Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,376 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

This Is The Only Person That Is Stoping Me From Given Up. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / This Is The Only Person That Is Stoping Me From Given Up. (2789 Views)

I Need A Person That Can Ran Errand Every Now And Then In Abuja. / I'm Confused About The Grade Level I Was Given For A Federal Government Job / I'm Confused About The Grade Level I Was Given For A Federal Government Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Only Person That Is Stoping Me From Given Up. by Rrchrd(m): 4:34pm On Feb 05, 2023
I'm tire of this life ,no job, no money, I'm squatting with a friend & manage to drink only garri once in a day and sleep some days none.

If not for my Mum I would've end this life, I don't want her to think of me and die , I want her to benefit from me before she die she sufferred alot for us.

But am just tire, I've been pressing buttons for jobs but nothing, even menial jobs like Security,Domestic Assitant/Caregiver I'm ought to do I've not been able to get any.

Note:I pray everyday, even with my current sitution i never miss church any Sunday since it is trekable.

Modified: My location is Port Harcourt.
Re: This Is The Only Person That Is Stoping Me From Given Up. by sunnymighty(m): 4:46pm On Feb 05, 2023
Reach out if you are in Lagos.
Re: This Is The Only Person That Is Stoping Me From Given Up. by Rrchrd(m): 5:06pm On Feb 05, 2023
sunnymighty:
Sir, i'm in Port Harcourt but I can relocate
Re: This Is The Only Person That Is Stoping Me From Given Up. by sunnymighty(m): 5:34pm On Feb 05, 2023
Rrchrd:

Sir, i'm in Port Harcourt but I can relocate

Chat me up on, will soon delete the number, chat me up, mind you it is a Security work if you don't mind
Re: This Is The Only Person That Is Stoping Me From Given Up. by Rrchrd(m): 5:38pm On Feb 05, 2023
[quote author=sunnymighty post=120660323]

Re: This Is The Only Person That Is Stoping Me From Given Up. by sunnymighty(m): 5:39pm On Feb 05, 2023
Rrchrd:

Done sir, you can delet it now
Thanks

Delete the one you quoted pls
Re: This Is The Only Person That Is Stoping Me From Given Up. by Pharmsavi: 6:37pm On Feb 05, 2023
sunnymighty:

Chat me up on, will soon delete the number, chat me up, mind you it is a Security work if you don't mind
where in lagos sir im also interested
Re: This Is The Only Person That Is Stoping Me From Given Up. by Johngreatman247(m): 11:40pm On Feb 05, 2023
. Our company, an Electrical Power & Energy solution provider in Lagos require the services of a trainable, resourceful and ambitious ICT officer with experience in computer digital design & marketing .

A good HND/ degree in Electrical Engineering or pure sciences will be an advantage. Age less than 30yrs .

If you met the conditions apply to hrenergysolutions@gmail.com or WhatsApp only. 08060531745

Good luck
Re: This Is The Only Person That Is Stoping Me From Given Up. by Themilkboy: 12:22am On Feb 06, 2023
dont ever let anything stop you. whateveryou want to do, you have to be determined and DO IT
Re: This Is The Only Person That Is Stoping Me From Given Up. by Techinview1507: 12:56am On Feb 06, 2023
Re: This Is The Only Person That Is Stoping Me From Given Up. by Neduzze5(m): 12:26pm On Feb 06, 2023
Rrchrd:
I'm tire of this life ,no job, no money, I'm squatting with a friend & manage to drink only garri once in a day and sleep some days none.

If not for my Mum I would've end this life, I don't want her to think of me and die , I want her to benefit from me before she die she sufferred alot for us.

But am just tire, I've been pressing buttons for jobs but nothing, even menial jobs like Security,Domestic Assitant/Caregiver I'm ought to do I've not been able to get any.

Note:I pray everyday, even with my current sitution i never miss church any Sunday since it is trekable.

Are you a graduate?? What did you study in school??
Re: This Is The Only Person That Is Stoping Me From Given Up. by Thermodynamics(m): 2:03pm On Feb 06, 2023
Rrchrd:

What course did you study?
Re: This Is The Only Person That Is Stoping Me From Given Up. by sageb: 2:27pm On Feb 06, 2023
Rrchrd:

Hold on
Ain't you the guy that registered with 90s for jobs in peter Odili axis last year?
The guy from AKS?
Re: This Is The Only Person That Is Stoping Me From Given Up. by CivilzedTyger(m): 3:48pm On Feb 06, 2023
sunnymighty:
boss I'm in lagos and I'm seriously searching too. Man's been jobless since I finished serving last October
Re: This Is The Only Person That Is Stoping Me From Given Up. by Rrchrd(m): 8:06pm On Feb 06, 2023
sageb:

Hold on
Ain't you the guy that registered with 90s for jobs in peter Odili axis last year?
The guy from AKS?
I'm the one but you people haven't connected me since then
Re: This Is The Only Person That Is Stoping Me From Given Up. by Rrchrd(m): 8:07pm On Feb 06, 2023
Thermodynamics:

What course did you study?
Office & Information Management
Re: This Is The Only Person That Is Stoping Me From Given Up. by Rrchrd(m): 8:08pm On Feb 06, 2023
Neduzze5:

Are you a graduate?? What did you study in school??
Sir I study Office & Information Management.
Re: This Is The Only Person That Is Stoping Me From Given Up. by Thermodynamics(m): 9:37pm On Feb 06, 2023
Rrchrd:

Office & Information Management

If you studied Engineering I might have been able to help

1 Like

Re: This Is The Only Person That Is Stoping Me From Given Up. by Dorlarphor10: 10:29pm On Feb 06, 2023
Thermodynamics:

Sir, I studied engineering and I need a job also
Re: This Is The Only Person That Is Stoping Me From Given Up. by sageb: 10:54am On Feb 07, 2023
Rrchrd:

I'm the one but you people haven't connected me since then

Montcrest Hotel in Peter Odili road conducted interview for applicants, a week ago.
Vee Hotel also did their recruitment in January.
Re: This Is The Only Person That Is Stoping Me From Given Up. by DanceVille: 10:58am On Feb 07, 2023
I studied Business administration and skilled at customer service representative position well, I reside in Ogun state (Ibafo) and don't mind working in lagos.

Please if you can help me too, I don't mind please
Re: This Is The Only Person That Is Stoping Me From Given Up. by Rrchrd(m): 11:30am On Feb 07, 2023
sageb:

Montcrest Hotel in Peter Odili road conducted interview for applicants, a week ago.
Vee Hotel also did their recruitment in January.
You just said it now you didn't inform me then
Re: This Is The Only Person That Is Stoping Me From Given Up. by Whoknow: 11:42am On Feb 07, 2023
You must not give up hoping, don't ever think taking your life for whatever reasons, just keep on looking for job and at the same time improve yourself be employable so that when the opportunity comes you will not be found wanting. Good luck to you.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Only Person That Is Stoping Me From Given Up. by cfree14(m): 2:25pm On Feb 07, 2023
Thermodynamics:

What about someone who studied pure and applied Chemistry? I'm also in port Harcourt and have been looking for a job for a long time now. Any chance?
Re: This Is The Only Person That Is Stoping Me From Given Up. by Rrchrd(m): 3:22pm On Feb 07, 2023
Whoknow:
You must not give up hoping, don't ever think taking your life for whatever reasons, just keep on looking for job and at the same time improve yourself be employable so that when the opportunity comes you will not be found wanting. Good luck to you.
Thank you.
Re: This Is The Only Person That Is Stoping Me From Given Up. by Thermodynamics(m): 3:24pm On Feb 07, 2023
cfree14:

What about someone who studied pure and applied Chemistry? I'm also in port Harcourt and have been looking for a job for a long time now. Any chance?
It's engineering, mechanical or electrical?
Re: This Is The Only Person That Is Stoping Me From Given Up. by Thermodynamics(m): 3:24pm On Feb 07, 2023
Dorlarphor10:

Sir, I studied engineering and I need a job also
Mechanical or Electrical?
The salary is 80k
Re: This Is The Only Person That Is Stoping Me From Given Up. by cfree14(m): 4:01pm On Feb 07, 2023
Thermodynamics:

It's engineering, mechanical or electrical?
Neither. Tnks for the reply, it shows u re willing to help
Re: This Is The Only Person That Is Stoping Me From Given Up. by Dorlarphor10: 8:14pm On Feb 07, 2023
Thermodynamics:

Mechanical or Electrical?
The salary is 80k

Electrical sir, I am in

My phone number is on my signature
Re: This Is The Only Person That Is Stoping Me From Given Up. by emee701(m): 9:03pm On Feb 07, 2023
Thermodynamics:

Bro is the engineering work in lagos?

(1) (Reply)

Pal Pension / 2016 Trainee Recruitment At Sabmiller!! / Massive Teachers Recruitment In Kaduna State - Read Advert Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.