Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Bukar Ibrahim's Sex Scandal: Lere Olayinka Blasts Omoyele Sowore - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukar Ibrahim's Sex Scandal: Lere Olayinka Blasts Omoyele Sowore (28581 Views)

Bukar Ibrahim To Buhari: Don't Expect Votes From Yobe, Adamawa, Four Others / Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging / Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukar Ibrahim's Sex Scandal: Lere Olayinka Blasts Omoyele Sowore by billynoni(m): 4:14pm On Jul 03, 2017
ok
spartan117:
X
ok boss something like X-Factor abi?
Re: Bukar Ibrahim's Sex Scandal: Lere Olayinka Blasts Omoyele Sowore by ifewise(m): 4:14pm On Jul 03, 2017
Sowore should watch It,He's throwing stones too much. In other News Let welcome President Buhari back.
Re: Bukar Ibrahim's Sex Scandal: Lere Olayinka Blasts Omoyele Sowore by rightwingz: 4:15pm On Jul 03, 2017
Specialspesh:
Governor Fayose's special assistant, Olalere Olayinka has described Sahara Reporters publisher, Omoyele Sowore as a mad man for publishing a video allegedly showing a former governor of Yobe state, Bukar Abba Ibrahim having sex with two ladies.

In a series of comments he made on Sahara Reporters' Facebook page, Lere Olayinka alleged that Sowore is only trying to blackmail the senator 'because he demanded from him and the man called his bluff'.

He wrote: "And a former governor and serving senator will use this miserable BED to have sex with two ladies? Omoyele Sowore is mad walahi! Omoyele Sowore is a blackmailer. He must have demanded for money from the Senator and the man called his bluff".

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/07/omoyele-sowore-is-mad-man-blackmailer.html

Will this mad man defend this if it was Lai Mohammed or Amechi? Nigeria is a useless country.
And some idiots will support this guy.
SR is a blackmailer YES but dont defend this nonsense because you love PDP and hate APC and SR

1 Like

Re: Bukar Ibrahim's Sex Scandal: Lere Olayinka Blasts Omoyele Sowore by yarimo(m): 4:15pm On Jul 03, 2017
BabaRamotu1988:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
instead of condemning the useless ewedu eating rifraf sowere you're here trying to lump him to the person that spoke the truth

Tufiakwa
is like you are also a mad man abi? Because if FAYOSE and LERE has been speaking the truth as you claim, that means both of you are mad men .
Re: Bukar Ibrahim's Sex Scandal: Lere Olayinka Blasts Omoyele Sowore by KAYD007(m): 4:17pm On Jul 03, 2017
so because it is not a tushed up bed it cannot be the senator ba? undecided

1 Like

Re: Bukar Ibrahim's Sex Scandal: Lere Olayinka Blasts Omoyele Sowore by ikgabriel(m): 4:18pm On Jul 03, 2017
Until I see d video, then I'll comment.
Re: Bukar Ibrahim's Sex Scandal: Lere Olayinka Blasts Omoyele Sowore by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:18pm On Jul 03, 2017
He must have demanded for money from the Senator and the man called his bluff".

He must have, meaning you do not know. So why not keep quiet and stop arguing what you do not know. angry
Re: Bukar Ibrahim's Sex Scandal: Lere Olayinka Blasts Omoyele Sowore by austonclint(m): 4:21pm On Jul 03, 2017
bilazego:

mad MENS ? you must be one of them

we are talking of the MENS na..... hahaha laf don make me touch my landlord pikin breast ooo
Re: Bukar Ibrahim's Sex Scandal: Lere Olayinka Blasts Omoyele Sowore by 9jasave: 4:23pm On Jul 03, 2017
that lere guy is just trying to be relevant after fayose has taking over his job functions. What has SR done bad here? this useless northern leaders shout sharia every where cutting people's hand for little offence yet they commit atrocities another example is zamfara gov.

shiooor
Re: Bukar Ibrahim's Sex Scandal: Lere Olayinka Blasts Omoyele Sowore by dsenator: 4:26pm On Jul 03, 2017
I believe this Lere Olayinka is the madder guy by trying to be a spokesman for the ex-governor accused of sleeping with women.
How beautiful or otherwise a bed looks does not come into play when men are ready for action.How come some highly placed men even do it inside their cars.

1 Like

Re: Bukar Ibrahim's Sex Scandal: Lere Olayinka Blasts Omoyele Sowore by iamdynamite(m): 4:26pm On Jul 03, 2017
see as lere dey react...we all know how your principal also have sexual romp with universities girls in the state house....so cool of bro befrore SR COMES FOR YOU AND FAYOSE
Re: Bukar Ibrahim's Sex Scandal: Lere Olayinka Blasts Omoyele Sowore by selfmadeboss: 4:30pm On Jul 03, 2017
video dosnt even show his face, video is not even clear. so you have money to pay olosho to blaackmail but cant afford a good cam?
why all these men never waste this bastard till now?
by 2019 when i enter house of reps, i swear if you do nonsense, i go waste you

1 Like

Re: Bukar Ibrahim's Sex Scandal: Lere Olayinka Blasts Omoyele Sowore by spartan117(m): 4:36pm On Jul 03, 2017
billynoni:
okok boss something like X-Factor abi?
U. Just read my mind wink
Re: Bukar Ibrahim's Sex Scandal: Lere Olayinka Blasts Omoyele Sowore by BabaRamotu1988: 4:40pm On Jul 03, 2017
[s]
yarimo:
is like you are also a mad man abi? Because if FAYOSE and LERE has been speaking the truth as you claim, that means both of you are mad men .
[/s]
Shatap there and get out and rot in hades
kiss the truth
Re: Bukar Ibrahim's Sex Scandal: Lere Olayinka Blasts Omoyele Sowore by adecz: 4:42pm On Jul 03, 2017
The Senator has shown the hypocrisy
that is the order of the day amongst
Northern Muslim leaders.

This is a former gov of a shari'a state
that is supposed to live an exemplary
Muslim life, frolicking with women of
easy virtues in a cheap, Short Time guesthouse,
in a lungu of Nyanya.

They come to the public to frown on other
people's cultures, religion & way of life, but
lead a double life in the darkness of night.

He is lucky Evan's boys did not hear about
him on time. wink

They shall all be exposed & we shall see their
true colors. sad

Thank you Saharareporters.... grin

1 Like

Re: Bukar Ibrahim's Sex Scandal: Lere Olayinka Blasts Omoyele Sowore by LordOfNaira: 4:48pm On Jul 03, 2017
ekensi01:
rubbish.

Check my signature 4 today game. No time

Nawa o, businessman. You just wrote RUBBISH without bothering to let us know if it is for Lere or Sowore.
Re: Bukar Ibrahim's Sex Scandal: Lere Olayinka Blasts Omoyele Sowore by jconsulting(f): 4:52pm On Jul 03, 2017
But the guy is a Sexnator , tha is what he promised his constituency, free sex for girls, instead of free health Care ,free education, .......
Free banging.... grin
Re: Bukar Ibrahim's Sex Scandal: Lere Olayinka Blasts Omoyele Sowore by epistleNow(m): 4:55pm On Jul 03, 2017
Now we are shielding the main Actor cos he's a man.
If it were a woman, from the same North, the narrative would have been different.

All those fanatics would by now be on the street calling for her head.

Most of us are just plain Hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Bukar Ibrahim's Sex Scandal: Lere Olayinka Blasts Omoyele Sowore by Sagay212: 4:59pm On Jul 03, 2017
I did not see the man having any sex in the video. I think the sahara guy is just being stupid and if he doesn't take time, he will be severely dealt with. You upload a picture of a man dressing up and you tag it a sex tape? Very annoying..and what's his business I'd th man was even having sex. Is that a crime in the constitution? Instead of giving us sensible news, he's doing trash

1 Like

Re: Bukar Ibrahim's Sex Scandal: Lere Olayinka Blasts Omoyele Sowore by Ajasco222: 5:13pm On Jul 03, 2017
jconsulting:
But the guy is a Sexnator, tha is what he promised his constituency, free sex for girls, instead of free health Care ,free education, .......
Free banging.... grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bukar Ibrahim's Sex Scandal: Lere Olayinka Blasts Omoyele Sowore by salafy050(m): 5:19pm On Jul 03, 2017
And is aide too
Re: Bukar Ibrahim's Sex Scandal: Lere Olayinka Blasts Omoyele Sowore by juman(m): 5:26pm On Jul 03, 2017
It seems SR was right.

That kind of hotel or motel is what they called "I ran far enough".

A hidden place to do short time sexual activities.
Re: Bukar Ibrahim's Sex Scandal: Lere Olayinka Blasts Omoyele Sowore by reality1010: 5:35pm On Jul 03, 2017
BabaRamotu1988:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
instead of condemning the useless ewedu eating rifraf sowere you're here trying to lump him to the person that spoke the truth

Tufiakwa
Honestly I wonder what Nigeria is turning to.We v lost dignity&value,calling black white.How would you feel if that man was your father?How would you feel if OBJ or Tinubu were treated dat way?Someone's private life. I pray Sowore will not try it on Igboman bc they will pounce him&his ppl.I trust dem. Tomorrow they will say they v culture & respects.

1 Like

Re: Bukar Ibrahim's Sex Scandal: Lere Olayinka Blasts Omoyele Sowore by ivolt: 5:48pm On Jul 03, 2017
BabaRamotu1988:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash

Tufiakwa

What a dumb post, sane people know that there is nothing to condemn in
Sahara reporters publishing a news article.
Re: Bukar Ibrahim's Sex Scandal: Lere Olayinka Blasts Omoyele Sowore by middlebelter(m): 6:05pm On Jul 03, 2017
grin Are sure you want to see the real action. Kai you must be as corrupt as the Senator. Haba, waiting you want see!?

Buharimustgo:
I didn't see the Senator fucking love,I only saw him wearing his cloths
Re: Bukar Ibrahim's Sex Scandal: Lere Olayinka Blasts Omoyele Sowore by Olokun17: 6:17pm On Jul 03, 2017
reality1010:

Honestly I wonder what Nigeria is turning to.We v lost dignity&value,calling black white.How would you feel if that man was your father?How would you feel if OBJ or Tinubu were treated dat way?Someone's private life. I pray Sowore will not try it on Igboman bc they will pounce him&his ppl.I trust dem. Tomorrow they will say they v culture & respects.
I already knew the known WW criminal tribe will not condem the shame full act of the senator of the fed. Rep. Criminality and promiscuity is their trade mark.
Confirmed cursed tribe.
Re: Bukar Ibrahim's Sex Scandal: Lere Olayinka Blasts Omoyele Sowore by Buharimustgo: 6:26pm On Jul 03, 2017
middlebelter:
grin Are sure you want to see the real action. Kai you must be as corrupt as the Senator. Haba, waiting you want see!?

My brother as far as I am concerned Sahara reports goofed,I only saw the man's big tummy,which he was struggling to shove inside his pants

1 Like

Re: Bukar Ibrahim's Sex Scandal: Lere Olayinka Blasts Omoyele Sowore by Lordxeer(m): 7:20pm On Jul 03, 2017
onatisi:

Something I find very curious about this sahara desert and sowore is that they are targeting mainly senators within the saraki faction. All senators or political office holders from the tinubu faction have somehow been overlooked
Then set up your own online media (name it mayb Sub-sahara desert) and terget only Tinubu faction. Restore balance

1 Like

Re: Bukar Ibrahim's Sex Scandal: Lere Olayinka Blasts Omoyele Sowore by ekensi01: 7:50pm On Jul 03, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Nawa o, businessman. You just wrote RUBBISH without bothering to let us know if it is for Lere or Sowore.
guy no mind me, i no even read am self.
Re: Bukar Ibrahim's Sex Scandal: Lere Olayinka Blasts Omoyele Sowore by LordOfNaira: 7:53pm On Jul 03, 2017
ekensi01:
guy no mind me, i no even read am self.

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gas Explosion At Agbor, Delta State / Cows Take Over Ondo Streets Despite Ban On Open Grazing By Governor Akeredolu / Hakeem Baba-Ahmed Mocks Garba Shehu: It’s Very Difficult To Sell A Bad Product

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.