Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Ladgroup June 2017 Vacancy Have They Started Calling For Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ladgroup June 2017 Vacancy Have They Started Calling For Interview (2787 Views)

Fresh Nigeria Communications Commission (NCC) Recruitment June 2017 Thread / Offer 25 Applicants Only - Apply Now - Start On 23rd June 2017, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladgroup June 2017 Vacancy Have They Started Calling For Interview by mikky2016(m): 11:56am On Jul 03, 2017
Does any body received call from ladgroup recently
Re: Ladgroup June 2017 Vacancy Have They Started Calling For Interview by EmmanuelGbenga: 2:44pm On Jul 03, 2017
Even me I have not heard anything from Ladgroup if anybody hear anything about calling thing should pls email me.emmanate4man@gmail.com
Re: Ladgroup June 2017 Vacancy Have They Started Calling For Interview by emmahoney(m): 12:37am On Jul 05, 2017
EmmanuelGbenga:
Even me I have not heard anything from Ladgroup if anybody hear anything about calling thing should pls email me.emmanate4man@gmail.com
Not really, however, I got their mail yesterday to download an employment form. And that the form should be filled and mail back to them.

It was said in the body of the mail received that they will review my answers given before knowing whether I will be invited for an oral interview.
Re: Ladgroup June 2017 Vacancy Have They Started Calling For Interview by mikky2016(m): 11:30am On Jul 05, 2017
EmmanuelGbenga:
Pls what post did u apply for and what is the content of the post
Re: Ladgroup June 2017 Vacancy Have They Started Calling For Interview by mikky2016(m): 11:32am On Jul 05, 2017
emmahoney:
Not really, however, I got their mail yesterday to download and employment form. And that the form should be filled and mail back to them.

It was said in the body of the mail received that the will review my answers given before knowing whether I will be invited for an oral interview.
pls what post did u apply for and the content of the form
Re: Ladgroup June 2017 Vacancy Have They Started Calling For Interview by martinsfm(m): 12:32pm On Jul 05, 2017
emmahoney:
Not really, however, I got their mail yesterday to download and employment form. And that the form should be filled and mail back to them.

It was said in the body of the mail received that the will review my answers given before knowing whether I will be invited for an oral interview.
bro, wen dd u apply? I dd d last day tho, im guessing no aptitude test wahala, jst interview straight up, quality analyst here
Re: Ladgroup June 2017 Vacancy Have They Started Calling For Interview by emmahoney(m): 2:38pm On Jul 05, 2017
martinsfm:
bro, wen dd u apply? I dd d last day tho, im guessing no aptitude test wahala, jst interview straight up, quality analyst here
21st June, 2017. I actually submitted it myself in Ikenne.
Re: Ladgroup June 2017 Vacancy Have They Started Calling For Interview by emmahoney(m): 2:40pm On Jul 05, 2017
mikky2016:
pls what post did u apply for and the content of the form
Same as yours, the content is all about personal details, employment history, skills and references.
Re: Ladgroup June 2017 Vacancy Have They Started Calling For Interview by mikky2016(m): 7:35am On Jul 06, 2017
emmahoney:
Same as yours, the content is all about personal details, employment history, skills and references.
bros na welder me apply for u also na welder?
Re: Ladgroup June 2017 Vacancy Have They Started Calling For Interview by emmahoney(m): 8:48am On Jul 06, 2017
mikky2016:
bros na welder me apply for u also na welder?
No, Quality Analyst... I am a Scientist.
Re: Ladgroup June 2017 Vacancy Have They Started Calling For Interview by mikky2016(m): 10:32am On Jul 06, 2017
martinsfm:
oga matins na where u submit ur own Cv
Re: Ladgroup June 2017 Vacancy Have They Started Calling For Interview by martinsfm(m): 11:02am On Jul 06, 2017
mikky2016:
oga matins na where u submit ur own Cv
lagos... last day... u?
Re: Ladgroup June 2017 Vacancy Have They Started Calling For Interview by mikky2016(m): 11:44am On Jul 06, 2017
martinsfm:
lagos... last day... u?
i drop mine too in lagos on friday 23rd
Re: Ladgroup June 2017 Vacancy Have They Started Calling For Interview by mikky2016(m): 11:45am On Jul 06, 2017
Does anybody knows their pay like cos its very important
Re: Ladgroup June 2017 Vacancy Have They Started Calling For Interview by martinsfm(m): 11:52am On Jul 06, 2017
mikky2016:
i drop mine too in lagos on friday 23rd
lets just pray and be hopeful... does any one know anything about the coy... like pay?
Re: Ladgroup June 2017 Vacancy Have They Started Calling For Interview by mikky2016(m): 2:43pm On Jul 06, 2017
Pls we need update info about the recruitment process
Re: Ladgroup June 2017 Vacancy Have They Started Calling For Interview by martinsfm(m): 10:17pm On Jul 09, 2017
Bro have u replied the mail they sent u, nd hsvr u gotten a feed back?
emmahoney:
Re: Ladgroup June 2017 Vacancy Have They Started Calling For Interview by emmahoney(m): 10:32pm On Jul 09, 2017
martinsfm:
Bro have u replied the mail they sent u, nd hsvr u gotten a feed back?
Yeah, no feedback yet. I was given seven days maximum to reply but I replied in less than 60hrs.
Re: Ladgroup June 2017 Vacancy Have They Started Calling For Interview by martinsfm(m): 11:17pm On Jul 09, 2017
emmahoney:
Yeah, no feedback yet. I was given seven days maximum to reply but I replied in less than 60hrs.
the funny thing is, I applied for quality analyst, on the last day in lagos tho, ntn yet, I pray for positive response...
Re: Ladgroup June 2017 Vacancy Have They Started Calling For Interview by emmahoney(m): 11:36pm On Jul 09, 2017
martinsfm:
the funny thing is, I applied for quality analyst, on the last day in lagos tho, ntn yet, I pray for positive response...
Just continue to be optimistic as you are, I actually applied with a Masters degree. However, the advert specified B. Sc/B.Tech And I hope that they will be able to pay me something far better than my present job if am being eventually interviewed.

However, Quality Analyst job is on shift basis I guess. If it is, more than one Quality Analyst will be eventually recruited.
Re: Ladgroup June 2017 Vacancy Have They Started Calling For Interview by martinsfm(m): 8:04am On Jul 10, 2017
emmahoney:
Just continue to be optimistic as you are, I actually applied with a Masters degree. However, the advert specified B. Sc/B.Tech And I hope that they will be able to pay me something far better than my present job if am being eventually interviewed.

However, Quality Analyst job is on shift basis I guess. If it is, more than one Quality Analyst will be eventually recruited.
wow...me na bsc...no experience... na jst 2:1 nd one project experience of fats and oil
Re: Ladgroup June 2017 Vacancy Have They Started Calling For Interview by nosirud: 8:44am On Jul 10, 2017
For those dat applied for mechanical and electrical technical as anyone got a mail frm them?
Re: Ladgroup June 2017 Vacancy Have They Started Calling For Interview by mikky2016(m): 9:43am On Jul 10, 2017
nosirud:
For those dat applied for mechanical and electrical technical as anyone got a mail frm them?
i dont think they have not call dose dat apply for mech nd elect cos i have a friends dat apply.....moreover where did u submitted ur Cv
Re: Ladgroup June 2017 Vacancy Have They Started Calling For Interview by seunla84: 10:14am On Jul 11, 2017
mikky2016:
i dont think they have not call dose dat apply for mech nd elect cos i have a friends dat apply.....moreover where did u submitted ur Cv
u mean they have called candidates in the mechanical and electrical categories?
Re: Ladgroup June 2017 Vacancy Have They Started Calling For Interview by mikky2016(m): 1:25pm On Jul 11, 2017
seunla84:
i don't think so
Re: Ladgroup June 2017 Vacancy Have They Started Calling For Interview by mikky2016(m): 1:27pm On Jul 11, 2017
seunla84:
what did u apply for?
Re: Ladgroup June 2017 Vacancy Have They Started Calling For Interview by martinsfm(m): 5:36pm On Jul 16, 2017
emmahoney:

heard anything frm dr yet?
Re: Ladgroup June 2017 Vacancy Have They Started Calling For Interview by emmahoney(m): 7:58pm On Jul 16, 2017
martinsfm:
heard anything frm dr yet?
Nay
Re: Ladgroup June 2017 Vacancy Have They Started Calling For Interview by Ejos1(m): 12:04pm On Jul 19, 2017
emmahoney:
Nay
Hy.. Pls watsap me let's chat on something 08183793635
Re: Ladgroup June 2017 Vacancy Have They Started Calling For Interview by EmmanuelGbenga: 3:26pm On Jul 22, 2017
As per for me i have filled the application form,but i have not yet had from the also anyone with useful information shuld pls contact me with whatapp's 07062040608.so again anybody with useful information should pass around on post
Re: Ladgroup June 2017 Vacancy Have They Started Calling For Interview by emmahoney(m): 9:56pm On Jul 22, 2017
EmmanuelGbenga:
As per for me i have filled the application form,but i have not yet had from the also anyone with useful information shuld pls contact me with whatapp's 070620406
Same here... I sent sms to the mail/mobile phone number I got from them earlier but no reply. Your WhatsApp number is not complete.

1 Like

Re: Ladgroup June 2017 Vacancy Have They Started Calling For Interview by mikky2016(m): 7:26pm On Aug 10, 2017
I dont know why thier recruitment process too slow like dis

(1) (2) (Reply)

Federal Ministry Of Education Recruitment 2020/2021 / United Nations Commission For Industrial And Economic Development - JOB SCAM!!!! / This Is The Only Person That Is Stoping Me From Given Up.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.