Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Another Suspected Badoo Member Nabbed With Black Oil, Other Items In Lagos.PICS - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Another Suspected Badoo Member Nabbed With Black Oil, Other Items In Lagos.PICS (48122 Views)

Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video / Another Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) / Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Lagos By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Suspected Badoo Member Nabbed With Black Oil, Other Items In Lagos.PICS by Pylony(m): 5:29pm On Jul 03, 2017
angry I hope no any Afonja mechanic with black bad engine oil get arrested as a Badoo member sha

1 Like

Re: Another Suspected Badoo Member Nabbed With Black Oil, Other Items In Lagos.PICS by LordOfNaira: 5:37pm On Jul 03, 2017
BetaThings:

Condemning it in Nairaland will get us nowhere
The Solution lies in going to Ikorodu to apply practical solution
With the number of families already wiped out, Ikorodu people and Nairaland people are living in different countries

But there is some reflection of our society on Nairaland. Those refusing to condemn the act will join to lynch a fellow without asking questions. We may have some of those in the pictures right here on Nairaland. I understand that there is a failure of security but if we continue to take the laws into our hands, we will finish ourselves in no time. And even you, I believe you wouldn't want to hear that someone you love was lynched based on mere suspicion.
Re: Another Suspected Badoo Member Nabbed With Black Oil, Other Items In Lagos.PICS by amdo007(m): 5:49pm On Jul 03, 2017
alcmene:
Evidence of a failed region.....

What's bad in having black oil or other spiritual items in one's possession

Must we all be Christians or Muslims(muslims are even fetish)
God Punish you.
Re: Another Suspected Badoo Member Nabbed With Black Oil, Other Items In Lagos.PICS by heybee72(m): 5:50pm On Jul 03, 2017
alcmene:

Still not enough justification to label him a badoo member cos that's just mere assumption.
That Yahoo guys make use of laptops doesn't make anyone with laptop a Yahoo Yahoo fraudster
So what more do you need to justify?... Anointing oil?... Okay all the evidences pointed out to be found on him is for cooking beans?... Bros àbí you are one of them..
Re: Another Suspected Badoo Member Nabbed With Black Oil, Other Items In Lagos.PICS by stevejomo(m): 5:56pm On Jul 03, 2017
kudos to ikorodu residents for making their security their own responsibility. But they should be careful not to indict innocent persons.
Re: Another Suspected Badoo Member Nabbed With Black Oil, Other Items In Lagos.PICS by BomboyOnline: 6:06pm On Jul 03, 2017
alcmene:

Still not enough justification to label him a badoo member cos that's just mere assumption.
That Yahoo guys make use of laptops doesn't make anyone with laptop a Yahoo Yahoo fraudster

Valid point, but what is he doing hiding in somebody's compound?
Re: Another Suspected Badoo Member Nabbed With Black Oil, Other Items In Lagos.PICS by Bakrabas: 6:22pm On Jul 03, 2017
In an old woman's compound.... Without knowing how he got in

madapcmod:
Animals in ikorodu.

Did they also tell us they found akara in his bag and plantain chips? That black stuff could be honey.

So where is d grinding stone? Fools!

Anyone can have oil and handkerchief, especially in areas like west wia white garment churches use such in worship.

Barbarians!
Re: Another Suspected Badoo Member Nabbed With Black Oil, Other Items In Lagos.PICS by talk2xp: 6:27pm On Jul 03, 2017
alcmene:

Did you read the post at all. I know your type. Well done sir.
Re: Another Suspected Badoo Member Nabbed With Black Oil, Other Items In Lagos.PICS by Brushless: 6:52pm On Jul 03, 2017
adisabarber:
Even if person no be badoo member, isn't it ovbious enough that now is not a good time to be doing crayfish waka in Ikorodu? There are basic precautions to take when you are in a tense area. If you get stuck for any reason, go to the nearest police station. Don't carry anything you cannot easily explain especially things that are strange. Grinding stones, engine oil, numerous handkerchiefs do not look like a normal combination in someones bag. It will be very difficult to convince Ikorodu people not to kill any badoo suspect (just like Maiduguri people will not waste time if they hear boko haram) so it is left for the wise to avoid non-essential trips to Ikorodu for now, especially at odd hours. Dead men tell no tales. May the legs that God gave us to hustle not take us to where we will be killed.
Ogun asotele kii p'aro. Awe, amin e po.
Re: Another Suspected Badoo Member Nabbed With Black Oil, Other Items In Lagos.PICS by BetaThings: 7:06pm On Jul 03, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Going to Ikorodu or anywhere is not the solution. We must correct our mentality--that is the solution. With some of the comments here which aren't condemning jungle justice, it is obvious it would be hard to stop.

How do people on Nairaland influence what is going on in Ikorodu?
By changing the mentality of people on Nairaland?
I can assure you that until people see that suspects handed over to police are subject to due process, there will be jungle justice
Ikorodu people say they have been handing over suspects to the police without any satisfactory outcome

We should note that people now insist on handing over suspects to the Army rather than the police
Re: Another Suspected Badoo Member Nabbed With Black Oil, Other Items In Lagos.PICS by BetaThings: 7:08pm On Jul 03, 2017
LordOfNaira:

But there is some reflection of our society on Nairaland. Those refusing to condemn the act will join to lynch a fellow without asking questions. We may have some of those in the pictures right here on Nairaland. I understand that there is a failure of security but if we continue to take the laws into our hands, we will finish ourselves in no time. And even you, I believe you wouldn't want to hear that someone you love was lynched based on mere suspicion.

People did not resort to lynching Badoo suspects until they discovered that handing them over to the police yields no result
By the way, why do policemen in America (a civilised society?) shoot unarmed people because the policemen "fear for their lives"
Re: Another Suspected Badoo Member Nabbed With Black Oil, Other Items In Lagos.PICS by homosapien002: 7:18pm On Jul 03, 2017
alcmene:

And Christians are not fetish.....so sentimental..
Re: Another Suspected Badoo Member Nabbed With Black Oil, Other Items In Lagos.PICS by homosapien002: 7:25pm On Jul 03, 2017
Bakrabas:

In an old woman's compound.... Without knowing how he got in

found in a compound of an old woman whom the occupants didn't know how he got inside...

Hmmmmm
Re: Another Suspected Badoo Member Nabbed With Black Oil, Other Items In Lagos.PICS by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 03, 2017
alcmene:

Badoo member spotted.
Re: Another Suspected Badoo Member Nabbed With Black Oil, Other Items In Lagos.PICS by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Hope this is not a.ploy to kill the Igbos in Lagos.

I don't see any Igbo person joining Badoo

No be only igbo, na cigar. angry
Re: Another Suspected Badoo Member Nabbed With Black Oil, Other Items In Lagos.PICS by mhizpinky(f): 10:31pm On Jul 03, 2017
Papiikush:
So anyone who have a handkerchief and oil with him is now a baddo member?

What If a random clean guy with dreads and tattoos is cruising in his ride will they attack and burn him to death too?

Seems those living in ikorodu are mad.

its u dat is mad
at least u should av read carefully before ranting
did he not av mouth?can't he talk or defend himself
d moda even appear and showed d ppl der where d guy harm her wat else do u need even if he is not a member of baddo gang den definitely a cult member
wait do u even think dis baddo ppl are ghost or spirit? no, dey are human dey live around us dey are someone's broda, uncle, husband, boyfriend or friend.. u don't know who is who and from d way dey join d gang its possible dat most ppl u don't think could do such things are among.
d one dey caught at an area called jerry farm after odongunyan z dey were many and some of dem become member through job finding.
d moment dey go for interview dey fall into dis ppl hand and dey force dem to make an oath after which dey will just follow orders
Re: Another Suspected Badoo Member Nabbed With Black Oil, Other Items In Lagos.PICS by mpowa(m): 10:50pm On Jul 03, 2017
LordOfNaira:

But what solution are you going to provide? What do you expect the people to do? It's so easy to just say nice things on social media. These people have been in the situation for a while, They will hand over to Police and police will release them back to the society.

Using your Logic what if Police release someone caught back to the community and he comes to kill you or your family? Anybody in Ikorodu now must be doubly conscious not to appear like Badoo, shikena. I'm sure they're not just attacking anybody.
Re: Another Suspected Badoo Member Nabbed With Black Oil, Other Items In Lagos.PICS by LordOfNaira: 12:46am On Jul 04, 2017
mpowa:

But what solution are you going to provide? What do you expect the people to do? It's so easy to just say nice things on social media. These people have been in the situation for a while, They will hand over to Police and police will release them back to the society.

Using your Logic what if Police release someone caught back to the community and he comes to kill you or your family? Anybody in Ikorodu now must be doubly conscious not to appear like Badoo, shikena. I'm sure they're not just attacking anybody.

So, we should all start killing people anyhow abi? That's anarchy, my brother. It means you can be trying to help a child cross the road and somebody would shout kidnapper and before you know it, you would be roasting. It means you can be in a crowd at a market or on a street and someone would start shouting "They have stolen my wallet" and point at you because your face looks mean and the mob would lynch you. All that is needed to get you killed while walking on a street or in a market is "thief, kidnapper, Badoo" and the mob would lynch you. Some people would not even know what the person has done and will still join to beat and kill. Let me tell you, jungle justice is not peculiar to cases of kidnapping or ritual killings. It is too rampant that we must all voice out against it before we or any of our loved ones become victims. Do you know someone can run over a kid with their car and get lynched for waiting to help? Did you hear about a certain doctor who ran over a kid and waited to help but had his car burnt? Do you know he ran into a police station and was dragged out from there by the mob and killed?
Re: Another Suspected Badoo Member Nabbed With Black Oil, Other Items In Lagos.PICS by mpowa(m): 2:36am On Jul 04, 2017
LordOfNaira:

So, we should all start killing people anyhow abi? That's anarchy, my brother. It means you can be trying to help a child cross the road and somebody would shout kidnapper and before you know it, you would be roasting. It means you can be in a crowd at a market or on a street and someone would start shouting "They have stolen my wallet" and point at you because your face looks mean and the mob would lynch you. All that is needed to get you killed while walking on a street or in a market is "thief, kidnapper, Badoo" and the mob would lynch you. Some people would not even know what the person has done and will still join to beat and kill. Let me tell you, jungle justice is not peculiar to cases of kidnapping or ritual killings. It is too rampant that we must all voice out against it before we or any of our loved ones become victims. Do you know someone can run over a kid with their car and get lynched for waiting to help? Did you hear about a certain doctor who ran over a kid and waited to help but had his car burnt? Do you know he ran into a police station and was dragged out from there by the mob and killed?
Stop Twisting things, You're creating another narrative. We are talking about this very issue. I'm not saying people should start killing anybody. But these badoo guys have been on rampage, they have mode of operations, they have things peculiar to them. If you are living in Ikorodu or you're going there then you most likely know these things, why should you look like them? why should you have those things they are associated with at your disposal at this turbulent times? then you should be able to explain yourself.

I'm not in support of any jungle justice, God knows if I'm there, I wont even throw a stone. But it's easier to just explain things as intellectual discuss. If you're in their situation and they've been killing on rampage and you don't even know if you're the next. Police who are supposed to protect are in a kind of cooperation with the them, You will throw away these online stories and survival instinct will take over - That's the level they're in now, They must protect their survival. they've gotten to the level of being on the offensive, before these evil guys wipe them out. Will I blame them? Never, I won't blame anybody, It's better the blood sucking criminals die - I would only ask that they triple-check and avoid killing the innocent. I know these are abnormalities in our society, but for every action, there is equal and opposite reaction, or you go just they speak grammar till you enter your early grave.
Re: Another Suspected Badoo Member Nabbed With Black Oil, Other Items In Lagos.PICS by labiola: 7:23am On Jul 04, 2017
In as much am not supporting the jingle justice being carrying out in Ikorodu for suspected badoo group, the actrocities committed by these people are too much. Please, if you don't have anything to do in Ikorodu don't come, if you are going there for assignment, please have full information about where you are going.Dont have any objects currently used by badoo group in your car and don't walk in the night. The fatest way one can die now is to called "badoo". What is happening in ikorodu is the reflection of fail system and irresponsibility of our security personnels to nail the issue of badoo on the board when it was started.
Re: Another Suspected Badoo Member Nabbed With Black Oil, Other Items In Lagos.PICS by SUNDICOS(m): 5:11am On Jul 22, 2017
Even till now no blood?, I mean better red label naa.(Sasa nigga dey)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Rapes His Daughter & Infects Her With HIV. Gives His Reasons / Selling Weed Is In My Blood - Suspect / EFCC Arraigns Wealth, A Yahoo Boy In Port Harcourt (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.