Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

How Two Brothers Hypnotized, Raped, Obtained N19, 000 From Victim - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Two Brothers Hypnotized, Raped, Obtained N19, 000 From Victim (18558 Views)

Gracious David West Collected N70,000 From Victim's Boyfriend / Men Hypnotized A Lady And Gang Raped Her In Enugu (Photo) / Robbers Abandon Operation , Demand Sex From Victim (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Two Brothers Hypnotized, Raped, Obtained N19, 000 From Victim by nextprince: 8:25pm On Jul 03, 2017
Bright and Chijindu Nwachukwu, na dem, Evan's people.

1 Like

Re: How Two Brothers Hypnotized, Raped, Obtained N19, 000 From Victim by Larryfest(m): 8:26pm On Jul 03, 2017
Story get as e be....sounds more like she was looking for awoof money but got more than she hoped for.

2 Likes

Re: How Two Brothers Hypnotized, Raped, Obtained N19, 000 From Victim by Gobhanky: 8:27pm On Jul 03, 2017
If theres no pastor
It will be an alfa
And wich dirty oath.
This thing don happen to me b4 o.
But e don twy na 2k dem chop from me dat day.
Say laptop.wherehouse.this dat.
For okoroh thr o.
So.e bastards wey i meet for aboma junction 4 ringroad
Dey speak french.
But me sef broke die
Na only 2200 fey my wallet.
Say i go die if i tell anyone
Na d lapy me dey interested in.
Old scam.
If i hear or see anyone.
I geh safey dagger.
I go end am for am for dia
Re: How Two Brothers Hypnotized, Raped, Obtained N19, 000 From Victim by ceejay80s(m): 8:28pm On Jul 03, 2017
brown roofians go full here now
Re: How Two Brothers Hypnotized, Raped, Obtained N19, 000 From Victim by Orpe7(m): 8:30pm On Jul 03, 2017
U sef dey find free money. U just come lagos?
Re: How Two Brothers Hypnotized, Raped, Obtained N19, 000 From Victim by Orpe7(m): 8:31pm On Jul 03, 2017
Ever heard this hit song "Nwa ba Aba" its a song about this nasty people
Re: How Two Brothers Hypnotized, Raped, Obtained N19, 000 From Victim by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 03, 2017
whitebeard:
.OFFICE OF NCAN PUBLIC RELATIONS.

bright and chijindu nwachukwu hypnotised not only did they hypnotised, the raped, they didn't even stop there they went further to defraud, this is no ordinary criminal act that can be committed by just anyone from any tribe, this is a crime that only IPOB JUICE(JEWS) proudly exercise. Can u imagine they are even brothers. No shame..!!

SIGNED: NCAN inspector cheesy whitebeard
Wat's d meaning of NCAN
Re: How Two Brothers Hypnotized, Raped, Obtained N19, 000 From Victim by Sultty(m): 8:32pm On Jul 03, 2017
Hand them over for jungle justice, no need for court angry

Re: How Two Brothers Hypnotized, Raped, Obtained N19, 000 From Victim by Fraih(f): 8:41pm On Jul 03, 2017
So it still happens!

Mine happened on January 16, 2013 in Akure, Ondo State.
The same trick, there's always a third guy who will plead. This guy was asking me to help since I was a Christian na. He later volunteered to help the stranger and I, the stranger was asking for a direction, I actually didn't reply with a word, it was the eye contact that did the magic.
Before I could say Jack, I was surrounded by a large crowd in the market. When my eyes opened, we were in the middle of nowhere. When I got back, these guys had disappeared... It was just God that loved me that day, my story would have been more pathetic
Re: How Two Brothers Hypnotized, Raped, Obtained N19, 000 From Victim by omooba969(m): 8:54pm On Jul 03, 2017
hilroy:
I hate all this name checking shiit

But we have to be sincere with ourselves, the rate of crime in Nigeria is appalling. We are losing it as people in the country

Survival of the fittest. cool
Re: How Two Brothers Hypnotized, Raped, Obtained N19, 000 From Victim by omooba969(m): 8:57pm On Jul 03, 2017
Fraih:
So it still happens!

Mine happened on January 16, 2013 in Akure, Ondo State.
The same trick, there's always a third guy who will plead. This guy was asking me to help since I was a Christian na. He later volunteered to help the stranger and I, the stranger was asking for a direction, I actually didn't reply with a word, it was the eye contact that did the magic.
Before I could say Jack, I was surrounded by a large crowd in the market. When my eyes opened, we were in the middle of nowhere. When I got back, these guys had disappeared... It was just God that loved me that day, my story would have been more pathetic

Your personal text is.....smiley 'can't find the word to express it.
Re: How Two Brothers Hypnotized, Raped, Obtained N19, 000 From Victim by omooba969(m): 8:59pm On Jul 03, 2017
Sultty:
Hand them over for jungle justice, no need for court angry

Jungle kò, forest nì...eranko jatijati. cool
Re: How Two Brothers Hypnotized, Raped, Obtained N19, 000 From Victim by Dailyschoolnews: 9:00pm On Jul 03, 2017
CaptainGOOD:
Whether
Hausa... igbo... yoruba..efik...ibibio.. itshekiri esan.. ijaw...ogoni... etc.

There us no crime synonumoues with any tribe pls..

Nigeria is divided and ONLY the upcoming children will be able to savage what is left. When crime is done, we don't regret it as One country, but as a tribe, and the other set is happy.

If you want a good definition on hate, this is it
Re: How Two Brothers Hypnotized, Raped, Obtained N19, 000 From Victim by omooba969(m): 9:01pm On Jul 03, 2017
Orpe7:
Ever heard this hit song "Nwa ba Aba" its a song about this nasty people

How do you know that they are nasty?
Re: How Two Brothers Hypnotized, Raped, Obtained N19, 000 From Victim by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 03, 2017
Abeg, bullshit story. The ashewo girl followed them when she saw dollars and got excited with d money changing magic and gave them her atm card and went ahead to Bleep them. They sent her home to bring more money which she did and that was when she probably realized she had be played. So she charged them to court and in order to hide her "hoesim" fabricated d hypnosis story. Crazy bitch.

2 Likes

Re: How Two Brothers Hypnotized, Raped, Obtained N19, 000 From Victim by omooba969(m): 9:05pm On Jul 03, 2017
ceejay80s:
brown roofians go full here now

Re: How Two Brothers Hypnotized, Raped, Obtained N19, 000 From Victim by whitebeard(m): 9:06pm On Jul 03, 2017
Sterix10:

Wat's d meaning of NCAN
it a nairaland.agency.I am the agency spokeperson so I would refer to to another agent as I am busy right now his name is dessz. Ask him
Re: How Two Brothers Hypnotized, Raped, Obtained N19, 000 From Victim by ponpon(m): 9:07pm On Jul 03, 2017
So sad and I feel pity for her but she might not be saying the complete truth.

I have fallen for this same scam, same setting... Pastor, agent, wash 1000, tell you your mum has money, oath, bla bla bla... Na based on believe them dey run and dey play on your greed. Upon my stubbornness and claiming ibile I drop my Motorola razor and 2k.

One nigga asked for Irish estate for oshodi I just laugh as I dey go bleep, another guy came close make we help this guy he fit be foreigner bla bla bla...i ask naso I enter middle, talk enter talk, he said he said he brought ps2, Sony Discman and Co and we tell am sey na 1k each.

We enter bus wan go pick am for custom brother house, naso custom brother para sey why he bring stranger. I laugh sey see setup 419 for lagos boy. Dem sha act finish, say dem need $600 I say I no get. After two go come back sey he get one film wey dem wan wash sey make we drop bar for chemical I say I no get. Naso dem bring sample come, give me paper make I wash na where story end. He turn 1000.....oath, pastor, my phone go.............
Re: How Two Brothers Hypnotized, Raped, Obtained N19, 000 From Victim by omooba969(m): 9:07pm On Jul 03, 2017
DuruCee:
Abeg, bullshit story. The ashewo girl followed them when she saw dollars and got excited with d money changing magic and gave them her atm card and went ahead to Bleep them. They sent her home to bring more money which she did and that was when she probably realized she had be played. So she charged them to court and in order to hide her "hoesim" fabricated d hypnosis story. Crazy bitch.

Re: How Two Brothers Hypnotized, Raped, Obtained N19, 000 From Victim by cashlurd(m): 9:13pm On Jul 03, 2017
This is very true. I have had an encounter with such guys around that Cele express side. They would come speaking one foreign language and pretend they can't hear English and ask u things that u may have Pity to respond to them. Then some other stranger pops up from the blues and tries to push u into helping the first stranger. The way it will go, u won't believe the two ever knew each other. But luckily for me, I didn't have time for their talks cos I was rushing to meet up with an appointment at Isolo. If not.... Maybe I would have been defrauded too. Lagos Is a place everyone's got Tobe careful about.
Re: How Two Brothers Hypnotized, Raped, Obtained N19, 000 From Victim by Sultty(m): 9:16pm On Jul 03, 2017
omooba969:

Jungle kò, forest nì...eranko jatijati. cool
who ask u 4 a mention

Re: How Two Brothers Hypnotized, Raped, Obtained N19, 000 From Victim by Sultty(m): 9:16pm On Jul 03, 2017
tongue
Re: How Two Brothers Hypnotized, Raped, Obtained N19, 000 From Victim by HMZi: 9:27pm On Jul 03, 2017
Just bad
Re: How Two Brothers Hypnotized, Raped, Obtained N19, 000 From Victim by checkolatunji: 9:36pm On Jul 03, 2017
CaptainGOOD:
Whether

R.I.P English
Re: How Two Brothers Hypnotized, Raped, Obtained N19, 000 From Victim by Nickymezor(f): 9:49pm On Jul 03, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: How Two Brothers Hypnotized, Raped, Obtained N19, 000 From Victim by achieverme(m): 10:15pm On Jul 03, 2017
CaptainGOOD:
Whether

Tell your flaaaathead brothers that story
Re: How Two Brothers Hypnotized, Raped, Obtained N19, 000 From Victim by slyrone(m): 7:36am On Jul 04, 2017
this flat head people again! please leave our country for us, crime has become an hobby in that part of nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Husband & Wife Arrested For Selling Their 2yr Old Baby, Claim Hardship Caused It / 9-Month-Old Baby Shot In Taraba, The Mother Killed (Graphic P / Cocaine Trafficking: Two Drug Dealers Sentenced To Life Imprisonment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.