Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,160 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Police Is Not Your Friend, Examine Anyone That Tells You Otherwise - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Is Not Your Friend, Examine Anyone That Tells You Otherwise (330 Views)

Offa Robbery: Court Grants Defence Request To Examine Cause Of Suspects’ Injurie / How Old Were You When You Knew That The Word POLICE Is An Acronym? / Police Is Still Your Friend: I Was Moved Emotionally When I Saw This Police Act. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Police Is Not Your Friend, Examine Anyone That Tells You Otherwise by GlobalGisting(m): 1:01pm On Jul 03, 2017
So yesterday a team of police men from Obosi Police station mounted a road block at a sharp bend along the road. An unsuspecting couple probably returning from an outing on a bike collided with another kymco motorcycle. The couple died and the police men fled. Till this moment nothing has been said or heard from the police men. Below is an eye witness acount

Re: Police Is Not Your Friend, Examine Anyone That Tells You Otherwise by joe4real12: 1:18pm On Jul 03, 2017
If I hear someone say "police is your friend", he must specify which police he's talking about. Definitely not Naija evil men in uniform.
Re: Police Is Not Your Friend, Examine Anyone That Tells You Otherwise by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 03, 2017
Majority of them are enemies, only the boss wey don chop belle full dey do nice nice.

(1) (Reply)

Indian Immigration Officers Breaking Into Homes Of Nigerians And Arresting Them / Suspected Robbers Including A Lady Who Stormed Home Of Surveyor General Arrested / ▼ Two Factions Of Boko Haram Ready For Talks With FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.