Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,223 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Hailey Adeleke: The Face Of Davido's 2nd Daughter (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hailey Adeleke: The Face Of Davido's 2nd Daughter (Photos) (38807 Views)

Oba Elegushi At Davido's 26th Birthday Dinner, Davido's 2nd Daughter Spotted / 3 Generations Photo Of Davido, His Dad And His 2nd Daughter / B Red And His Father, Ademola Adeleke, The Dancing Senator, Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hailey Adeleke: The Face Of Davido's 2nd Daughter (Photos) by Papiikush: 10:32am On Jul 04, 2017
Safiaa:
Lool
You're a joke. Keep on refreshing. Have a fantastic day grin grin

and she shows up in my mentions again :ol

Do you know how many times you have been quoting me and seeking for attention?

Are you obsessed? shocked
Re: Hailey Adeleke: The Face Of Davido's 2nd Daughter (Photos) by safiaapussy: 10:40am On Jul 04, 2017
Safiaa:
Lool
You're a joke. Keep on refreshing. Have a fantastic day grin grin

Papiikush:

Tell your father the truth. I think his broke ass needs it better. Now off to Romance section, there are boys who have time for your stupidity. Fücking gay ass grin

Agbaya angry angry
Re: Hailey Adeleke: The Face Of Davido's 2nd Daughter (Photos) by RapportNaija(m): 10:52am On Jul 04, 2017
Re: Hailey Adeleke: The Face Of Davido's 2nd Daughter (Photos) by Syphax(m): 10:55am On Jul 04, 2017
Papiikush:

and she shows up in my mentions again :ol

Do you know how many times you have been quoting me and seeking for attention?

Are you obsessed? shocked
Bros no ves ooo. I don see sey u be fire. I picked on the wrong guy. No ves. See as u kill me for the rev father thread.
Re: Hailey Adeleke: The Face Of Davido's 2nd Daughter (Photos) by CentaurXLV(m): 11:37am On Jul 04, 2017
Safiaa:
Why are you always on the fp of every thread? Do you have a Job? Damn

So lets get this straight.

You're angry cos' he is more active than your brain cells? undecided
Re: Hailey Adeleke: The Face Of Davido's 2nd Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 04, 2017
CentaurXLV:

So lets get this straight.

You're angry cos' he is more active than your brain cells? undecided
Busybody,who call you?
Person cannor fight in peace without you chooking mouth? sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alexx Ekubo's Customized Sports Car (Photo) / Tiwa Savage's Hot Body In New Photo / Agbani Darego Stuns At Giorgio Armani Event In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.