Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Girlfriend Of MC Chinedu Paul Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Cult Member Writes - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girlfriend Of MC Chinedu Paul Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Cult Member Writes (59077 Views)

Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... / Alaka Abayomi Of Alaka Petroleum Apprehended Over Badoo Cult Killings (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girlfriend Of MC Chinedu Paul Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Cult Member Writes by chineduemmao: 11:26pm On Jul 03, 2017
hikekid:
What a life..... An innocent girl just got killed
chineke god! Who b dis?

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Of MC Chinedu Paul Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Cult Member Writes by chineduemmao: 11:27pm On Jul 03, 2017
hikekid:
What a life..... An innocent girl just got killed
Re: Girlfriend Of MC Chinedu Paul Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Cult Member Writes by Sagay212: 11:27pm On Jul 03, 2017
lofty900:
Another guy will start banging her now

But let's be serious for once. What if the guy is a badoo gang member? People have multiple personalities, a girl can be a student by day and a prostitute at night.
A university student can be a cultist.
A guy can own a shop at alaba international and still go for armed robbery operation
We saw a soldier who was arrested for being a member of Evans kidnapping ring
This guy could be an Mc by day but u don't know who he is at night. Grinding stones and oil were found at the back of their car at midnight. They were interrogated. And the fact that badoo guys sell one bloody handkerchief to ritualists for 500k is enough to tempt him into crime. Let's stop defending criminals because nobody follows them around 24 hrs a day.

So grinding stone and oil should make idiots lynch a person? Why not hand him over to the police.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Of MC Chinedu Paul Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Cult Member Writes by Sagay212: 11:30pm On Jul 03, 2017
helphelp:
Ikorodu is a no go zone ...

Like I said earlier, there's a way merciless machete wielding residents of ikorodu will ask a visitor to the area questions, and the person will start to speak in tongues.

The fear of the machete alone, can make one lose his/her mind

Avoid ikorodu by all means, Lagos State government probably does not care about the whole brouhaha

Don't mind the useless govt. They don't care because it is not lekki, ikoyi or V.I. Unless country
Re: Girlfriend Of MC Chinedu Paul Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Cult Member Writes by chineduemmao: 11:30pm On Jul 03, 2017
thinkmoney:
see, wisdom is this;even if you see somebody shoot someone before your very eyes but you can apprehend that person without him causing you harm, arrest him don't kill him, in this way you can save 10 more lives. you can get to his sponsors. and what more, he might really hold a gun, but the bullet might not be from his gun. the thing is, you cant correct any mistake after death. it is final, it should be discouraged
i like your brilliance

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Of MC Chinedu Paul Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Cult Member Writes by damilton(m): 11:33pm On Jul 03, 2017
on reading it i went to google it out. if the guy has nt be one of them, why has he not confess since when they kept him till morning. just thinking so and why applying oil on his body according to what i googled.

https://m.guardian.ng/news/ikorodu-residents-on-edge-over-attack-by-badoo-gang/
Re: Girlfriend Of MC Chinedu Paul Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Cult Member Writes by chineduemmao: 11:35pm On Jul 03, 2017
jojothegreat:
...If he is innocent tho.. Rip to him.
what difference does it make now?
Re: Girlfriend Of MC Chinedu Paul Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Cult Member Writes by KingGBsky(m): 11:37pm On Jul 03, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
Eeyah. But this doesn't show she's mourning him, what is she doing on social media just 2days after her boyfriend death

Abeg shut up with this social media this social media that.
Social media was designed for one to reach a lot of people especially friends that cannot be reached at once..
That is why people post on social media for crying out loud.
If you can't live with it then start by leaving Nairaland.

Abeg e.... Jungle justice is so barbaric to the bone. Why will one stand and face a human being and lynch, sometimes dismember then set ablaze all in the name of payback..SMH.
Sometimes I wonder the kind of heart some people have especially Africans.

The other news they lynched a young man simply because a lady said she heard him talking in an incompleted building....
Whatever is the difference between the badoo members and the residents.

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Of MC Chinedu Paul Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Cult Member Writes by chineduemmao: 11:38pm On Jul 03, 2017
FrankGiel:

To see 81 people liking ur post makes me know that a majority can be foolish.. Just like a mob is always foolish.. Keep basking in ur folly.. What goes around comes around... In the day of ur tribulation u will not see justice..
i said it that less than 20% of our youths are mentally/psychologically sound... Are you surprise?

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Of MC Chinedu Paul Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Cult Member Writes by Babygal4eva(f): 11:52pm On Jul 03, 2017
KingGBsky:

Abeg shut up with this social media this social media that.
Social media was designed for one to reach a lot of people especially friends that cannot be reached at once..
That is why people post on social media for crying out loud.
If you can't live with it then start by leaving Nairaland.

Abeg e.... Jungle justice is so barbaric to the bone. Why will one stand and face a human being and lynch, sometimes dismember then set ablaze all in the name of payback..SMH.
Sometimes I wonder the kind of heart some people have especially Africans.

The other news they lynched a young man simply because a lady said she heard him talking in an incompleted building....
Whatever is the difference between the badoo members and the residents.

okay I'm not defending jungle justice, it is wrong no matter the circumstances. However, living in ikorodu and seeing these things happen live gives you a different perspective. The police would have released anyone being accused of being the the badoo group, why? Because rumor has it they have the new oba's backing or whatever I dunno how true it is, I don't really care , what I see is the law enforcement doing nothing about the group. Please this people have killed up to 25 people already, not just killed them but mutilated them, battered them and yet the police force does nothing, the rulers do nothing the government does nothing but make promises. Every1 is afraid in Ikd atm, parents warn their kids not to go out late, not to do this and that.

My point is that, living in this state of constant fear results in things like jungle justice, where you know they won't be punished so you take laws into your own hands The full story of the is MC guy wasn't said. Those in ikorodu must have heard what really happened. I remember asking how exactly they even knew the guy was with the group, and being told he was found naked with their customary dressing after one of their operations. And some other evidence they had againstthose caught, I agree they ashould have allowed the law to handle it but I also agree that the law right now is not to be trusted at all. All that is left to do is pray and hope that you are not targeted by the group and hope that something is done about them.

sidenote: when the military were terrorising ikorodu residents we didn't hear anything about that issue... iss issalrt
Re: Girlfriend Of MC Chinedu Paul Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Cult Member Writes by doskie(m): 12:04am On Jul 04, 2017
Nna17:
That's one disadvantage of Lynching, take heart young lady may God grant you the grace to move on strongly and may his adorable soul rest in the Bossom of the Lord, Amen!
i knew this kind of thing will happen. nigerians are sick people

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Of MC Chinedu Paul Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Cult Member Writes by doskie(m): 12:09am On Jul 04, 2017
lofty900:

But let's be serious for once. What if the guy is a badoo gang member? People have multiple personalities, a girl can be a student by day and a prostitute at night.
A guy can own a shop at alaba international and still go for armed robbery operation
This guy could be an Mc by day but u don't know who he is at night. Grinding stones and oil were found at the back of their car at midnight. They were interrogated. And the fact that badoo guys sell one bloody handkerchief to ritualists for 500k is enough to tempt him into crime. Let's stop defending criminals because nobody follows them around 24 hrs a day.
all he badoo members so far have been poor and hungry looking bastardss. this man is definitely not one of them
Re: Girlfriend Of MC Chinedu Paul Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Cult Member Writes by jojothegreat(m): 12:16am On Jul 04, 2017
chineduemmao:
what difference does it make now?

Don't u know how to read? undecided
Re: Girlfriend Of MC Chinedu Paul Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Cult Member Writes by chilltoo(m): 12:33am On Jul 04, 2017
It's well

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Of MC Chinedu Paul Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Cult Member Writes by Foxrain: 12:48am On Jul 04, 2017
emmanuelex1:
I never said anyone was innocent or guilty, My last words were "THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU KILL ANYONE" You lack wisdom and comprehension, I am only responsible for what I wrote not what you interpret Mr E-WARRIOR. Please if you have any elder at home tell him he is dumb not me.
Never quote me again if you have nothing sensible to contribute.
Clearly the person who lacks wisdom and comprehension here is you, who can't discern what the comment was all about.
Stay on your lane.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Of MC Chinedu Paul Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Cult Member Writes by delishpot: 12:54am On Jul 04, 2017
SmartMugu:

The handkerchief piece, I don't get. Do they murder people to take their handkerchief? Please share a url I can read that piece on. Never heard of that till you mentioned it.

They have a MO. They hit victims(ussually any living being if a pregnanat victim is found they take out her fetus) heads with grinding stonea and rape the women in the house. Then they use a white hankerchief to soak up the blood. The hankerchief is believe d to be used for making Voodoo charms.
It is said that they go nude and rub some oil on their skin before the acts of violence. I believe they carry out the crimes in nudity and rub the oil to evade capture in the night because if they wear clothes someone could grab them by the clothes and capture them.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Of MC Chinedu Paul Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Cult Member Writes by aminusodiq(m): 12:56am On Jul 04, 2017
ennon92:
Thats the disadvantage of lynching but we cant say with confidence that the guy isn't a badooite....To those who wanders abt the nooks n crannies of ikd, all i will say is becareful so as not to fall victim. To those who derives pleasure in melting instant justice without proper investigation should try as much as possible to unravel things b4 carrying out the dastardly act

Rip to him if he isnt among
badooite? .... D part i love most�����
Re: Girlfriend Of MC Chinedu Paul Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Cult Member Writes by chilltoo(m): 12:58am On Jul 04, 2017
This 3 guys according to the people living there said they were caught around 3am inside a jeep, they saw grinding stones which is what the badoo guys use in killing their victims inside the jeep,handkerchief used to clean the blood and also a black oil.
They said they were stopped and call other people's attention to them. They interrogated them and they said they wanted to use the jeep to tow their vehicle which broke down somewhere along the road,the people followed them to the result.
Then,they were lynched and burnt. Our so called government to me has made this case of badoo menace escalated giving the people no option but to carry arms and defend their family and territories. Hundreds of people right now are out this time of the midnight carrying arms to defend themselves. It has even gotten to the extent that if any suspected person or persons are caught ,no amount of police can take them away from the mob. Please let's thread our part carefully and be straight in life. God will continue to guide us in Jesus name.
Re: Girlfriend Of MC Chinedu Paul Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Cult Member Writes by Raiders: 12:59am On Jul 04, 2017
chilltoo:
Its so sad and sickening seeing a young promising guy like dat gone so soon. I live in Ikorodu, and when this menace started at Ibeshe in Ikorodu, it was very serious because no fewer than 20 different families lost their lives before it escalated to other outskirts of the town.
People cried to government for help but they were turned deaf ear. Some members of the gang were caught by the people and were taken to police but later released. These guys have killed in all nooks and crannies of korodu, they are merciless, they spare no one when they hit, if pregnant woman is found when they hit,they will rape,kill and then rip the belly open and take away the baby in the womb, and for all this 10 - 12 months, government left all the residents to their fate. Till date we still close all our windows tight and stay awake till past 4am everyday till today.
The last one they did brought the residents of Ikorodu to take up their arms and whatever they can use to protect themselves. About 2 weeks ago they struck a family at Odogunyan again and killed all the members of the family (5) and within four to five days later they struck another family but this time they met only the husband and wife at home. They killed them and cut off their genitals and the breast of the woman,then the unexpected happened, people lost their mentality and opted to Lynch any caught badoo guys
those badoo guys are from the community. A stranger can not come from Oyo, Ogun or Imo state to kill innocent people in Ikorodu. The community knows the badoo killers and I wont be some of the mop that killed those innocent people are also part of badoo cult too

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Of MC Chinedu Paul Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Cult Member Writes by chilltoo(m): 1:09am On Jul 04, 2017
Raiders:
those badoo guys are from the community. A stranger can not come from Oyo, Ogun or Imo state to kill innocent people in Ikorodu. The community knows the badoo killers and I wont be some of the mop that killed those innocent people are also part of badoo cult too

Yeah, they are. These people too being killed live in Ikorodu. They have godfathers which because of the porous system cannot be easily mentioned or caught.

To walk in Ikorodu now is to walk carefully, one shouldnt go to areas you don't know in the night. Things are becoming more dangerous day by day. May God continue to watch over us and keep us safe from the hand of the enemy. If innocent people are being killed their blood will always cry for vengeance.
Re: Girlfriend Of MC Chinedu Paul Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Cult Member Writes by emmanuelex1(m): 1:21am On Jul 04, 2017
No need to quote me, the best you can is to ignore it.
Foxrain:

Never quote me again if you have nothing sensible to contribute.
Clearly the person who lacks wisdom and comprehension here is you, who can't discern what the comment was all about.
Stay on your lane.
Re: Girlfriend Of MC Chinedu Paul Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Cult Member Writes by KingGBsky(m): 2:26am On Jul 04, 2017
Babygal4eva:

okay I'm not defending jungle justice, it is wrong no matter the circumstances. However, living in ikorodu and seeing these things happen live gives you a different perspective. The police would have released anyone being accused of being the the badoo group, why? Because rumor has it they have the new oba's backing or whatever I dunno how true it is, I don't really care , what I see is the law enforcement doing nothing about the group. Please this people have killed up to 25 people already, not just killed them but mutilated them, battered them and yet the police force does nothing, the rulers do nothing the government does nothing but make promises. Every1 is afraid in Ikd atm, parents warn their kids not to go out late, not to do this and that.

My point is that, living in this state of constant fear results in things like jungle justice, where you know they won't be punished so you take laws into your own hands The full story of the is MC guy wasn't said. Those in ikorodu must have heard what really happened. I remember asking how exactly they even knew the guy was with the group, and being told he was found naked with their customary dressing after one of their operations. And some other evidence they had againstthose caught, I agree they ashould have allowed the law to handle it but I also agree that the law right now is not to be trusted at all. All that is left to do is pray and hope that you are not targeted by the group and hope that something is done about them.

sidenote: when the military were terrorising ikorodu residents we didn't hear anything about that issue... iss issalrt

this is really sad men... to know that I actually rented a house right in an area where this badoo activities really take place in Aga. Thank God I have not gone back there.
I have so many people I know in Ikorodu.
I do not know what must be done anyways but I believe something must definitely be done. I actually live the cooperation the Ikorodu people are showing. People are actually uniting against this bad group.
That for one is a great.
I do not not know as I do not support this lynching of a thing anyway but one thing I know is that if this people are left alone they might escalate like boko haram did in the north.
Do this badoo group have a mission they are actually trying to fulfill or are they killing those that go against them or something?
Re: Girlfriend Of MC Chinedu Paul Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Cult Member Writes by YelloweWest: 2:58am On Jul 04, 2017
lofty900:

I agree with u but jungle justice is not the answer.
Re: Girlfriend Of MC Chinedu Paul Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Cult Member Writes by cococandy(f): 4:27am On Jul 04, 2017
Xda59:

Mistaken identity with black oil and grinding stone inside their suv right?
This one has added black oil to his story.
Make una continue
Murderers
Re: Girlfriend Of MC Chinedu Paul Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Cult Member Writes by ebosse(m): 6:07am On Jul 04, 2017
chineduemmao:
at the expense of the innocent? Bro thats so uncivilised... Every life is sacred.

Civility goes out the window when survival comes in play.
Re: Girlfriend Of MC Chinedu Paul Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Cult Member Writes by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:39am On Jul 04, 2017
Too bad & wicked. Curse is on those that killed him.
Re: Girlfriend Of MC Chinedu Paul Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Cult Member Writes by phreakabit(m): 6:43am On Jul 04, 2017
OK so it has gotten to the point of personal vendetta against non Yorubas under the pretence of this Bado bullshit abi? OK. . .
Re: Girlfriend Of MC Chinedu Paul Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Cult Member Writes by Nobody: 6:52am On Jul 04, 2017
lofty900:
I don't stay in ikorodu

So mind your fcking business, Mr. Know It All
Re: Girlfriend Of MC Chinedu Paul Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Cult Member Writes by Xcelinteriors(f): 7:08am On Jul 04, 2017
chineduemmao:
mugu you don de claim supper woman for NL
Anuohia, iberibe I don't blame you. I blame the people that make social media accessible for fools like you. I made a post and I don't remember mentioning your God forsaken name and by the way am I your mate? Mention me again and let God destroy that your frustrated life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Of MC Chinedu Paul Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Cult Member Writes by OliviaYolanda: 7:54am On Jul 04, 2017
why cant they hand them over to police nonsense people . so i can just plan and kill someone by claiming badooite or whatever! mad People
Re: Girlfriend Of MC Chinedu Paul Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Cult Member Writes by Babygal4eva(f): 7:54am On Jul 04, 2017
KingGBsky:

this is really sad men... to know that I actually rented a house right in an area where this badoo activities really take place in Aga. Thank God I have not gone back there.
I have so many people I know in Ikorodu.
I do not know what must be done anyways but I believe something must definitely be done. I actually live the cooperation the Ikorodu people are showing. People are actually uniting against this bad group.
That for one is a great.
I do not not know as I do not support this lynching of a thing anyway but one thing I know is that if this people are left alone they might escalate like boko haram did in the north.
Do this badoo group have a mission they are actually trying to fulfill or are they killing those that go against them or something?

there are all sorts of rumors as to why they kill the main being for rituals. They don't steal anything in the homes just straight up hack up their victims. Ikorodu is a developing area for sure with a lot of traditionalists so people think they have the backing of some rulers whi want to become relevant again.

But it all boils down to greed, i don't think that they can be doing all this for just money because what they do to their victims is just inhumane. And yes the Ikorodu folks are coming together to protect themselves, churches are holding vigils on the matter, communities are setting up neighbourhood watches, hiring security for patrol and even traditionalists are conducting their own rituals against them, last week thur and Fri people were warned not to be out too late cause of that reason, and that is even when the three were caught. May God help us in this land of ours.

Sidenite: Please this shouldn't stop KFC or Coldstone or even domino from coming to ikorodu o, i don dey tire of this boycott of major restaurants in dis area sha.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Of MC Chinedu Paul Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Cult Member Writes by Emanodimo(m): 8:31am On Jul 04, 2017
Be careful of who you deal or row with... The kind of people u keep around...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (photo) / Christian Lucky Kenjika School-Boy Beheaded In Rivers. Disturbing Photos / 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.