYO go be your case

Nor be lie bro.. I for don blow tey tey if to say I be girl aswear

(1) (Reply)

Dear N-agro Volunteers, Tell Us About Your Primary Places Of Assignments. / N-power Attendance History: How To Mark Your Device Attendance / Graduate Trainee At Webcoupers Digital Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.