Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Muslim Volunteers Wanted! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Muslim Volunteers Wanted! (944 Views)

Sadiya Umar Farouq: Why We Are Yet To Pay 12,000 N-Power Volunteers / Volunteers Wanted / Volunteers Wanted For Children Charity - Part Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Volunteers Wanted! by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 03, 2017
I. Summary
Zulpha Aadab is an entity that aim in helping children education and focus on uniting most powerful religions (Islam and Christianity).
II. Introduction:

In our project area number of Child education, Semi Orphan and Street Children are found. The problem of orphan / street children is acute due to urbanization and industrialization. Due to the deaths of HIV/AIDS affected persons, Re-marriage of deserted / widowed / divorce women, absence of love and security in the families, Family disputes, Unwanted pregnancy of Trafficking / Sexually exploited girls; these orphan and street children are left without care and support. These children are involved in rag picking; pick pocketing and participating in anti social, criminal activities. Therefore, we envisage mainstreaming these children in the national building by providing education, care, support and protection in our REHABILITATION SCHOOLS.

III. Our Mission:
This charity movement aims to provide care, support and protection for 500-1,000 orphan & street children per year. Each of our rehabilitation center/school will consist of 2-3 home Care Takers, ten teachers, two Vocational instructors, one cook, one attendant, one watchman. A nurse is conducting health check-up & providing medicines. All the inmates are being provided with 3 time’s nutritious food, one set of books and 3 sets of uniforms and regular dresses. Every child has opportunity for indoor and out-door recreation and educational facilities along with training in crafts and hobbies.

We need Muslim volunteers for charity development purpose in fund raising, events, services and other activities.

”No one has ever become poor from giving and we rise by lifting others”

Please send your Biodata/CV to info@zulpha.com

thanks!

Re: Muslim Volunteers Wanted! by asunmon(m): 12:12pm On Jul 03, 2017
Nice one , where is the location because I'm intrested I'm presently in sokoto.
Re: Muslim Volunteers Wanted! by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 03, 2017
asunmon:
Nice one , where is the location because I'm intrested I'm presently in sokoto.
Currently we are in Lagos but volunteers can join from all parts of Nigeria.
Re: Muslim Volunteers Wanted! by ticon4life(m): 1:36pm On Jul 03, 2017
I like this but where is your website link and what will be the roles of voluntees.
Re: Muslim Volunteers Wanted! by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 03, 2017
ticon4life:
I like this but where is your website link and what will be the roles of voluntees.
www.zulpha.com
Re: Muslim Volunteers Wanted! by Degift: 2:03pm On Jul 03, 2017
Your charitable action is good but your motive is somehow questionable. You claim to unite people from the two major true religions (Islam and Christianity according to you) and you are seeking for ONLY MUSLIM volunteers. Something!
Re: Muslim Volunteers Wanted! by ishola2012: 3:51pm On Jul 03, 2017
Any salary or stipends for teachers?
Re: Muslim Volunteers Wanted! by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 07, 2017
Degift:
Your charitable action is good but your motive is somehow questionable. You claim to unite people from the two major true religions (Islam and Christianity according to you) and you are seeking for ONLY MUSLIM volunteers. Something!
Your question is welcomed. We do different vacancies for both Muslims and Christian
Re: Muslim Volunteers Wanted! by ishola2012: 9:40am On Jul 07, 2017
Ate salary or stipends for teachers?
Re: Muslim Volunteers Wanted! by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 07, 2017
ishola2012:
Ate salary or stipends for teachers?
We didn't post this vacancy for teachers. And stop asking questions. Just apply if interested or let it be. Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Brunel Energy Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment (14 Positions)-Salary USD250 Per Day / Rush Now For Eco Bank Recruitment 2017 / Latest Job Vacancy At Residency Hotel, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.