Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,982 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Another Suspected Badoo Member Nabbed With Black Oil, Other Items In Lagos.PICS - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Another Suspected Badoo Member Nabbed With Black Oil, Other Items In Lagos.PICS (48123 Views)

Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video / Another Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) / Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Lagos By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Suspected Badoo Member Nabbed With Black Oil, Other Items In Lagos.PICS by johnson232: 1:48pm On Jul 03, 2017
Papiikush:
So anyone who have a handkerchief and oil with him is now a baddo member?

What If a random clean guy with dreads and tattoos is cruising in his ride will they attack and burn him to death too?

Seems those living in ikorodu are mad.
I just tire....na innocent people dem just dey kill so...
Re: Another Suspected Badoo Member Nabbed With Black Oil, Other Items In Lagos.PICS by speezyWears: 1:48pm On Jul 03, 2017
If the police were swift in their response to these miscreants called "badoo" the jungle justice approach wouldnt have been contemplated,

But no..until people take matters into thier own hands,

If you as a father reside with your family in an area where a family of Five were murdered in cold blood, I promise you, that you will be the first to attack anyone suspected to be a badoo member..

Thunder fire badoo

3 Likes

Re: Another Suspected Badoo Member Nabbed With Black Oil, Other Items In Lagos.PICS by EmekaBlue(m): 1:49pm On Jul 03, 2017
From what I'm seeing..it's just a bag full of clothes and miscellaneous like d bons abi akara and zobo abi honey...where is d kill weapon? and who will go fr killing in d morning . Na waa

1 Like

Re: Another Suspected Badoo Member Nabbed With Black Oil, Other Items In Lagos.PICS by oyetunder(m): 1:50pm On Jul 03, 2017
alcmene:
Evidence of a failed region.....

What's bad in having black oil or other spiritual items in one's possession

Must we all be Christians or Muslims(muslims are even fetish)
cNay, you are free to call Satan your Dad and Maker...to even have idols tied to your waist...so far you are not killing others in their sleep with stones.
Re: Another Suspected Badoo Member Nabbed With Black Oil, Other Items In Lagos.PICS by BabaRamotu1988: 1:51pm On Jul 03, 2017
alcmene:

gbegiri eating demons are bunch of skull mining bastards

1 Like

Re: Another Suspected Badoo Member Nabbed With Black Oil, Other Items In Lagos.PICS by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 03, 2017
Plss someone should explain to me what this badoo guys operate.
Re: Another Suspected Badoo Member Nabbed With Black Oil, Other Items In Lagos.PICS by samuelsotas: 1:52pm On Jul 03, 2017
WHEN IT GET TO YOUR TURN YOU NO WHAT JUNGLE JUSTICE IS ABOUT.....
CROWNWEALTH019:
No to jungle justice
Re: Another Suspected Badoo Member Nabbed With Black Oil, Other Items In Lagos.PICS by nairaman66(m): 1:52pm On Jul 03, 2017
Desperate times, desperate measures! Don't blame residents of Ikorodu!! When badoo gang went on a killing spree of innocent people, nobody said anything!

1 Like

Re: Another Suspected Badoo Member Nabbed With Black Oil, Other Items In Lagos.PICS by fortunekaura(m): 1:52pm On Jul 03, 2017
its gonna change nothing
Re: Another Suspected Badoo Member Nabbed With Black Oil, Other Items In Lagos.PICS by praxisnetworks: 1:53pm On Jul 03, 2017
Papiikush:

What If a random clean guy with dreads and tattoos is cruising in his ride will they attack and burn him to death too?

Yes... If we katsh you na fire fire

1 Like

Re: Another Suspected Badoo Member Nabbed With Black Oil, Other Items In Lagos.PICS by InvertedHammer: 1:54pm On Jul 03, 2017
This is what they should have been doing to the fulani herdsmen in every region they forment trouble instead of crying to Buhari.

/

2 Likes

Re: Another Suspected Badoo Member Nabbed With Black Oil, Other Items In Lagos.PICS by nnokwa042(m): 1:54pm On Jul 03, 2017
Papiikush:

badoo member spotted undecided
Re: Another Suspected Badoo Member Nabbed With Black Oil, Other Items In Lagos.PICS by EmekaBlue(m): 1:55pm On Jul 03, 2017
Who else noticed all d cases is always women confirming shiit...

1 Like

Re: Another Suspected Badoo Member Nabbed With Black Oil, Other Items In Lagos.PICS by kinibigdeal(m): 1:55pm On Jul 03, 2017
Am only seeing tomatoes and red oil....Does it means i cant buy tomatoes and red oil in peace again?
Re: Another Suspected Badoo Member Nabbed With Black Oil, Other Items In Lagos.PICS by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:58pm On Jul 03, 2017
so to carry oil now make u one of the yellowbar skull smasher

1 Like

Re: Another Suspected Badoo Member Nabbed With Black Oil, Other Items In Lagos.PICS by OddBall(m): 1:59pm On Jul 03, 2017
I don't want to judge but, 1.Black Oil? 2.His own mother not defending him and. 3.Him refusing to talk, doesn't help his case......People have been lynched for less.
Re: Another Suspected Badoo Member Nabbed With Black Oil, Other Items In Lagos.PICS by ivolt: 1:59pm On Jul 03, 2017
ajepako:

You don't get the gist, bros?

They rub black oil on their body before committing their heinous crime, that way they would be slippery when you attempt to catch them

Then then use white handkerchief to draw some blood from their victim after his/her death..

And that is the issue here nothing else

You are wasting your time by replying an unhinged tribalist.
His aim was to paint the people bad not a concern for the
suspect.

1 Like

Re: Another Suspected Badoo Member Nabbed With Black Oil, Other Items In Lagos.PICS by fxskye: 2:01pm On Jul 03, 2017
alcmene:

Still not enough justification to label him a badoo member cos that's just mere assumption.
That Yahoo guys make use of laptops doesn't make anyone with laptop a Yahoo Yahoo fraudster

Then, you can't comprehend .
Re: Another Suspected Badoo Member Nabbed With Black Oil, Other Items In Lagos.PICS by holluphemydavid(m): 2:02pm On Jul 03, 2017
i tot dey said dey are always on dread
Re: Another Suspected Badoo Member Nabbed With Black Oil, Other Items In Lagos.PICS by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 03, 2017
speezyWears:
If the police were swift in their response to these miscreants called "badoo" the jungle justice approach wouldnt have been contemplated,

But no..until people take matters into thier own hands,

If you as a father reside with your family in an area where a family of Five were murdered in cold blood, I promise you, that you will be the first to attack anyone suspected to be a badoo member..

Thunder fire badoo
and how does attacking a suspect justify the fact that your family was murdered? I mean wouldn't it be obvious that the suspects may not be guilty? and if they keep killing every suspect were and when will they stop? who might be the next innocent suspect? you?

2 Likes

Re: Another Suspected Badoo Member Nabbed With Black Oil, Other Items In Lagos.PICS by arafone(m): 2:05pm On Jul 03, 2017
alcmene:

I am sure u didn't understnd d post because this has nothing to do religion

1 Like

Re: Another Suspected Badoo Member Nabbed With Black Oil, Other Items In Lagos.PICS by arafone(m): 2:05pm On Jul 03, 2017
alcmene:

I am sure u didn't understnd d post because this has nothing to do with religion
Re: Another Suspected Badoo Member Nabbed With Black Oil, Other Items In Lagos.PICS by Antara0503(m): 2:07pm On Jul 03, 2017
is dat puff puff i'm seeing in dat black nylon?
Re: Another Suspected Badoo Member Nabbed With Black Oil, Other Items In Lagos.PICS by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:07pm On Jul 03, 2017
ajepako:

They rub black oil on their body before committing their heinous crime, that way they would be slippery when you attempt to catch them

Then then use white handkerchief to draw some blood from their victim after his/her death..

he will be slippy but not when u used slag hammer on him
Re: Another Suspected Badoo Member Nabbed With Black Oil, Other Items In Lagos.PICS by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 03, 2017
ajepako:

Must they kill to draw blood? How come the badoo operates only in ikorodu? Maybe that guy bought engine oil for his generator

2 Likes

Re: Another Suspected Badoo Member Nabbed With Black Oil, Other Items In Lagos.PICS by experimentist: 2:14pm On Jul 03, 2017
pls o. i joined badoo last month, i downloaded the app on my smartphone. i even have my profile pics attached. Hope i wont get lynched on the ghetto streets. Many babes are sending me mesaages that im cute ane they wanna be down like Brandy. im confuse o. somebody pls save me. shocked
Re: Another Suspected Badoo Member Nabbed With Black Oil, Other Items In Lagos.PICS by tbaba1234: 2:16pm On Jul 03, 2017
alcmene:

Muslims are fetish?? How exactly??
Re: Another Suspected Badoo Member Nabbed With Black Oil, Other Items In Lagos.PICS by abdulmalik3(m): 2:17pm On Jul 03, 2017
alcmene:

there is difference between A good Muslim and self acclaimed Muslim, Muslims ain't fetish but those that just bear the name and don't practice the religion fully.
but what of celestial church of Christ ⛪ ?
Re: Another Suspected Badoo Member Nabbed With Black Oil, Other Items In Lagos.PICS by Tunagee(m): 2:17pm On Jul 03, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
No to jungle justice

U dey craze. Badoo never kill ur papa abi
Re: Another Suspected Badoo Member Nabbed With Black Oil, Other Items In Lagos.PICS by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 03, 2017
alcmene:

Still not enough justification to label him a badoo member cos that's just mere assumption.
That Yahoo guys make use of laptops doesn't make anyone with laptop a Yahoo Yahoo fraudster

Not until you experience their wrath sha, may they fall on you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Selling Weed Is In My Blood - Suspect / EFCC Arraigns Wealth, A Yahoo Boy In Port Harcourt (Photo) / Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Found Dead With Body Decapitated (Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.