Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,974 members, 7,835,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Volunteers Wanted For Children Charity - Part Time - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Volunteers Wanted For Children Charity - Part Time (1377 Views)

Volunteers Wanted For Children Charity - Part Time / Volunteers Wanted For Children Charity - Part Time (all States) / Muslim Volunteers Wanted! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Volunteers Wanted For Children Charity - Part Time by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 07, 2017
I. Summary
Zulpha Aadab is an entity that aim in helping children education and focus on uniting most powerful religions (Islam and Christianity).
II. Introduction:

In our project area number of Child education, Semi Orphan and Street Children are found. The problem of orphan / street children is acute due to urbanization and industrialization. Due to the deaths of HIV/AIDS affected persons, Re-marriage of deserted / widowed / divorce women, absence of love and security in the families, Family disputes, Unwanted pregnancy of Trafficking / Sexually exploited girls; these orphan and street children are left without care and support. These children are involved in rag picking; pick pocketing and participating in anti social, criminal activities. Therefore, we envisage mainstreaming these children in the national building by providing education, care, support and protection in our REHABILITATION SCHOOLS.

III. Our Mission:
This charity movement aims to provide care, support and protection for 500-1,000 orphan & street children per year. Each of our rehabilitation center/school will consist of 2-3 home Care Takers, ten teachers, two Vocational instructors, one cook, one attendant, one watchman. A nurse is conducting health check-up & providing medicines. All the inmates are being provided with 3 time’s nutritious food, one set of books and 3 sets of uniforms and regular dresses. Every child has opportunity for indoor and out-door recreation and educational facilities along with training in crafts and hobbies.

We need Muslim & Christians volunteers for charity development purpose in fund raising, events, services and other activities.

”No one has ever become poor from giving and we rise by lifting others”

Please send your Biodata/CV to info@zulpha.com

thanks!

1 Like

Re: Volunteers Wanted For Children Charity - Part Time by sylvez(m): 4:00pm On Jul 07, 2017
Location pls.
Re: Volunteers Wanted For Children Charity - Part Time by vic224real(f): 4:49pm On Jul 07, 2017
Ajapson:
I. Summary
Zulpha Aadab is an entity that aim in helping children education and focus on uniting most powerful religions (Islam and Christianity).
II. Introduction:

In our project area number of Child education, Semi Orphan and Street Children are found. The problem of orphan / street children is acute due to urbanization and industrialization. Due to the deaths of HIV/AIDS affected persons, Re-marriage of deserted / widowed / divorce women, absence of love and security in the families, Family disputes, Unwanted pregnancy of Trafficking / Sexually exploited girls; these orphan and street children are left without care and support. These children are involved in rag picking; pick pocketing and participating in anti social, criminal activities. Therefore, we envisage mainstreaming these children in the national building by providing education, care, support and protection in our REHABILITATION SCHOOLS.

III. Our Mission:
This charity movement aims to provide care, support and protection for 500-1,000 orphan & street children per year. Each of our rehabilitation center/school will consist of 2-3 home Care Takers, ten teachers, two Vocational instructors, one cook, one attendant, one watchman. A nurse is conducting health check-up & providing medicines. All the inmates are being provided with 3 time’s nutritious food, one set of books and 3 sets of uniforms and regular dresses. Every child has opportunity for indoor and out-door recreation and educational facilities along with training in crafts and hobbies.

We need Muslim & Christians volunteers for charity development purpose in fund raising, events, services and other activities.

”No one has ever become poor from giving and we rise by lifting others”

Please send your Biodata/CV to info@zulpha.com

thanks!

Location please!
Re: Volunteers Wanted For Children Charity - Part Time by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 09, 2017
sylvez:
Location pls.
Lagos, Nigeria.
However, we need volunteers in all states.
Re: Volunteers Wanted For Children Charity - Part Time by Chinenye74: 11:54am On Jul 09, 2017
Am in owerri
Re: Volunteers Wanted For Children Charity - Part Time by gbbec: 1:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
Ajapson:

Lagos, Nigeria.
However, we need volunteers in all states.

Am in Calabar, Cross River State. Can I apply?
Re: Volunteers Wanted For Children Charity - Part Time by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
I'm in Port Harcourt
Re: Volunteers Wanted For Children Charity - Part Time by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 11, 2017
I'm in Port Harcourt.

Please pm me for more discussion.

Regards.
Re: Volunteers Wanted For Children Charity - Part Time by macanthony25(m): 8:22pm On Jul 11, 2017
I'm in Abuja
Re: Volunteers Wanted For Children Charity - Part Time by naoone: 9:05pm On Jul 11, 2017
am in borno. can I apply

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy!!!!!!! Urgent Vacancy !!!!!!!!!! / IPI Powertech, Who Else Got This Invitation? / Vacancy At Cypher Crescent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.