Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Admission To Study In Malaysian Universities! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Admission To Study In Malaysian Universities! (8805 Views)

50 Nigerians Graduate With First Class From Malaysian University / Admission In Malaysian School Without Using Nigerian Agent / Admission To Olabisi Onabanjo University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Admission To Study In Malaysian Universities! by kristonium(m): 8:56pm On Jan 29, 2010
ADMISSION TO STUDY IN MALAYSIAN UNIVERSITIES!!!

[list]
[li]Have you been looking for admission endlessly in Nigerian universities to no avail?

Are you tired of repeatedly writing entrance exam to Nigerian and foreign universities?

Have you been stressed up with the bottle neck processes of admission to US and UK universities?

Do you know that admission to study in Malaysian universities is a short cut to study in notable UK universities?

Do you know we can help you secure your admission letters and visa to Malaysia and all you do is to sit back

and watch us do it?[/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]

Well, don’t be surprised! Its all about information and having the right set of people in charge.

If you are indeed interested in admission to study in Malaysia, then contact us:

Xtristolink Resources

21, Isiaka Nda Street,

Ilasamaja,

Lagos

08032936936, 07025405591

xtianebhoma@yahoo.com
Re: Admission To Study In Malaysian Universities! by davmor(m): 12:13pm On Jan 30, 2010
guys i really need more highlights on dat.
Re: Admission To Study In Malaysian Universities! by kristonium(m): 5:00pm On Jan 30, 2010
davmor:

guys i really need more highlights on dat.

WHAT INFORMATION DO U ACTUALLY NEED?PLS BE SPECIFIC

THANKS
Re: Admission To Study In Malaysian Universities! by demainman: 6:27pm On Jan 30, 2010
Gud info, but i want 2 know d criteria or requirement surrounding d application. I also want 2 know whether d offer is a tuition free or not.
Re: Admission To Study In Malaysian Universities! by kristonium(m): 8:18pm On Jan 30, 2010
demainman:

Gud info, but i want 2 know d criteria or requirement surrounding d application. I also want 2 know whether d offer is a tuition free or not.

thanks for the interest.
the minimum requirement is just ur O'level i.e ur 5 credits including English and Maths.it is not tuition free.the fees depend on the institutions involved.
Re: Admission To Study In Malaysian Universities! by Renz(m): 1:30pm On Feb 01, 2010
Is study & work possible??
Re: Admission To Study In Malaysian Universities! by estrella(f): 6:37pm On Feb 01, 2010
Hello! Good to finally meet someone who is into admissions in Malaysia. I want to study for my masters at the limkokwing university if creative technology.I'm interested in their MBA IN HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT COURSE.I would like to know how much that will cost me and if it will be possible for me to get a scholarship? Thanks!
Re: Admission To Study In Malaysian Universities! by justwise(m): 8:31pm On Feb 01, 2010
estrella:

Hello! Good to finally meet someone who is into admissions in Malaysia. I want to study for my masters at the limkokwing university if creative technology.I'm interested in their MBA IN HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT COURSE.I would like to know how much that will cost me and if it will be possible for me to get a scholarship? Thanks!

U don't sound real at all, who are u fooling? U are in Malaysia and u want somebody in Nigeria to help u with admission? Try harder next time
Re: Admission To Study In Malaysian Universities! by kristonium(m): 9:04pm On Feb 02, 2010
estrella:

MBA is very possible my dear estrella.i will not want to disclose the amount on this forum for so many reasons.but u can get me on those phone lines above or email me so we can interact together and also answer all the questions u might want to ask.scholarship is possible only once u ve got admission and u are able to establish u academic prowess.lets talk,ok?
Renz:

Is study & work possible??

Yes sir.very possible.u can do work and study as a foreign student in most foreign schools.it all depends on u.more than half of the students we have served are on work study.The ball is definitely in your court.
thanks!
Re: Admission To Study In Malaysian Universities! by justwise(m): 12:42am On Feb 03, 2010
kristonium:

MBA is very possible my dear estrella.i will not want to disclose the amount on this forum for so many reasons.but u can get me on those phone lines above or email me so we can interact together and also answer all the questions u might want to ask.scholarship is possible only once u ve got admission and u are able to establish u academic prowess.lets talk,ok?
Yes sir.very possible.u can do work and study as a foreign student in most foreign schools.it all depends on u.more than half of the students we have served are on work study.The ball is definitely in your court.
thanks!

What can't u disclose here, all u are after is to dupe pple here, say it here, nothing secret abt school fees or admission.
Re: Admission To Study In Malaysian Universities! by davmor(m): 9:29pm On Feb 05, 2010
pls how do i start the preparation
what is the school fees
for one to study International studies, what will they require from me
am from nigeria
ranging from my O LEVEL, visa (the type), ticket rate, acommodation and so on
Re: Admission To Study In Malaysian Universities! by justwise(m): 9:33pm On Feb 05, 2010
davmor:

pls how do i start the preparation
what is the school fees
for one to study International studies, what will they require from me
am from nigeria
ranging from my O LEVEL, visa (the type), ticket rate, acommodation and so on

U can google all that now and read it up urself. U don't need to pay anybody for that, all that information is online FREE.
Re: Admission To Study In Malaysian Universities! by dayo23(f): 5:28pm On Feb 06, 2010
Honestly am suprise at this people,something u cld get instantly online without paying a dime.My people perish for lack of knowledge.
Re: Admission To Study In Malaysian Universities! by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 08, 2010
Am rili interestd abt this.i.e if ur crious abt the STUDY AND WORK stuff.cuz we'v heard dat working as a foriegna ix out of the questn in malaysia.
Bsyds would appriciate it if u shed more light,lyk the name of the skul.intakes.fees.livin xpenses etc.
I wuld Luvd info sent to my box.emslyzi@yahoo.com.nos08099077871.Asap.10ks
Re: Admission To Study In Malaysian Universities! by aieromon(m): 1:34am On Mar 09, 2010
All this information is provided online.
Ensure that the Malaysian university is affliated to an ACCREDITED U.K university.

***Only use agents if you don't have time to run around yourself.***
Re: Admission To Study In Malaysian Universities! by bbwollex(m): 1:00am On Mar 10, 2010
plz i really need someone to help,i want to apply for september intake: school in dubai that tuition fee is $2500per year for undergraduate.(BBA)
SOME ONE SHOULD PLS HELP,IS URGENT

(1) (Reply)

Getting Full Funding For Your Studies Abroad. Prospective International Students / Kogi State University 2011/2012 Post Ume. / Picture Of Examination Hall In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.