Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

OAP Dami Shares Story Of How Her Friend Ruined Her Life With A HIV Infected Man - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OAP Dami Shares Story Of How Her Friend Ruined Her Life With A HIV Infected Man (30152 Views)

D'Banj, Mercy Aigbe & Beats FM's OAP, Dami Elebe has new love. Check it Out / Dayo Amusa, Yemi Jacobs Involved In Accident With Dami Adenuga (Video, Pic) / Toke Makinwa Reveals How Ex-husband Maje Ayida Almost Ruined Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAP Dami Shares Story Of How Her Friend Ruined Her Life With A HIV Infected Man by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 03, 2017
One of Canadian immigration rules states that if u r hiv positive, you won't be allowed to migrate or settle in. How did Canada accept her? Na waoh

5 Likes

Re: OAP Dami Shares Story Of How Her Friend Ruined Her Life With A HIV Infected Man by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 03, 2017
don't even know what comments self
Re: OAP Dami Shares Story Of How Her Friend Ruined Her Life With A HIV Infected Man by klassykute(m): 9:41pm On Jul 03, 2017
NLProblemChild:
First to comment

1 Like

Re: OAP Dami Shares Story Of How Her Friend Ruined Her Life With A HIV Infected Man by grandlexuz(m): 9:44pm On Jul 03, 2017
The story does not resonate. First things first your friend lived a very promiscuous life before meeting the suppose "heart breaker". Is it not possible she picked up HIV before meeting "heart breaker". You mentioned meeting heart breaker years later looking rich, happy with a lovely family.. Does that not speak volumes! I see it this way- Your promiscuous friend after savouring so many "ntene" decides to settle down with one man (heart breaker). Unknowingly to both of them your friend is HIV positive. Thankfully for the man he does not pick up the virus from your friend through luck and also because the chances of woman to man infection is low (1 in 2500 encounters).
Re: OAP Dami Shares Story Of How Her Friend Ruined Her Life With A HIV Infected Man by Ayocom123(m): 9:47pm On Jul 03, 2017
For some reasons I don't believe this story or maybe it's just from one of those Nollywood films she got it.
Re: OAP Dami Shares Story Of How Her Friend Ruined Her Life With A HIV Infected Man by maklelemakukula(m): 9:55pm On Jul 03, 2017
Hotshawarma:
80% of Twitter stories Are fake..:
lol...but fun tho

1 Like

Re: OAP Dami Shares Story Of How Her Friend Ruined Her Life With A HIV Infected Man by holluphemydavid(m): 9:55pm On Jul 03, 2017
Lie lie and fabricated story
Re: OAP Dami Shares Story Of How Her Friend Ruined Her Life With A HIV Infected Man by achieverme(m): 9:55pm On Jul 03, 2017
subtlemee:
Hmm...the other shopping,food,driver,romance,sex*baes*she broke their hearts who's telling their stories? undecided

You are one of the most mature souls I've ever encountered. Don't blame me if I can't stop trying to toast you. grin

2 Likes

Re: OAP Dami Shares Story Of How Her Friend Ruined Her Life With A HIV Infected Man by igbohausayoruba: 9:57pm On Jul 03, 2017
2bad angry
Re: OAP Dami Shares Story Of How Her Friend Ruined Her Life With A HIV Infected Man by bossrillboss: 10:02pm On Jul 03, 2017
Walahi dis orobo OAP na mumu witha her mumu story,hu ask her to broadcast d news,abi dis news self na OAP thngs ni,nw u don do amebo dey expose ur frnd wey dey enjoy her life jejely nd coolee for Canada,nw u want d whole wrld to knw she is Hiv postive despite d owner quietly left naija to chill nd work on her life,Mtchewwwwwww.pls miss orobo abi na fat OAP shut d Bleep up nd face ur self nd ur life.oniranu oshi jatijati.
Re: OAP Dami Shares Story Of How Her Friend Ruined Her Life With A HIV Infected Man by grandlexuz(m): 10:10pm On Jul 03, 2017
Sacluxpaint:
One of Canadian immigration rules states that if u r hiv positive, you won't be allowed to migrate or settle in. How did Canada accept her? Na waoh

Most possibly left on a non-immigrant visa ( HIV test not needed) and then later got settled while in Canada.
Re: OAP Dami Shares Story Of How Her Friend Ruined Her Life With A HIV Infected Man by Ignatio(m): 10:11pm On Jul 03, 2017
Something is not adding up. He infected her and years later he's looking rich with a wife and kids. Did he get a cure?
Re: OAP Dami Shares Story Of How Her Friend Ruined Her Life With A HIV Infected Man by grandlexuz(m): 10:16pm On Jul 03, 2017
[quote author=grandlexuz post=58096545][/quote]

Most possibly left on a non-immigrant visa ( HIV test not needed) and then later got settled while in Canada.
Re: OAP Dami Shares Story Of How Her Friend Ruined Her Life With A HIV Infected Man by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 03, 2017
HIV is s scam, How many times do i have to say it.
Re: OAP Dami Shares Story Of How Her Friend Ruined Her Life With A HIV Infected Man by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 03, 2017
Silly assumption. So your friend that's a LovePeddler all of a sudden became a saint. What a useles story!
Re: OAP Dami Shares Story Of How Her Friend Ruined Her Life With A HIV Infected Man by AtlanticBreeze: 10:30pm On Jul 03, 2017
fake
Re: OAP Dami Shares Story Of How Her Friend Ruined Her Life With A HIV Infected Man by topas100(m): 10:44pm On Jul 03, 2017
Hmmm....
Re: OAP Dami Shares Story Of How Her Friend Ruined Her Life With A HIV Infected Man by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 03, 2017
all these oap stories, thats how one oap said he made his first million three different times in his 20's
Re: OAP Dami Shares Story Of How Her Friend Ruined Her Life With A HIV Infected Man by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:48pm On Jul 03, 2017
Funny how people are quick to jump to conclusions... So she was a wh0re, had multiple dudes fukcing her at the same time (probably where she could have been infested with HIV), then she falls in love with a guy... And suddenly, without any proof whatsoever, he is the culprit?!

Furthermore, wasn't she a wh0re playing all types of dudes. Sadly, THIS is the exact outcome of such reckless lifestyle. She brought it on her own damn self!

Haba, women and their cheap assumptions

2 Likes

Re: OAP Dami Shares Story Of How Her Friend Ruined Her Life With A HIV Infected Man by Sleyanya1(m): 10:50pm On Jul 03, 2017
Karma was just savage on her.

So the guy positively moved on happily with a wife and two Kids?

Does that mean his wife is aware of his HIV status?

Or on a second thought, he was HIV negative.

Probably the girl got infected from her previous dating lifestyle and the virus manifested when she finally was drowned in a "love" destined by Karma

I wish her well too, at least she's chilling somewhere in Canada.

Live goes on.

2 Likes

Re: OAP Dami Shares Story Of How Her Friend Ruined Her Life With A HIV Infected Man by manikspears: 10:53pm On Jul 03, 2017
Pls we need buckets of water someone's pant in engulfed in inferno

Re: OAP Dami Shares Story Of How Her Friend Ruined Her Life With A HIV Infected Man by Berrypie(f): 10:55pm On Jul 03, 2017
ozodigboo:
I'm not understanding.
you said her ex looked rich, happy and chubby.
it's possible he doesn't have HIV
so pls ask ur friend where she got the disease from

Stop kidding!
HIV carriers are the healthiest looking people you would ever come across. Don't get it twisted dude, those that take care of themselves always look very full and well fed. I worked in a big Hospital's Lab in 2012 and my eyes were opened to a lot. I once did rapid test for someone without realising that was the test I was collecting blood for because another person had the Lab form and just mentioned the main test in which I had to collect the blood in a bottle. It was after collecting it that the other person then mentioned that she, the woman was also doing Rapid (HIV test) which requires just a drop of blood. The staff designated to conduct HIV tests then did it, She tested positive. The woman looked healthy! Many other fine babes and handsome guys that I used to see coming for their follow ups and new ones for baseline nko, my guy, hang that 'thinking' put for rope o. HIV is still what it used to be, E NO DEY SHOW FOR FACE.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#whenyoufinallyblow: Donjazzy Has Some Wise Words For Nigerian Artistes / Banky W And Adesua Etomi All Smiles In Lovely Photo / Toolz Celebrates Her Husband, Demuren's Birthday With Adorable Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.