Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,153 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Hailey Adeleke: The Face Of Davido's 2nd Daughter (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hailey Adeleke: The Face Of Davido's 2nd Daughter (Photos) (38806 Views)

Oba Elegushi At Davido's 26th Birthday Dinner, Davido's 2nd Daughter Spotted / 3 Generations Photo Of Davido, His Dad And His 2nd Daughter / B Red And His Father, Ademola Adeleke, The Dancing Senator, Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hailey Adeleke: The Face Of Davido's 2nd Daughter (Photos) by EYIBLESSN(m): 8:49pm On Jul 03, 2017
Papiikush:
This guy get strong gene oh shocked

His daughters looks exactly like him.

You are funny. Sarcasm or what ?
Re: Hailey Adeleke: The Face Of Davido's 2nd Daughter (Photos) by Safiaa(f): 8:50pm On Jul 03, 2017
Papiikush:

Why are you always on the fp of every thread? Do you have a Job? Damn

4 Likes

Re: Hailey Adeleke: The Face Of Davido's 2nd Daughter (Photos) by Ikepraiz: 8:51pm On Jul 03, 2017
Common sense is so expensive in Nigeria, only few can afford it. .. OBO na u go buy first Shebi u have money
Re: Hailey Adeleke: The Face Of Davido's 2nd Daughter (Photos) by Dailyschoolnews: 8:55pm On Jul 03, 2017
Papiikush:

Exactly my thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Hailey Adeleke: The Face Of Davido's 2nd Daughter (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 8:57pm On Jul 03, 2017
After waiting awhile to see if she go cum out fine small grin grin grin
talk2saintify:
O.B.O. has finally shared the frontal face of his new born daughter, Hailey Adeleke.

The DMW boss, via his snapchat account posted a picture of the gorgeous few weeks old and wrote; “OMO OBO!! HAILEY ADELEKE!!! READY FOR THEM!!”.

Re: Hailey Adeleke: The Face Of Davido's 2nd Daughter (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 8:59pm On Jul 03, 2017
And why do u always notice him? Slay queen no job Chai. quote author=Safiaa post=58093984] Why are you always on the fp of every thread? Do you have a Job? Damn [/quote]
Re: Hailey Adeleke: The Face Of Davido's 2nd Daughter (Photos) by jbnm: 9:05pm On Jul 03, 2017
cutie
Re: Hailey Adeleke: The Face Of Davido's 2nd Daughter (Photos) by CessyFatos101: 9:13pm On Jul 03, 2017
Aregbesola Vows to Resist Militants Attempt to Invade Osun By-Election

…Says Adeleke’s death is painful

The ancient town of Ejigbo stood still for the candidate of the All Progressives Congress for the Osun West Senatorial District by-election, Senator Mudashiru Husain as the campaign train of the party stopped in the town's mega rally in preparation for Saturday's polls.

Led by the state governor, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola, the team first paid homage to the Ogiyan of Ejigbo, Oba Omowonuola Oyesosin in his palace before heading to the campaign ground.

Speaking at the rally, Governor Aregbesola ordered a minute silence in honour of the senator who represented the district before death came calling on April 23rd, Isiaka Adeleke.

Aregbesola who was elated at the mammoth crowd that thronged to the venue of the mega rally berated the Peoples Democratic Party plans to import militants to the state.

He vowed to resist any attempt by the opposition to import militants for the election, warning them to leave the state in their best interest.

Aregbesola explained that although the death of Adeleke is painful, the selection of Husain was based on party's principles and regulations and not hatred for the deceased's family.

According to him, Husain is a loyal progressive, adding that elective position is not hereditary but by professionalism, experience and political sagacity to hold the office.

"If elective office is hereditary, Bola Ige's family should have been the Governor of Osun, Ajasin's family in Ondo, Awolowo's family in Ogun. But it is not, meaning politics and getting into political office is not hereditary but divine."

He said "When they were in the federal government, we defeated them, after Saturday's election that will be the end of the conservatives in Osun."

Governor Aregbesola urged voters especially women to vote the APC candidate, safeguard, protect their votes and follow it till the results are announced.

Speakers at the rally includes Senator Mudashiru Husain; Speaker of Osun Assembly, Najeem Salaam; Secretary to the state government, Alhaji Moshood Adeoti; Elder Peter Babalola; and the Osun APC chairman, Prince Gboyega Famoodun who urged the people of Ejigbo to vote the APC in the forthcoming elections.

The other party chieftains who spoke charged voters to be resolute and support its candidate for continued development and progress of the district.

Re: Hailey Adeleke: The Face Of Davido's 2nd Daughter (Photos) by Leksidebolton(m): 9:16pm On Jul 03, 2017
adetoroamos:
obo! nothing do u my guy, as far money dey bullshilt wrks

FTC
I dedicated my ftc to the real G's, ur own time will come because every hustlers have a pay day

Correct Fam " No mind that Nonsense Falz " na him papa money ?

1 Like

Re: Hailey Adeleke: The Face Of Davido's 2nd Daughter (Photos) by VajanahDischaj(f): 9:23pm On Jul 03, 2017
Yorobahs no dey like kwandom. Why?

1 Like

Re: Hailey Adeleke: The Face Of Davido's 2nd Daughter (Photos) by Ojugunrege(f): 9:31pm On Jul 03, 2017
Davido condom fall on you....mtshew tongue
Re: Hailey Adeleke: The Face Of Davido's 2nd Daughter (Photos) by sisisioge: 9:40pm On Jul 03, 2017
Omo! See hot blood grin....she and Imade are gonna be bestie o
Re: Hailey Adeleke: The Face Of Davido's 2nd Daughter (Photos) by dinggle: 10:28pm On Jul 03, 2017
Strong men first shot dey produce boy....this guy too weak....
Re: Hailey Adeleke: The Face Of Davido's 2nd Daughter (Photos) by Babtunz: 10:31pm On Jul 03, 2017
Benita27:
Imagine the nonsense he wrote. "Hailey ready for dem". Who are the dem?, I guess Naija boys. grin
winknaija boys koor Ekiti Ladies nii....
Koboko fall on u
Re: Hailey Adeleke: The Face Of Davido's 2nd Daughter (Photos) by londoner: 10:37pm On Jul 03, 2017
So cute awww
Re: Hailey Adeleke: The Face Of Davido's 2nd Daughter (Photos) by Tmsungs(m): 11:48pm On Jul 03, 2017
O.B.O!,i'm expecting more frm u,our new baby producer
Re: Hailey Adeleke: The Face Of Davido's 2nd Daughter (Photos) by Papiikush: 11:50pm On Jul 03, 2017
Safiaa:
Why are you always on the fp of every thread? Do you have a Job? Damn

You registered March and already have 1,200+ comments. Don't be mentally deprived girl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hailey Adeleke: The Face Of Davido's 2nd Daughter (Photos) by OliviaYolanda: 7:55am On Jul 04, 2017
the baby no fine
Re: Hailey Adeleke: The Face Of Davido's 2nd Daughter (Photos) by Safiaa(f): 8:20am On Jul 04, 2017
Papiikush:

You registered March and already have 1,200+ comments. Don't be mentally deprived girl.
And thats in 5 months, so what are we talking about? In the next 5 months i'll probably still have around 1000+ because i have a what? J.O.B lol
You registered in November which is 9 months ago and you have more than 2000. It's obvious that you probably just stay at home all day on your phone, refreshing the fp to comment. It's not bad, I'm just stating out the obvious love. Your comments are everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Hailey Adeleke: The Face Of Davido's 2nd Daughter (Photos) by Papiikush: 8:30am On Jul 04, 2017
Safiaa:
And thats in 5 months, so what are we talking about? In the next 5 months i'll probably still have around 1000+ because i have a what? J.O.B lol
You registered in November which is 9 months ago and you have more than 2000. It's obvious that you probably just stay at home all day on your phone, refreshing the fp to comment. It's not bad, I'm just stating out the obvious love. Your comments are everywhere.

If you could have 1,235+ posts within 4 months (probably too dumb to count too?) how many would you have in 9 months? Now check now many I've got and compare them to yours do I have a job or not? grin

Seems you lack mathematical knowledge grin

I can feed your family in 5 months without breaking a sweat. Seems Your are so poverty stricken you think everyone who is stays online doesn't work online? And you had to compare my comments on "only" Frontpage as being everywhere? Can you still be any less disappointing? shocked

Lol... My data in a month is equivalent to your take home salary. I guess your daddy wouldn't be poor if he had that kindda knowledge in his youth Yeah? grin

I probably gave your brain too much credit That's what you get always commenting on romance section taking about broke guys. Bye grin

4 Likes

Re: Hailey Adeleke: The Face Of Davido's 2nd Daughter (Photos) by Safiaa(f): 9:24am On Jul 04, 2017
Papiikush:

If you could have 1,235+ posts within 4 months (probably too dumb to count too?) how many would you have in 9 months? Now check now many I've got and compare them to yours do I have a job or not? grin

Seems you lack mathematical knowledge grin

I can feed your family in 5 months without breaking a sweat. Seems Your are so poverty stricken you think everyone who is stays online doesn't work online? And you had to compare my comments on "only" Frontpage as being everywhere? Can you still be any less disappointing? shocked

Lol... My data in a month is equivalent to your take home salary. I guess your daddy wouldn't be poor if he had that kindda knowledge in his youth Yeah? grin

I probably gave your brain too much credit That's what you get always commenting on romance section taking about broke guys. Bye grin
Lol its always the loudest vessels that have nothing to back it up with. What exactly do you do for a living? If you can supposedly 'feed' my family for 5 months lool, Nigga what do you do? No high paying job gives you enough time to comment on nairaland on every front page post the way you do. Everybody in nigeria is claiming to work online to satisfy their delusional imaginations. Can you stop lying. Can you screenshot your bank account savings without shame on here? Do you even have savings? Lol even bragging about mb, what is data? Is that something to brag about, or is it not a common necessity like water or food? Can you brag about investments, properties, something tangible that generates profit? You're all mouth with nothing else to offer. I never once insulted you, but when the truth hurts, they fire back with empty insults. Real guys know whats up. Their actions speak for them. You're speaking of 'wealth' and your actions represent destined 'bankruptcy'. Be humble and respect yourself. God doesn't bless the fake. smiley

1 Like

Re: Hailey Adeleke: The Face Of Davido's 2nd Daughter (Photos) by Papiikush: 9:36am On Jul 04, 2017
Safiaa:
Lol its always the loudest vessels that have nothing to back it up with. What exactly do you do for a living? If you can supposedly 'feed' my family for 5 months lool, Nigga what do you do? No high paying job gives you enough time to comment on nairaland on every front page post the way you do. Everybody in nigeria is claiming to work online to satisfy their delusional imaginations. Can you stop lying. Can you screenshot your bank account savings without shame on here? Do you even have savings? Lol even bragging about mb, what is data? Is that something to brag about, or is it not a common necessity like water or food? Can you brag about investments, properties, something tangible that generates profit? You're all mouth with nothing else to offer. I never once insulted you, but when the truth hurts, they fire back with empty insults. Real guys know whats up. Their actions speak for them.

[b]Seems the dude is hurt. Yeah, you not fooling eveyone. tongue

I should show you my investments? Who are you aside from a non-existing entity from cyberspace?

High paying Jobs? Like 2 million in a month?

When I said data alone is equivalent to your take home salary you thought I was referring to hoe much i spend on a daily basis? On food transportation and other needs? You amuse me with your mentality. grin

So I guess in your planet data is free and people don't buy data with money they EARN. Oh I forgot you just tap it from the tree in front of your rented BQ. grin

You are nothing to me, never knew you existed until last night. I don't care if you live or die therefore whatever you think i am is irrelevant as you cease to exist the moment you retreat from my mentions. grin

That is what happens when they feel stupìd they brig God and humility in the picture. Please crawl back to whatsoever shadow you came from. grin

Lol he keeps displaying signs of a simpleton grin
[/b]

4 Likes

Re: Hailey Adeleke: The Face Of Davido's 2nd Daughter (Photos) by Safiaa(f): 9:49am On Jul 04, 2017
Papiikush:

Seems the dude is hurt. Yeah, you not fooling eveyone. tongue

I should show you my investments? Who are you aside from a non-existing entity from cyberspace?

High paying Jobs? Like 2 million in a month?

I guess in your planet data is free and people don't buy data with money. Oh I forgot you just tap it from the tree in front of your rented BQ grin

You are nothing to me, never knew you existed until last night. I don't care if you live or die therefore whatever you think i am is irrelevant either I am real or not grin

Lol he keeps displaying signs of a simpleton grin

He? I'm a girl love. The truth is painful. Get something doing like i said, and data won't be shiit to you. You can then move on to the next level and possibly brag about wifi lool.

You're all mouth with nothing else. You claim you can feed my family and you can't back it up with facts, then shut the fuckkk up. Don't bring my family into this ever again, understood? Just go back to spending most of your money on data and scroll the rest of your life away on nairaland. Shamless boy. You're nothing but a destined bankrupt fool with nothing else to offer apart from your irritating blue font you scatter across this site. Get something doing you parasite!
Re: Hailey Adeleke: The Face Of Davido's 2nd Daughter (Photos) by Papiikush: 9:53am On Jul 04, 2017
Safiaa:
He? I'm a girl love. The truth is painful. Get something doing like i said, and data won't be shiit to you. You can then move on to the next level and possibly brag about wifi lool.

You're all mouth with nothing else. You claim you can feed my family and you can't back it up with facts, then shut the fuckkk up. Don't bring my family into this ever again, understood? Just go back to spending most of your money on data and scroll the rest of your life away on nairaland. Shamless boy. You're nothing but a destined bankrupt fool with nothing else to offer apart from your irritating blue font you scatter across this site. Get something doing you parasite!

Ouch, I could feel the sting I left in him. Sorry I have a bad mouth they say. Tell your dad to come learn from me, maybe he will be able to do better with his poverty stricken parasitic life. grin

I bet he does nothing than wake up in the morning sit around at home while your mother fücks for money. No wonder you keep going around calling men broke. You learnt it from someone you grew up to know tongue

8 Likes

Re: Hailey Adeleke: The Face Of Davido's 2nd Daughter (Photos) by Safiaa(f): 9:58am On Jul 04, 2017
Papiikush:

Ouch, I could feel the sting I left in him. Sorry I have a bad mouth they say. grin
Lol its hurting you that a girl has to be the one to tell you the truth. I talk to people offline, they know who i am. I have nothing to hide, love. You're a disgrace. Keep rotting away in somebody else's house. Don't go and hustle shotigbo? Be buying and bragging about data so you can scatter this place with your blue fonts Looool. Bye bye now.
Re: Hailey Adeleke: The Face Of Davido's 2nd Daughter (Photos) by Papiikush: 10:00am On Jul 04, 2017
Safiaa:
Lol its hurting you that a girl has to be the one to tell you the truth. I talk to people offline, they know who i am. I have nothing to hide, love. You're a disgrace. Keep rotting away in somebody else's house. Don't go and hustle shotigbo? Be buying and bragging about data so you can scatter this place with your blue fonts Looool. Bye bye now.

Someone else's house? You are mistaking me for your father who couldn't brag about owning a house. grin

Nigga you are a man with pencil shape dick hiding behind a female account to seek attention. It is not a new thing on nairaland. They all claim they have people offline too. grin

Like father like son two generations of stupidity grin

6 Likes

Re: Hailey Adeleke: The Face Of Davido's 2nd Daughter (Photos) by Safiaa(f): 10:02am On Jul 04, 2017
Papiikush:

Someone else's house? You are mistaking me for your father who couldn't brag about owning a house. grin
Okay love. Go back to your 0 naira earning daily job, which is refreshing the nl home page. I'm done with you now grin
Re: Hailey Adeleke: The Face Of Davido's 2nd Daughter (Photos) by Safiaa(f): 10:05am On Jul 04, 2017
Papiikush:

Nigga you are a man with pencil shape dick hiding behind a female account to seek attention. It is not a new thing on nairaland. They all claim they have people offline too. grin

Like father like son two generations of stupidity grin
Because im telling you the truth you think im a guy? Its a shame. Anyways bye for now.
Re: Hailey Adeleke: The Face Of Davido's 2nd Daughter (Photos) by Papiikush: 10:10am On Jul 04, 2017
Safiaa:
Because im telling you the truth you think im a guy? Its a shame. Anyways bye for now.
Tell your father the truth. I think his broke ass needs it better. Now off to Romance section, there are boys who have time for your stupidity. Fücking gay ass grin
Re: Hailey Adeleke: The Face Of Davido's 2nd Daughter (Photos) by Safiaa(f): 10:18am On Jul 04, 2017
Papiikush:

Tell your father the truth. I think his broke ass needs it better. Now off to Romance section, there are boys who have time for your stupidity. Fücking gay ass grin
Lool
You're a joke. Keep on refreshing. Have a fantastic day grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daniella Okeke Steps Out In Backless Dress, Hit Or Miss? / Alexx Ekubo's Customized Sports Car (Photo) / Tiwa Savage's Hot Body In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.