Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

700 Boko Haram Insurgents Surrender In Borno State - Lt. Gen. Buratai - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 700 Boko Haram Insurgents Surrender In Borno State - Lt. Gen. Buratai (16185 Views)

16 Boko Haram Terrorists And Their Wives Surrender In Borno / "We Are Able To Kill 700 Boko Haram, They Were Running Away" - Nigerian Soldiers / 700 Boko Haram Captives Have Escaped - Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 700 Boko Haram Insurgents Surrender In Borno State - Lt. Gen. Buratai by BigIyanga: 6:37pm On Jul 03, 2017
And they will shoot at sight IPOB harmless protesters?
Re: 700 Boko Haram Insurgents Surrender In Borno State - Lt. Gen. Buratai by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 03, 2017
sarrki:

So you know them?

Then Show us who are the real boko haram
Enemies of the state are in pain right now

Can u quit ur religion within 24 hours?
Re: 700 Boko Haram Insurgents Surrender In Borno State - Lt. Gen. Buratai by superpauL(m): 6:47pm On Jul 03, 2017
Kendrick80:
noooo it's pple dat give a fvck went dat way.Do u give a fvck?
Lol.... l'm fvck broke
Re: 700 Boko Haram Insurgents Surrender In Borno State - Lt. Gen. Buratai by andy511(m): 6:54pm On Jul 03, 2017
sarrki:
President Muhammadu Buhari
If this is your only achievement
I say thank you
Get well soon baba
Expecting you on or before ending of July
Said baba
Re: 700 Boko Haram Insurgents Surrender In Borno State - Lt. Gen. Buratai by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 03, 2017
BOKO HARAM IS A SCAM, ITS A WELL FASHIONED GLADIATORS' SWORD IN THE BLOOD TASTY, DIRTY ARENA OF POLITICS AND ONLY THE UNINTELLIGENT MAKE A BIG FUSS OUT OF IT, AS A RELIGIOUS SENTIMENT. ITS TOTALLY POLITICAL TACTICS WHICH IS BY FAR INTERNATIONAL. THIS WORLD OF HERD MENTALITY, OF PEOPLE WHO CANT REASON. HOW COME TILL DATE NOT A SINGLE MONEY BAG BEHIND BOKO HARAM HAS BEEN PRESENTED TO THE EYES OF THE WORLD WITH EVIDENCE. DID THEY SAY 700......................BOKO HARAM INSURGENTS SURRENDER AGAIN? DEM NO DEY FINISH? www.nairaland.com/3898114/700-boko-haram-insurgents-surrender

THIS BOKO HARAM ARE SAID NOT TO BE USING HOES AND CUTLASSES BUT SOPHISTICATED WEAPONS WHICH EVEN THE NIGERIA ARMY DO NOT POSSESS. ARE THIS WEAPONS LIKE MAGGI AND SALT YOU GET TO BUY IN THE MARKET. WHO ARE THE MONEY BAGS BEHIND BK BOYZ

O! WHAT A DISPLAY OF POOR EDUCATION BY LOTS OF FOLKS WHENEVER BK NEWS POPS UP. APART FROM SENTIMENTS AND IRRATIONALITY WHAT ELSE DOES RELIGION MOSTLY BREEDS. THAT IS THE DISPLAY HERE. NOTHING SENSIBLE. 700 WHAT?! AND NO SINGLE MONEY BAG SINCE THE PAST ABOUT 8 YEARS. WHO IS FOOLING WHO? O! WHAT A POOR WORLD OF GULLIBLE MINDS. O! POOR PEOPLE............I PITY ALL OF YOU. THEY WILL NEVER STOP PLAYING TABLE TENNIS WITH YOUR BRAINS BECAUSE THEY KNOW HOW FOOLISH YOU ALL ARE. THE KEEP PULLING YOU LIKE PUPPETS.

If you want a scholarlly insight about what this so called terrorism is all about.

For clarity of VISION and FREEDOM from our chosen ILLUSIONS, kindly take your time to read,

INTERNATIONAL TERRORISM: Image and Reality by Noam Chomsky. A Jew and an American.

Click below to read the above.

https://chomsky.info/199112__02/

This is a HOME WORK for seekers after TRUTH.

Until people care to see the world for what it is OBJECTIVELY, EMPIRICALLY not through the lens of SUPPOSITIONS, INDOCTRINATIONS AND PRE-CONCEPTIONS shall they ever attain a HIGHER NATURE OF SELF which is but an embracement of ABSOLUTE TRUTH. WISDOM IS FOUND ONLY IN TRUTH.
Re: 700 Boko Haram Insurgents Surrender In Borno State - Lt. Gen. Buratai by abashi47(m): 7:42pm On Jul 03, 2017
you once said u defeated Book Haram.
now 700 hundred have renounced. it means there are much more
men am getting scarex . my calculations tells me he meant we have abt 2000 boko mbers ..
nawao
Re: 700 Boko Haram Insurgents Surrender In Borno State - Lt. Gen. Buratai by bellyjean(m): 8:16pm On Jul 03, 2017
Whuna:
So what will happen to them??

Hello citizen of hell. Scammer of life. How is the business?

I bet you don't even know me. One of the victims you succeeded in doing LEGOVER for cheesy grin

Nairalander pls beware of this guy. For as long as God blesses me and I have the means to visit some of the threads on this forum and I promise I will spot you and expose you.

You are even dull. You keep using thesame graphics and phone numbers for advert cheesy cheesy
Re: 700 Boko Haram Insurgents Surrender In Borno State - Lt. Gen. Buratai by kingPhidel(m): 10:15pm On Jul 03, 2017
Just like that! After they killed somany gallant milliatry men? So amnesty awaits em or what?

Re: 700 Boko Haram Insurgents Surrender In Borno State - Lt. Gen. Buratai by joy2000: 4:40am On Jul 04, 2017
some people will never see anything good in any clear achievement of this government at all. they are just bend to be hypocritical.
Re: 700 Boko Haram Insurgents Surrender In Borno State - Lt. Gen. Buratai by Jeddy28(m): 7:42am On Jul 04, 2017
After Boko Haram has been technically wiped out in Nigeria, Another 700 Boko Haram surrender. Okay poo. Nigerians are watching
Re: 700 Boko Haram Insurgents Surrender In Borno State - Lt. Gen. Buratai by captaininiobong(m): 8:12am On Jul 04, 2017
instead of buratai should be praying to jehovah asking for knowlege and divine wisdom militarily. he is there coming up with stories that would get attention of which most are just to show up.
Re: 700 Boko Haram Insurgents Surrender In Borno State - Lt. Gen. Buratai by Dancos: 9:43am On Jul 04, 2017
Recruit them in thr nigerian army to fight against Biafrans. That is your plan

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Blasts Gov. Umahi, Declares Him Enemy Of Democracy For Banning It's Rally / Bianca Ojukwu Joins Anambra South Senatorial Race To Liberate Igbos / The Good Side Of Saraki’s Cct Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.