Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,508 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Moet Abebe Finally Comes Out With Her Alcohol Problem [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moet Abebe Finally Comes Out With Her Alcohol Problem [PICS] (544 Views)

Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga / ā€˜iā€™m Gay, My Bae F**k My A*sā€™ ā€“ Bobrisky Finally Comes Out Openly (photos) / Tupac Shakur Finally Comes Out Of Hiding After 19 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moet Abebe Finally Comes Out With Her Alcohol Problem [PICS] by TunezMediaBlog: 1:47pm On Jul 03, 2017
More like a blessing and motivation for popular on air personality, Moet Abebe who enjoys the taste of alcohol during serious business.

It must really work for her, seeing that a loose tongue is easier to interview.

http://tunezmedia..com.ng/2017/07/moet-abebe-finally-comes-out-with-her.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Moet Abebe Finally Comes Out With Her Alcohol Problem [PICS] by nrexzy: 1:48pm On Jul 03, 2017
Her name says it all
Re: Moet Abebe Finally Comes Out With Her Alcohol Problem [PICS] by Papiikush: 1:50pm On Jul 03, 2017
I hope when your kidney finally fails you wouldn't cry to Nigerians for help.

You know us on nairaland... The only thing we are ready to contribute is RIP.
Re: Moet Abebe Finally Comes Out With Her Alcohol Problem [PICS] by benzene00: 1:51pm On Jul 03, 2017
Nothing wrong in taking alcohols if you can take it in a sensible and moderate way

unlike this my guy below...

3 Likes

Re: Moet Abebe Finally Comes Out With Her Alcohol Problem [PICS] by Evablizin(f): 1:52pm On Jul 03, 2017
Ok come carry my own join i no fit finisham i don the sleep on top the Hot

Re: Moet Abebe Finally Comes Out With Her Alcohol Problem [PICS] by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 03, 2017
Who is Moet Abebe?

Who She epp?

Is she the only one that drinks alcohol?

How is this news?

(1) (Reply)

Rob Kardashian Felt 'duped' By Blac Chany / Remi Surutu Mourn Her Late Daughter, Its Been A Month Without You My Love. / Biafrexit: See How Psquare Blasted FG, Says "New Nation Loading..."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.