Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,654 members, 7,827,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

I Bet You Never Knew - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Bet You Never Knew (401 Views)

I Bet My Life, My JAMB Result was Hacked / 10 Facts About Elephants You Never Knew / Transparent Animals You Never Knew Were In Existence! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Bet You Never Knew by silentEXPLOSION: 6:32pm On Jul 03, 2017
In the year 1866, two separate entrepreneurs started competing milk companies in Switzerland.

By 1905, when both men were dead, the two companies merged to become Nestle

Re: I Bet You Never Knew by silentEXPLOSION: 6:38pm On Jul 03, 2017
International signer, Paul McCartney was mugged at knife point in Lagos, Nigeria.

The thieves made off with all the demo tapes for album "band on the run".

He had to recreate all the demos from memory before the album could be made.

Re: I Bet You Never Knew by whitebeard(m): 6:39pm On Jul 03, 2017
How so u expect me to know before...!!? Watin concern me concern Nestle
Re: I Bet You Never Knew by silentEXPLOSION: 6:43pm On Jul 03, 2017
Your FINGERPRINTS can infact be dissolved.

Workers who cut up pineapples eventually lose their fingerprints due to the action of the proteolytic enzyme, bromelain, that dissolves them.

Re: I Bet You Never Knew by silentEXPLOSION: 6:44pm On Jul 03, 2017
Between 1996 and 2001, Afghanistan had no national anthem because the TALIBAN banned all forms of music

Re: I Bet You Never Knew by Jephz(m): 6:47pm On Jul 03, 2017
this is bomboclaq
Re: I Bet You Never Knew by silentEXPLOSION: 6:48pm On Jul 03, 2017
Christ actor, Jim Caviezel was infact struck by lightning while filming the PASSION OF CHRIST MOVIE

Re: I Bet You Never Knew by viyon02: 6:59pm On Jul 03, 2017
Yeah quite educative
Re: I Bet You Never Knew by Ichietome: 7:39pm On Jul 03, 2017
whitebeard:
How so u expect me to know before...!!? Watin concern me concern Nestle
imagine. Wetin concern agbero with overload
Re: I Bet You Never Knew by whitebeard(m): 7:42pm On Jul 03, 2017
silentEXPLOSION:
Christ actor, Jim Caviezel was infact struck by lightning while filming the PASSION OF CHRIST MOVIE
op did he die

(1) (Reply)

Slain UNIOSUN Student: Police Parade Suspected Killers / Three Varsity Officials Defraud Kogi Of Over N100m / Jigawa State Poly HND & Diploma Courses Admission Form Is Out – 2017/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.