Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Get Through To More Readers : Translate Your Books, Essays And Journals. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Get Through To More Readers : Translate Your Books, Essays And Journals. (483 Views)

Irene Lynch To Translate Chinua Achebe's 'Things Fall Apart' To Irish / Irene Duffy Lynch To Translate Chinua Achebe's Things Fall Apart To Irish / Practical Tips For Effective Reading: Readers Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Through To More Readers : Translate Your Books, Essays And Journals. by jamybaly(f): 11:17am On Dec 12, 2017
Are you an Author, an Essayist or a Scriptwriter? Did you know that by translating your books, essays or journals, you would be able to reach more readers who do not speak English as well as gain international recognition as a writer?
Many Renowned authors had made this effort hence creating an edge for themselves against their fellow writers. Examples: Chinua Achebe, Wole Soyinka, J.K.Rowling, Marc Levy, etc.
If you are considering translating your work from ENGLISH LANGUAGE TO FRENCH LANGUAGE, GERMAN LANGUAGE OR YORUBA LANGUAGE, KINDLY CALL ME ON+2347062801200 or e-mail me: rajimaryam@yahoo.com
FEES ARE MODERATE AND NEGOTIABLE. MY JOY LIES IN THE SUCCESS OF YOUR MISSION. THANK YOU.
Re: Get Through To More Readers : Translate Your Books, Essays And Journals. by jamybaly(f): 1:07pm On Jun 05, 2020
[color=#006600][/color] I'm available

(1) (Reply)

Please Help. The Mosquito Poem / Are You A Writer? Make Money From Your Skill / 365 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.