Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women (71007 Views)

Bukar Ibrahim To Buhari: Don't Expect Votes From Yobe, Adamawa, Four Others / Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging / I’ll Be In Senate For Life — Bukar Ibrahim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by lalasticlala(m): 11:33pm On Jul 03, 2017
Yobe Senator caught in leaked video with two women speaks

A Nigerian senator has owned up to a scandalous video that showed him dressing up in the presence of two women in a room, presumably after sex.

But Bukar Ibrahim, representing Yobe East Senatorial District, told PREMIUM TIMES in his first interview since the scandal broke that he had not committed any official wrongdoing and the video was only made public after attempts to blackmail him failed.

“This is a personal, private matter. What does my having been with a girl have to do with the public?
“You know the normal thing: people ask for unreasonable things, and if you deny them, they try to blackmail you if they have a way,”

Mr. Ibrahim, a former governor of Yobe State, said Monday afternoon.
Sahara Reporters published the video on the Internet Sunday, and it quickly caught online frenzy.
The footage, roughly two minutes long, showed Mr. Ibrahim reaching for his underwear, apparently after emerging from the shower.

In the room, one of the two women in the video held a device that was capturing the activities; while the other strolled about. But none of them was stripped like Mr. Ibrahim.
Mr. Ibrahim said he couldn’t remember where or when sexual activities took place, but the room appeared like a typical motel accommodation.
The senator said he owed no one an explanation since he was not accused of any crime.

“If they say I raped, that’s a different matter altogether,” Mr. Ibrahim said. “Is it because I am a public official then I am not supposed to be entitled to private life?”

The senator said he knew when one of the women was filming him, but was told it was only for fun and they also wanted to illuminate the room with a camera.

“They just mentioned it to me as a joke and I took it as nothing really serious,” he said. “This is something that happened between two adults.”

Mr. Ibrahim, who signed a controversial Sharia law while in office as governor, nonetheless, said he will investigate the matter.

“I have commenced investigations to find out why it is circulating,” the senator said. “But from all indications, it is a blackmail.”

The latest scandal underscores growing cases of indiscretion amongst Nigerian lawmakers.
It comes barely a year after a former U.S. Ambassador to Nigeria accused three members of the House of Representatives of sexual misconduct.

James Entwistle, who left Nigeria last August, said in a petition to Speaker Yakubu Dogara that the lawmakers solicited sex from prostitutes and hotel workers during a leadership training assignment in Ohio, midwestern United States.

In his petition, which was published by New Telegraph in Lagos, Mr. Entwistle said he had evidence to nail Mohammed Galolo, Samuel Ikon and Mark Gbillah of the sexual offences.

But the lawmakers denied the allegations and added their voice to the growing calls for a thorough investigation at the time

The House later cleared the trio following an internal investigation by its Ethics and Privileges Committee. Mr. Entwistle declined an invitation to testify before the committee.

Samuel Anyawu, Chairman of Senate Ethics Committee, told PREMIUM TIMES he had not been fully briefed on the viral video of Mr. Ibrahim, but said he would wait until the entire Senate gives him instruction on how to proceed.

“I am not fully aware of what transpired,” Mr. Anyawu, representing Imo East Senatorial District, said Monday. “I will wait for the Senate to give direction on how to proceed, if at all.”

A Lagos-based lawyer, Liborous Oshoma, said the latest scandal further corroborates longstanding public perception of Nigerian politics and politicians.
“In Nigeria, the more honourable or distinguished you become, the less honourable or distinguished your behaviour becomes,” Mr. Oshoma said in an apparent mockery of House members and Senators who prefer to be addressed as ‘honourables’ and ‘distinguished’, respectively.

“This is what our politics and politicians have been associated with for decades —female politicians drinking and attending late night events with male politicians who cannot do without sleeping with women that are not their wives,” Mr. Oshoma said.

“So, if one is coming to the public light right now, it just goes to buttress what everyone has always known.”
Mr. Oshoma said Nigerians would expect no serious outcome from the Senate, even if the body conducts an investigation into the latest scandal.

“We have enough issues on our hands to begin to discuss a Senator with illicit affairs,” Mr. Oshoma said. “Let the Senators deal with the issues surrounding our ailing president and take Nigeria out of the current crisis.”

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/235728-exclusive-yobe-senator-caught-leaked-video-two-women-speaks.html

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:34pm On Jul 03, 2017
I pray that sowore would one day pay for his many sins, the senator got his right to privacy and should not be blackmailed. We can't continue to watch that ani mal of a boy destroy and abuse freedom of expression. Even in the USA public holders fvck cvnts so no big deal...

May many cvnts fall in our senators

And may bubu coffin fall on sowore and his reporters crew.

To my future wife, may restlessness fall on you till you locate me

With tears of joy in my heart I wanna dedicate this first to comment to God almighty for Hus grace bestowed on me to be the first on a lalasticlala thread, its not easy and I want you all to help and join me in thanking God.

I also dedicate this thread to my family and friends may God keep you safe.

To my fans here on nairaland, God bless us all nay he give us the grace to wail for the good of Nigeria

To lalasticlala, may God give us the grace to post many snake post so you go see your food.

To my enemies on nairaland, bubu coffin fall on you all

116 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:37pm On Jul 03, 2017
Make una free the man Joor!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by DanceVille: 11:38pm On Jul 03, 2017
Leaked sex tape.... Not leaked sex tape...

How does it change the country?

Who the sex tape epp?

Orisirisi...............

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by odeade1(m): 11:41pm On Jul 03, 2017
koolcat:
Lol.....so Aboki sef dey like dz kind life Hahahaha
aboki no be human being...

9 Likes

Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by SaulRazor: 11:41pm On Jul 03, 2017
This man's private life is non of our business Sahara reporters..Our business is to to know the health status of the man we voted for to lead us in 2015 who has gone AWOL for 60 days plus now

131 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by wtfcoded: 11:42pm On Jul 03, 2017
Lol.
Make dem allow him get some fresh blood nah.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by Kellapaw: 11:42pm On Jul 03, 2017
Pls support SpeedyDarlinton as the first Biafran President

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by Blue3k(m): 11:43pm On Jul 03, 2017
You old dog the only reason people are getting on your case is because you're a Sharia politican. If you want bangout these girls in dusty motel rooms be like your peers have a strict no cellphone policy. Lastly remember wise words from The Weeknd.

I usually love sleeping all alone
This time around bring your friend with you
But we ain't really gonna to sleep at all
You ain't gonna catch me with them sneak pictures, sneak pictures

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 03, 2017
how the girls take dey enjoy sex from this man?

Well, since Aisha fit manage dat water leaf, everything is possible

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by tuscani: 11:44pm On Jul 03, 2017
Una think say this one Na apostle Suleiman.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by koolcat: 11:44pm On Jul 03, 2017
Lol.....so Aboki sef dey like dz kind life Hahahaha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by Afam4eva(m): 11:44pm On Jul 03, 2017
Nice response.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by chubbyswit(m): 11:44pm On Jul 03, 2017
Hypocrites

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by NwaNimo1(m): 11:44pm On Jul 03, 2017
Fake news...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by passyhansome(m): 11:44pm On Jul 03, 2017
BOOKED
Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by unitysheart(m): 11:45pm On Jul 03, 2017
I love his response.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by burkingx(f): 11:45pm On Jul 03, 2017
grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by maxiuc(m): 11:45pm On Jul 03, 2017
FuckBuhari:
how the girls take dey enjoy sex from this man?

Well, since Aisha fit manage dat water leaf, everything is possible
oh my God

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by KinzyeWriter(m): 11:45pm On Jul 03, 2017
shior
Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by grandstar(m): 11:45pm On Jul 03, 2017
Saaad.

Its deplorable for Sahara Reporters to have brought themselves so low as to publish such thrash.

I feel sorry for the man. I'm sure he's seething at this below the belt attack. Its simply wrong and dirty

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by SHOPPERS(m): 11:45pm On Jul 03, 2017
True talk
Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by AntiWailer: 11:46pm On Jul 03, 2017
Lol.

Hopeless generation saying they like his response.

He is the man that signed sharia law back then. Your hands should be cut off if u commit any sin.

In a sane environment where the youths are not brainless and hopeless, This man would resign .

They are even praising him.

He is taking advantage of your sisters denied of opportunity to live a fulfilled life largely due to corruption and you see enjoyment.

249 Likes 47 Shares

Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by davidif: 11:46pm On Jul 03, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Make una free the man Joor!

But he signed a sharia bill into law now.

Oh well, I guess he couldn't live by them.

And he said, Woe unto you also, ye lawyers! for ye lade men with burdens grievous to be borne, and ye yourselves touch not the burdens with one of your fingers.

Luke 11:46 (King James Version)

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 03, 2017
lol isnt he married? so sahara reporters are into the business of blackmailing people abi? no serious media organization will dabble into such. i'm waiting to hear when sahara reporters will be sued

3 Likes

Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by waledeji(m): 11:47pm On Jul 03, 2017
grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 03, 2017
Wtf.. What does his private life gat to do with all this useless people.. Abi the girls unah dey carry no be same thing..

Useless people everywhere
Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by nerilove(m): 11:47pm On Jul 03, 2017
its nobody's problem as the man indicated. I don't see it as a big deal. afterall he is a human being. Its a cheap blackmail and the persons involved will not see 1 kobo from Mr Buka.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello: "Those Who Wish Me Coronavirus Will Have HIV" / Ocholi's Corpse Arrives National Hospital Abuja(photos) / APC Convention: The Moment Tinubu Arrived At The Eagle Square (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.