Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,167 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) (47238 Views)

Residents Flee Town Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Oraifite After Policemen’s Death / Biafra: Kanu's Lawyer Ejiofor Address The World After Ecowas Court Today(video) / Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) by modik(m): 8:19pm On Jul 03, 2017
40kobo77:
Seun Mynd44 and Lalasticlacla

I am officially filing a formal complaint against you guys for trying to force this criminal down our throat.

When will you guys get it?we don't care about this illiterate wanna be leader.

Please bring back the pictures of Patience Jonathan,Goodluck Jonathan,Dasuki,a mad man walking on the streets of lagos pls.

Stop forcing criminals like Evans and Nnamdi Kanu down our throats.

Even put more tonto dikeh stories pls.

Even Linda Ikeji that is Igbo don't glorify this criminal,or others like Evans.

See painment!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) by Martin0(m): 8:20pm On Jul 03, 2017
gypsey:
my man! how far? you know? I am also a part time trainee lawyer grin
hahahahaha u and ur logical antics na wa ooo,gypsay show na,wanna ask u something?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) by Ty440: 8:21pm On Jul 03, 2017
Because of his wisdom & knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 03, 2017
Martin0:
hahahahaha u and ur logical antics na wa ooo,gypsay show na,wanna ask u something?
yea! go ahead ask! but seriously I am training to be a lawyer after that I am coming back to nigeria to run for senate as a politician
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) by Climax11: 8:24pm On Jul 03, 2017
Gurumaharaji:
Quite unfortunate....Can I know d reason why this man is celebrated??

Why do you celebrate PMB, a known killer, religious bigot Answer, then I will give you 1,000 reasons why Nnamdi Kanu is celebrated.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) by Lightening: 8:25pm On Jul 03, 2017
grandstar:
The violence and death that will occur if the vision of this charlatan is allowed to take root will be frightening.

So much unnecessary deaths over the hubris he is proposing.

Igbo's who are supporting the nonsense he is promising will be the ones to regret it. To end an insurgency is tough especially when it metastasizes

The generation that experienced the Biafran war are either dead or quite mature now.

Probably about 80% of Igbo's living now were not alive when the war raged are hoodwinked by his message

Please educate us on what will cause the violence and death. BTW violence on who and death of who? I pray that your wishes revert in your family. Dunno when call for referendum is call for war. Brainwashed slowpoke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) by God2man(m): 8:25pm On Jul 03, 2017
Where are the kids?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) by forumreg: 8:28pm On Jul 03, 2017
he shld continue
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) by Martin0(m): 8:29pm On Jul 03, 2017
gypsey:
yea! go ahead ask! but seriously I am training to be a lawyer after that I am coming back to nigeria to run for senate as a politician
eh eh till when u return first..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) by Martin0(m): 8:31pm On Jul 03, 2017
gypsey:
yea! go ahead ask! but seriously I am training to be a lawyer after that I am coming backl to nigeria to run for senate as a politician
lemm email u coz of d privacy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) by Austinoiz(m): 8:31pm On Jul 03, 2017
Ehhhyii, some sophisticated sorrowful souls won't sleep tonight oooo.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) by permit(m): 8:31pm On Jul 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na wa,

No one in recent times has gotten such attention and recognition.

Not even royalty like the Oni of Ife, the Obi of Onitsha, the Oba of Benin, the Emir of Kano or the Obong of Calabar.
They will surely envy this young man.

I can't imagine what will happen if Nnamdi KANU decides to visit Lagos.
The city will be shut down, many Yorubas might even denounce their tribe and beg to be Igbo when they encounter this man's charisma..

You can't but love an Igbo man.
Igbo Kwenu!!!
. Abegg no vex, who s this nwaAmaikpe?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 8:32pm On Jul 03, 2017
Niggars be living in denial
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 03, 2017
Martin0:
lemm email u coz of d privacy
okay!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) by Lightening: 8:34pm On Jul 03, 2017
oweman:

Love that terrorist ? No that that is out of it .

Sure you prefer Fulani terrorists for the sake of the religion of PISS. Afonja Muslim kowai!

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) by gentle007(m): 8:35pm On Jul 03, 2017
Gurumaharaji:
Even more unfortunate. Your moniker won't let you understand why he is being celebrated. But am already satisfied you confirmed that he is being celebrated. Hence, I shall waste non of my time trying to make you understand why.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) by Crestedguy4real: 8:36pm On Jul 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na wa,

No one in recent times has gotten such attention and recognition.

Not even royalty like the Oni of Ife, the Obi of Onitsha, the Oba of Benin, the Emir of Kano or the Obong of Calabar.
They will surely envy this young man.

I can't imagine what will happen if Nnamdi KANU decides to visit Lagos.
The city will be shut down, many Yorubas might even denounce their tribe and beg to be Igbo when they encounter this man's charisma..

You can't but love an Igbo man.
Igbo Kwenu!!!
celebrating an slowpoke, who made him the Igbo people spokesman,a boy for that matter that buhari just made instant celebrity over night,I blame the APC lead government ,the way the slowpoke is going, he might end up been a threat to the south east governors if urgent measures is not put in place to check his activities, the well learned Igbo man and elderly will not support this slowpoke that want to take up arms with Nigeria government, if he try it,the Biafra war will be small compared to what will befall the Igbo people this time around.almost 70 percent of Igbo man investment is outside the igboland,what will be the faith of people that got married to other tribes ,will they now leave their families and follow this dead on arrival movement, a word is enough for the learned
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) by burkingx(f): 8:36pm On Jul 03, 2017
grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) by jaychubi: 8:42pm On Jul 03, 2017
Gurumaharaji:

He is d only Nigerian to have stayed in kuje prison for close to 2yrs BC of his love for his people

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) by hamilton62(m): 8:45pm On Jul 03, 2017
beamtopola:
m

Confusion every where. Using Nigeria flag to design their chair. We need brain in this country , including out president. grin
where did you see Nigeria flag there or are you trying to say colour?
You see, you are more confused that is why you call a sane man confused, when a being can't differentiate between flag and colour what is he?
What colours do the Biafra flag have too?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) by grandstar(m): 8:53pm On Jul 03, 2017
Lightening:

Please educate us on what will cause the violence and death. BTW violence on who and death of who? I pray that your wishes revert in your family. Dunno when call for referendum is call for war. Brainwashed slowpoke

Does that mean Job was right? His knowledge about the true God was limited. That is why God later rebuked him before restoring his health. He even thought Jehovah was the cause of his suffering.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 03, 2017
koolguy88:
the inmates at keju are waiting for you ooooo

So u really think he doesn't know

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 03, 2017
this is the last time I would ever comment on any biafra post! !!!! this guys are already defeated they are just using this tactics. they are pained because no other state outside se is associating.with them! ! now even if nnamdi kanu is shitting they will post it online, if nnamdi kanu is eating they will post it online, if nnamdi kanu is bathing they will post it online. I will advise u guys to ignore any topic that has the name nnamdi kanu because. its useless. #fact
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) by ihatesycophant(m): 9:03pm On Jul 03, 2017
capatainrambo:
Very smart and articulate lawyer. Saw him give a speech sometime ago on AIT television.

Kanu has the people with him. Little wonder those govs are fidgeting and running up and down. let the haters of freedom run amok online, whipping up sentiments, it concerns no one. what will be will be. since Nigerians nor gree get sense I pitch my tent with biafra

BTW where is that criminal NwaAmaikpe
he is almost as useless as the president of BmC crew nairaland chapter president sark
1) Nnamdi Kanu attended University of Nigeria (Nsukka) with the
help of Federal Government of Nigeria scholarship grant
2) Nnamdi Kanu was born in 1972 implying that he never
experienced Biafra- Nigeria civil war (1967-1970) and the
resultant horrors
3) The father of Nnamdi Kanu is a village head in Abia State
(Nigeria) who receive monthly salary from Federal
Government
of Nigeria
4) Nnamdi Kanu's wife and children are british citizens who
cannot speak Igbo language
5) Nnamdi Kanu is a british citizen. (Note): if there is war in
Nigeria today, Britain will send warship to Nigeria and rescue
Nnamdi Kanu back to London leaving behind his 'blind, deaf
and dumb' supporters to suffer effects of war
6) Nnamdi Kanu said he is of Jewish Religion. (Note): Reading
books from two foremost
Igbo historians (Professor Ifeatu Afigbo and Professor Kenneth
Dike), i was made to understand that there is no place for
Jewish Religion in Igboland. Rather, the Igbos are usually
Catholics, Anglicans and Traditionalists
7) Nnamdi Kanu said he is greater compared to Jesus Christ.
(Note): With this statement, it is glaring to state here that
Nnamdi Kanu is mentally deranged.
Thanks.
My name is Ofie Chukwuka. (2nd July 2017)
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) by pally123: 9:06pm On Jul 03, 2017
beamtopola:
m

Confusion every where. Using Nigeria flag to design their chair. We need brain in this country , including out president. grin
As in eh, my brother. Thought i was the only person that noticed this

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 9:08pm On Jul 03, 2017
Always walking deformed from the shoulder. I want to Bleep his wife's legs. Looool
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) by Ojoibadan: 9:09pm On Jul 03, 2017
This man suddenly became a celebrity when he should be defending allegations of criminal behaviour.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) by capatainrambo: 9:10pm On Jul 03, 2017
ihatesycophant:
1) Nnamdi Kanu attended University of Nigeria (Nsukka) with the help of Federal Government of Nigeria scholarship grant 2) Nnamdi Kanu was born in 1972 implying that he never experienced Biafra- Nigeria civil war (1967-1970) and the resultant horrors 3) The father of Nnamdi Kanu is a village head in Abia State (Nigeria) who receive monthly salary from Federal Government of Nigeria 4) Nnamdi Kanu's wife and children are british citizens who cannot speak Igbo language 5) Nnamdi Kanu is a british citizen. (Note): if there is war in Nigeria today, Britain will send warship to Nigeria and rescue Nnamdi Kanu back to London leaving behind his 'blind, deaf and dumb' supporters to suffer effects of war 6) Nnamdi Kanu said he is of Jewish Religion. (Note): Reading books from two foremost Igbo historians (Professor Ifeatu Afigbo and Professor Kenneth Dike), i was made to understand that there is no place for Jewish Religion in Igboland. Rather, the Igbos are usually Catholics, Anglicans and Traditionalists 7) Nnamdi Kanu said he is greater compared to Jesus Christ. (Note): With this statement, it is glaring to state here that Nnamdi Kanu is mentally deranged. Thanks. My name is Ofie Chukwuka. (2nd July 2017)
go on preach ur lies to the gullibles

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) by jbnm: 9:12pm On Jul 03, 2017
when tins go wrong u won't see her behind him.she will probably be out of d country.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 03, 2017
hamilton62:

where did you see Nigeria flag there or are you trying to say colour?
You see, you are more confused that is why you call a sane man confused, when a being can't differentiate between flag and colour what is he?
What colours do the Biafra flag have too?
Green white.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) by hamilton62(m): 9:17pm On Jul 03, 2017
beamtopola:
Green white.
No wonder! I am not surprised with your reply... Keep it up #sarcasm#

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) by ihatesycophant(m): 9:18pm On Jul 03, 2017
capatainrambo:
go on preach ur lies to the gullibles
If it doesn't align to their thought it is a lie. Mr. Man, records abound stop following blindly. Kanu is born with golden spoon in his mouth and him and his parents have been feeding on government largesse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari / Fayose names presidential lodge in Ekiti after Goodluck Jonathan, people reacts / Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.