Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,550 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Whatsapp Marketing For Your Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Whatsapp Marketing For Your Business (757 Views)

Internet Marketing For Beginners / WhatsApp Marketing Pro SOFTWARE -Send Massive Bulk WhatsApp Messages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatsapp Marketing For Your Business by ayo84(m): 3:02pm On Jul 03, 2017
WhatsApp Marketing A new Way of Mobile Marketing !

If you think bulk sms marketing is cool...wait till you try out whatsapp broadcast marketing. sms marketing is cool.. but has its own limitations .. you will agree with me 160 characters is simply not enough to pass out a message across to prospective clients. whatsapp broadcasts allow you to send articles and send out messages way beyond 160 text characters. And what makes whatsapp messaging exciting is that you can also broadcast pictures, mp3 audio or even voice notes, jingles and also videos. 
Our whatsapp broadcasting solution can allow you advertise your business using plain simple text, a picture, sound or video and it can be reached by millions of whatsapp users. We have an active database of gsm users in Nigeria, and we can filter active whatsapp users and send them whatsapp broadcasts. You can even decide to target by State or local government.

We have a database of business owners in Nigeria,we can send a whatsapp broadcast and target a particular kind of demographic or location.

Take advantage of this marketing solution and advertise your business today.
Talk to us today ...

Contact me via my signature on whatsapp,whatsapp messaging only
Re: Whatsapp Marketing For Your Business by ayo84(m): 6:25pm On Jul 03, 2017
Direct form of marketing , reach your customers instantly and hit them up with your message,slogan,image ,poster or video
Re: Whatsapp Marketing For Your Business by gobarimark: 2:05am On Jul 04, 2017
Re: Whatsapp Marketing For Your Business by ayo84(m): 9:33am On Jul 04, 2017
Reach customers directly on their mobile phones with your product offer and services
Contact me at my signature for a price quote
Re: Whatsapp Marketing For Your Business by 9jawear(m): 4:38pm On Jul 14, 2017
whatsapp marketing

(1) (Reply)

Start your own Freelance Website: Forget Fiverr-upwork-freelancers 20%. / How To Get A Quick Loan Within The Same Hour Without Collateral / How To Export Local Products From Nigeria And Make A Lot Of Profits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.