Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,801 members, 7,813,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Check Out The Cheapest Tablet Devices In Nigeria - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Check Out The Cheapest Tablet Devices In Nigeria (28751 Views)

Kaspersky Detects More Than 100 Million Attacks On Smart Devices In H1 2019 / Most Used Devices In Nigeria Wont Support Whatsapp Starting From Today(see List) / 10 Reasons To Fall In Love With Tecno Devices In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out The Cheapest Tablet Devices In Nigeria by deolag4rea(m): 2:31pm On Jul 03, 2017
Re u serious with this data plan
Re: Check Out The Cheapest Tablet Devices In Nigeria by tobibodunde1992: 2:36pm On Jul 03, 2017
DoubleO07:
ok oh
Forget Nigeria has become the dumping ground for all types of product..
Just searched for some of the brands on some online stores here where I stay iTel, Innjoo, Bryte even techno no dey sell for here.
Guess they have a reason why they target the Nigerian market sad
good for you
Re: Check Out The Cheapest Tablet Devices In Nigeria by rozayx5(m): 2:41pm On Jul 03, 2017
bought phone pad 3

58 k
i dont think any phone above 40k is cheap

especially in this economy
Re: Check Out The Cheapest Tablet Devices In Nigeria by talk2saintify(m): 2:42pm On Jul 03, 2017
LENOVO NA WACK PHONE

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Cheapest Tablet Devices In Nigeria by ewosk: 2:46pm On Jul 03, 2017
timmydahpeace:
imose tab is #25,000.....i can't find it on the list....conclusion: your info is not well updated

imose na phone undecided cry
Re: Check Out The Cheapest Tablet Devices In Nigeria by Olibboy: 2:50pm On Jul 03, 2017
timmydahpeace:

what's your business with what i comment?......attention seeker spotted....
me girl
Re: Check Out The Cheapest Tablet Devices In Nigeria by Slurity(m): 2:52pm On Jul 03, 2017
Papiikush:
I was hoping to see prices like 10k 15k or 25k.

How will you be calling 60k phones cheap? Don't you know what our economy is saying? grin
Wake up. These are tap and not just Phones
Re: Check Out The Cheapest Tablet Devices In Nigeria by timmydahpeace(f): 2:53pm On Jul 03, 2017
ewosk:

imose na phone undecided cry
i don forget say na calculator

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Cheapest Tablet Devices In Nigeria by ewosk: 3:00pm On Jul 03, 2017
timmydahpeace:

i don forget say na calculator

grin grin Exactly ooo....

It is risky dangerous to buy an imose product...
Re: Check Out The Cheapest Tablet Devices In Nigeria by IdeyFindWife: 3:14pm On Jul 03, 2017
benzene00:
All these cheap tablets wey full market these days

i once went to market to buy a tab one day

Saw one tab wey big lyk plasma tv.

512 ram

2mp back camera with no flash

0.9 front camera
prize:32k
Those guys have scoped us well. In saner places, you'd see them in the China Towns & various Flea Markets operating through the cracks but here they stroll around like #LordsOfTheLand and even the Police/Customs aid and abet them.

The only thing that lives up to promise on most of those useless low-grade tech is often the packaging; once you unbox, all don finish undecided.

Can you imagine this Lenovo Tab 3: Screen: 7 inch undecided
RAM: 1GB
Inbuilt Memory: 16GB
CPU: Mediatek Quad Core, 1.3GHz
Operating System: Android 5 Lollipop
Rear Camera: 2MP AF Camera
Front Camera: 0.3MP Front Camera

Battery: 3,450mAh, 10 hours
Price: ₦ 38,500 / Bloody Rip Off/

That's what you get when a country has no standards.

2 Shares

Re: Check Out The Cheapest Tablet Devices In Nigeria by jiddodo: 3:16pm On Jul 03, 2017
DoubleO07:
ok oh

Forget Nigeria has become the dumping ground for all types of product..

Just searched for some of the brands on some online stores here where I stay
iTel, Innjoo, Bryte even techno no dey sell for here.

Guess they have a reason why they target the Nigerian market sad

Exactly. When my nephew first got to UK, the first thing his friends said was "you have such a weird phone". And guess the phone he was using *TECHNO* grin. The first thing he bought was a new phone grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Cheapest Tablet Devices In Nigeria by HarveyDeven: 3:16pm On Jul 03, 2017
I'd totally give that Lenovo Tab 3 a try... I already have a Lenovo tablet and it's pretty awesome!
Re: Check Out The Cheapest Tablet Devices In Nigeria by dododawa1: 3:25pm On Jul 03, 2017
so no better phone for #10k
Re: Check Out The Cheapest Tablet Devices In Nigeria by directonpc(m): 3:30pm On Jul 03, 2017
See http://7rl.in/jAnd for latest prices before you buy any smartphone.
Re: Check Out The Cheapest Tablet Devices In Nigeria by courseadivsor: 3:31pm On Jul 03, 2017
Lenovo is useless. Don't accept it for free.
I'm still regretting I bought their laptop at 85k.
Re: Check Out The Cheapest Tablet Devices In Nigeria by Debroslink: 3:31pm On Jul 03, 2017
New 10.1 inch Diamond Poise P3 tablet with free tempered glass screen protector.
Dual 3G sim
RAM: 1GB
ROM: 16GB
Rear Camera: 5MP
Front Camera: 2MP
Strong 5000mah Battery

Price: #30,000 (negotiable)

08028966818 (WhatsApp Only)

Re: Check Out The Cheapest Tablet Devices In Nigeria by CircleOfWilis: 3:48pm On Jul 03, 2017
talk2saintify:
LENOVO NA WACK PHONE
grin
Re: Check Out The Cheapest Tablet Devices In Nigeria by Alcacer47: 3:51pm On Jul 03, 2017
AnonyNymous:
Which of those tabs has an 11 inch display?
check ur boxers
Re: Check Out The Cheapest Tablet Devices In Nigeria by talk2saintify(m): 4:31pm On Jul 03, 2017
CircleOfWilis:
grin

AH SWEAR

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Cheapest Tablet Devices In Nigeria by nkemjacob2(m): 5:10pm On Jul 03, 2017
This phone no cheap Ohio. This is buhari time.
Re: Check Out The Cheapest Tablet Devices In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 5:24pm On Jul 03, 2017
timmydahpeace:
imose tab is #25,000.....i can't find it on the list....conclusion: your info is not well updated
Many thanks for the mention. The #X1Pro 7' Tablet is currently selling at N25,000 on Jumia at: jumia[dot]com[dot]ng/imose.

See images below for more details.

#BigOnPerformance

Re: Check Out The Cheapest Tablet Devices In Nigeria by Ennyholar: 8:35pm On Jul 03, 2017
Tecno always top the table
Re: Check Out The Cheapest Tablet Devices In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 03, 2017
Alcacer47:
check ur boxers
As in
Re: Check Out The Cheapest Tablet Devices In Nigeria by preciousnobel(m): 10:42pm On Jul 03, 2017
Does anyone have an idea how much is tecno H6?
Re: Check Out The Cheapest Tablet Devices In Nigeria by timmydahpeace(f): 8:53am On Jul 04, 2017
ImoseMobile:
Many thanks for the mention. The #X1Pro 7' Tablet is currently selling at N25,000 on Jumia at: jumia[dot]com[dot]ng/imose.

See images below for more details.

#BigOnPerformance
i can recommend this tab anywhere cus it is tested and trusted........the battery power is wow and the function is just more than the price

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Cheapest Tablet Devices In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 9:15am On Jul 04, 2017
timmydahpeace:

i can recommend this tab anywhere cus it is tested and trusted........the battery power is wow and the function is just more than the price
Thank you! This means so much to us as we are always on the look out for reviews and ways to improving our devices. You are such an #AwesomeImoseCustomer! Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Cheapest Tablet Devices In Nigeria by kolexepana: 1:54pm On Jul 06, 2017
Heard the Droipad 7D is 33k not 35k.
Re: Check Out The Cheapest Tablet Devices In Nigeria by omoalajah(m): 8:22pm On Jul 06, 2017
TECNO will always be there. Providing affordable phone since 1960 grin
Re: Check Out The Cheapest Tablet Devices In Nigeria by missslimzy(f): 8:34pm On Jul 06, 2017
For this economy?
dododawa1:
so no better phone for #10k
Re: Check Out The Cheapest Tablet Devices In Nigeria by datyorubaboy: 8:41pm On Jul 06, 2017
Na the work dem dey do be that
omoalajah:
TECNO will always be there. Providing affordable phone since 1960 grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Glo Downgrades It's Data Plans See Everything / Whatsapp Payment - Has Anyone Ever Paid Whatsapp Here? / Nigerians Condemn FG Over Plan To Increase Data Tariff.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.