Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,444 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

How We Can Drive The Cam Take Control Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How We Can Drive The Cam Take Control Of Nigeria (326 Views)

Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) / Buhari’s CPC Seizes Control Of APC Party Structure - ThisDay / Battle For Control Of Lake Chad Basin Hots Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How We Can Drive The Cam Take Control Of Nigeria by kozmicity: 3:00pm On Jul 03, 2017
I've been thinking of this issue of secession in Nigeria...
Today I see the MASSOB say something...tomorrow I see the IPOB contradicting it.All the problems we face now can be traced back to the almajiris(no offense but true)
Nowadays,I see different groups which I've never heard of before coming forth to claim secession from Nigeria but none of them cooperates with each other.
Its either a youth party against another youth party,youth party against a political party,state government against youth.

All this disunity and secession amongst people of the same region gave the almajiris the opportunity to override us,now that we our eyes are open,we want to seperate and yet they keep threatening us because they know we're divided...
Is it to much to ask the people of the South East,South West,Middle Belt and Niger Delta to come together(personal differences aside) and lets chase this Almajiris away from Nigeria instead of us breaking away from each other or are our personal and tribal differences to great to put away and unite as one??

(1) (Reply)

NDIGBO: Of Toddler-governors And A Self-acclaimed Supreme Leader / NBA National Crisis : Civil Society Organizations Petitions CJN / Boko Haram: Victory In Sight – Cas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.