Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

9-Month-Old Baby Shot In Taraba, The Mother Killed (Graphic P - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 9-Month-Old Baby Shot In Taraba, The Mother Killed (Graphic P (18563 Views)

Terwase Akwaza 'Gana' Corpse: Before & After He Was Killed (Graphic Photos) / Army Kills Isoakpaefid Second-In-Command & Spiritualist In Akwa Ibom (Graphic P) / Speed Boat Attacked By Sea Pirates, Leaving A Man Dead In The Process (Graphic P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

9-Month-Old Baby Shot In Taraba, The Mother Killed (Graphic P by samysamy: 7:13am On Mar 09, 2018
The 9-month old baby was shot when Fulani herdsmen attacked Leme Tela in Mambilla.The baby survived the attack while the mother died.

What a world!May God help the baby recover.

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..com.ng/2018/03/see-face-of-9-month-baby-shot-by-fulani.html?m=1

Re: 9-Month-Old Baby Shot In Taraba, The Mother Killed (Graphic P by axeman2(m): 7:15am On Mar 09, 2018
RIP boko haram is technical defeated by lie lie mohammed

6 Likes

Re: 9-Month-Old Baby Shot In Taraba, The Mother Killed (Graphic P by madridguy(m): 7:15am On Mar 09, 2018
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Boko Haram are now moving around to perpetrate their crime against humanity.
Nigeria army should act accordingly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9-Month-Old Baby Shot In Taraba, The Mother Killed (Graphic P by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 09, 2018
this is so gross!
na waa ooo.
someone should help me tell lalasticlala to please help this girl. make she no go die true true ooo

https://www.nairaland.com/4384550/im-extreme-end-im-losing#65683402
Re: 9-Month-Old Baby Shot In Taraba, The Mother Killed (Graphic P by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 09, 2018
SenselessIdiot:
Kill them all.
Nigeria belongs to us and we are here talking take it back.
It's either you guys hand it over peacefully or face our wrath.
We are Fulanis, we rule Nigeria!
You cannot take what belong to someone else and expect to go Scott free, no it doesn't work that way, never!

Jesus!!!! :
o

Are you mad or you are just been stupid

Ohhh!! I have seen the name...senselessidiot....

I'm not surprised....

17 Likes

Re: 9-Month-Old Baby Shot In Taraba, The Mother Killed (Graphic P by gidgiddy: 7:25am On Mar 09, 2018
Just criminal activity by the killer herdsmen

We should be more concerned about terrorist IPOB who did not touch anybody

5 Likes

Re: 9-Month-Old Baby Shot In Taraba, The Mother Killed (Graphic P by Jabioro: 7:28am On Mar 09, 2018
SenselessIdiot:
Kill them all.
You cannot take what belong to someone else and expect to go Scott free, no it doesn't work that way, never!
Insanity reigned you..
Re: 9-Month-Old Baby Shot In Taraba, The Mother Killed (Graphic P by dizon: 7:47am On Mar 09, 2018
SenselessIdiot:
Kill them all.
Your name says it all, senseless idiot

2 Likes

Re: 9-Month-Old Baby Shot In Taraba, The Mother Killed (Graphic P by edmaraja: 7:51am On Mar 09, 2018
Buhari why?

3 Likes

Re: 9-Month-Old Baby Shot In Taraba, The Mother Killed (Graphic P by earthsync(f): 8:55am On Mar 09, 2018
but which kin country be this one.

nothing has-been done to eradicate this. these people just do this and go free. Which way naija

3 Likes

Re: 9-Month-Old Baby Shot In Taraba, The Mother Killed (Graphic P by tivta(m): 11:38am On Mar 09, 2018
chai baba ..............
Re: 9-Month-Old Baby Shot In Taraba, The Mother Killed (Graphic P by mybestlove(m): 11:39am On Mar 09, 2018
It is a pity what Nigeria has turned into.

El Rufai knows what is going on.

Buhari too knows as well as northern elders.

My advice is that every state should raise up a security outfit to defend their people as well as drive out every cattle herder from their state. The north has more than enough land to graze their cattle.

The northern Nigeria is a shame both to Nigeria and humanity. Because of power they instituted boko haram and killed their own people and now they are systematically extending it to the whole country and people are keeping quiet.

Don't be surprised that the Nigerian military could be involved in this killings.

WHAT IS GOING ON IS THE PAYBACK STATEMENT EL RUFAI ISSUED DURING JONATHAN REGIME.

6 Likes

Re: 9-Month-Old Baby Shot In Taraba, The Mother Killed (Graphic P by IsYou: 11:43am On Mar 09, 2018
Kai
SenselessIdiot:
Kill them all.
Kai

You,your foolanis and your zombie leaders will suffer on earth and rust in hell. No peace for the wicked/murderers.

2 Likes

Re: 9-Month-Old Baby Shot In Taraba, The Mother Killed (Graphic P by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 09, 2018
Uu
Re: 9-Month-Old Baby Shot In Taraba, The Mother Killed (Graphic P by chrizuba(m): 11:43am On Mar 09, 2018
with all these killings and wasting of innocents souls they still open their mouths to say they are being discriminated...................................bulshit

1 Like

Re: 9-Month-Old Baby Shot In Taraba, The Mother Killed (Graphic P by dukeprince50: 11:43am On Mar 09, 2018
i felt like not commenting until i saw senselessidiot post, u may be trying to get attention which is not actually bad, but your level of stupidity overpowers my comprehension capacity. i was overwhelmed by ur stupidity.

back to the post, that injury could be very painfal, i wonder what kinda pain the child is going through, just thinking about it make my brain vibrate

4 Likes

Re: 9-Month-Old Baby Shot In Taraba, The Mother Killed (Graphic P by Sultty(m): 11:43am On Mar 09, 2018
what could be more heartless than this. BH wahala then this

1 Like

Re: 9-Month-Old Baby Shot In Taraba, The Mother Killed (Graphic P by MorataFC: 11:43am On Mar 09, 2018
Haba

1 Like

Re: 9-Month-Old Baby Shot In Taraba, The Mother Killed (Graphic P by slawomir: 11:44am On Mar 09, 2018
isoright
Re: 9-Month-Old Baby Shot In Taraba, The Mother Killed (Graphic P by obafemee80(m): 11:44am On Mar 09, 2018
Heartless ...

2 Likes

Re: 9-Month-Old Baby Shot In Taraba, The Mother Killed (Graphic P by pero45: 11:44am On Mar 09, 2018
Mtchwww......lie Mohammed and baba......come and see people wey u defeat

1 Like

Re: 9-Month-Old Baby Shot In Taraba, The Mother Killed (Graphic P by rhames(m): 11:46am On Mar 09, 2018
SenselessIdiot:
Kill them all.

Your moniker (Senselessidiot) indicates that you area blood thirsty vampire, a thief and possibly one of the terrorists carrying out these nefarious in that state. For God's sake, what makes you think that your ethnic group own Nigeria? That other Nigerians have decided to let peace reign by respecting the President's does not mean that they are dumb idiots like you. Why dont you come out of your shell and show your face. Cowards like you are the ones creating problems for this country.

2 Likes

Re: 9-Month-Old Baby Shot In Taraba, The Mother Killed (Graphic P by macphilip: 11:46am On Mar 09, 2018
why is God silent to all these wickedness!!!

3 Likes

Re: 9-Month-Old Baby Shot In Taraba, The Mother Killed (Graphic P by Teeboi56: 11:46am On Mar 09, 2018
The person above me said kill them all
My question is dat are they animals a human being like u

Senseless idiot ur name is bearing u am not surprise

1 Like

Re: 9-Month-Old Baby Shot In Taraba, The Mother Killed (Graphic P by StarBukola(f): 11:46am On Mar 09, 2018
Attention seeker
SenselessIdiot:
Kill them all.

1 Like

Re: 9-Month-Old Baby Shot In Taraba, The Mother Killed (Graphic P by ThugBoy(m): 11:47am On Mar 09, 2018
when government fails evil things start rising may God help my COUNTRY NIGERIA is being rule by old hypocrite
Re: 9-Month-Old Baby Shot In Taraba, The Mother Killed (Graphic P by Xavier9ja(m): 11:48am On Mar 09, 2018
R.I.P to the mum and the baby should be adopted by the government.

What am I even saying as if am not in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 9-Month-Old Baby Shot In Taraba, The Mother Killed (Graphic P by gozzlin: 11:48am On Mar 09, 2018
SenselessIdiot:
Kill them all.

Just look at the senseless post you made. undecided No wonder your hands are peeling off. Nicompoop!

4 Likes

Re: 9-Month-Old Baby Shot In Taraba, The Mother Killed (Graphic P by dukeprince50: 11:50am On Mar 09, 2018
Zita55:

Jesus!!!! :
o

Are you mad or you are just been stupid

Ohhh!! I have seen the name...senselessidiot....

I'm not surprised....
calm ur nerves, he's only trying to get attention but in a very stupid and disgusting way

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cocaine Trafficking: Two Drug Dealers Sentenced To Life Imprisonment / Robbers Invade Skye Bank In Portharcourt, Two Robbers Shot Dead!(images) / Woman Assaults 10-year-old Girl With Knife, Blade Over N20 Theft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.