Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,096 members, 7,821,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

My Loyal Servant - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Loyal Servant (484 Views)

3 Ways To Make A Lady Stay Loyal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Loyal Servant by 8kingz(m): 11:48am On Jul 03, 2017
So I bought 3 stockings in 2015 each with it distinctive and apt looks coincidentally, I sustained a bruise right about the same time then it got swollen with water so the need arise for me to transfer heat to the wound. I decided to take one of my newly purchased stockings to aid with the action unfortunately, the first heat I tried to pick with the stocking it got burnt leaving a well pronounced hole at the lower part of it. My heart became heavy because it was one of my favorite but I decided not to throw it away but rather manage it. Two years have passed since the incidence occurred but the stocking is still serving me while the rest that are more decent are no where to be found.

LESSON: In life, appearance can be deceiving most at time because the people or things we cast aside sometimes are really those that are ready to be with us through thick and thin but we refuse to take note simply due to the fact that we are baffling with the contemporary euphoria of what we choose to see. I presume the elders that say "The stone that the builder refuse will always end up being the head cornerstone " have a genuine reason for their words.

(1) (Reply)

Victims(a Short Story) / The Stalker – A Fiction Story By Stephneybass / Get Through To More Readers : Translate Your Books, Essays And Journals.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.